It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No longer a UFO! TPTB'S Black triangle aircraft caught on film...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by azzllin
Show me the evidence of expert debunking, not just a claim or a blog which claims to have debunked it.

Isn't basically the best evidence the fact, that this thing was supposedly filmed over a big city but there's only one video, no talk about, no media reports, not people going crazy and calling the police....Nothing just one pixelated video that screams CGI
And then you can find this video lots of times on Youtube, every Uploader says he filmed it, every time another city is named. Doesn't that alone show, it must be some fake?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowAngel85

Isn't basically the best evidence the fact, that this thing was supposedly filmed over a big city but there's only one video, no talk about, no media reports, not people going crazy and calling the police...

Why do people call the police when they see a UFO?
This isn't a criticism of your comment because people do call the police. I just wonder what they expect the police to do about it, I find it amusing.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

It's so hard to tell what's real and what's Memorex.....er, I mean CGI these days.

But despite these videos of late, I personally DO feel most UFOs we see are man-made (with alien technology) however........ when I do assume that position, my mind immediately goes into the 'why-fly-these-secret-crafts-in-public' mode.
The triangle crafts with 3 lights on the bottom are assumed to be military. But the HUGE triangle crafts with lights along its perimeter (like the Phoenix Lights craft) may be another story altogether.

I further believe the Star Wars program (which is public knowledge) works in conjunction with HAARP (which is hardly acknowledged) has a sole purpose to attack off-world entities.

Do NOT trust our government! Question everything!

[edit on 7-6-2010 by One Moment]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

You waffled on less back in 2008 in regards to this video...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Another related thread I found:

How about YOU prove it's not fake?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
If the video is fake then so be it. Just a bit strange to see that Aurora in it.

And a lot of you say things like Aliens Are us? Hmm that might be closer to the truth in some circles. Take the stories and legends regarding the Annunaki!

I firmly believe in Aliens and their UFO craft. I have seen 2 in the last 2 and a bit years. I've seen what they were capable of. And the ones I saw were definately not man made.

But your right. Why would a large triangular craft (Aurora) floating over a city not be big news and be filmed from every vantage point?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

Of Course we are all ET's! were do you surpose Earth is? only a ball in "SPACE" everything comes from Space were else?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   

maybe photoshop is alien algorithm software?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by reject

It's not like anyone would use Photoshop to edit a streaming video but ok

1 simple fact remains and that is that there's only 1 simple video recording made. In modern ages with everyone above 8 years old walking around with a camera (name 1 modern cellphone that hasn't got one) i find it hard to believe, if not impossible, that it would only be seen and recorded by 1 person.

That's an almost non existing probability, like getting 2 royal flushes in a row.. it's possible, but let's be realistic here.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by DCDAVECLARKE
reply to post by stevcolx

Of Course we are all ET's! were do you surpose Earth is? only a ball in "SPACE" everything comes from Space were else?

ET - extraterrestrial

Means anything from outside earth, not anything from "Space" as you call it, earth is part of the universe, not part of space, space is what we see from earth.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Where's the rest of the video??

I want to know.. what happens after the middle starts glowing and envelopes this craft ina ball of light !

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by azzllin

Why do WE have to show YOU?

Why can't YOU do some work & get the info for yourself?

Regards
Maybe...maybe not

While I am not arguing your point of this being debunked, using what you just said I could easily say the opposite: "this is real, I've seen proof. Research it yourself."

Debunking claims require evidence just as much as the OP claim does. If the OP simply said, "triangle UFOs are real do your research," you'd demand proof. Just saying that, "the video is fake, do your research," is essentially the same thing on the other side of the token.

Unless you live by the "do as I say, not as I do mantra." From your posts you don't seem like that kind of person though.

[edit on 6/7/2010 by dbloch7986]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Romekje

You know what i meant by that, "sour grapes"

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
you know if the Govt spends trillions on something - that money should go into circulation... but it doesnt seem to be circulating... so who gets money they cant spend..? or dont spend...?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbloch7986

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by azzllin

Why do WE have to show YOU?
Why can't YOU do some work & get the info for yourself?
Regards
Maybe...maybe not

While I am not arguing your point of this being debunked, using what you just said I could easily say the opposite: "this is real, I've seen proof. Research it yourself."

Debunking claims require evidence just as much as the OP claim does. If the OP simply said, "triangle UFOs are real do your research," you'd demand proof. Just saying that, "the video is fake, do your research," is essentially the same thing on the other side of the token.

Unless you live by the "do as I say, not as I do mantra." From your posts you don't seem like that kind of person though.

Dbloch7986.....

I suggest you review my info & commentary in this forum. If you do that, you will see the info I post subsequent to my reading & research. I hope you find my info & commentary interesting, upon your review.

Regarding triangles.....

I did not state disbelief in the possibility there is something to the ”triangle” phenomenon.

For interest, here are 2 threads I established about this interesting topic, discussing a very unusal NV video of some sort unidentified aircraft that appears to have a "triangular" or "delta" shape:

UFO In Night Vision Video

What Is The Identity Of The Delta-Shaped Craft In This Video?

Also for interest, here is a very interesting ”triangle” thread posted by Easynow:

Truck driver report of UFO near Empire, OH

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

[edit on 7-6-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
NOT AGIAN!!!
Im not sure what comes up more this one or the Mcphearson abduction tape.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
NOT AGIAN!!!
Im not sure what comes up more this one or the Mcphearson abduction tape.

What???

Elle McPherson got abducted??

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Yes, by light nazis from the futuure dimension.
edit to add:
Stars for everyone on this page

[edit on 7-6-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romekje

Originally posted by reject

It's not like anyone would use Photoshop to edit a streaming video but ok

1 simple fact remains and that is that there's only 1 simple video recording made. In modern ages with everyone above 8 years old walking around with a camera (name 1 modern cellphone that hasn't got one) i find it hard to believe, if not impossible, that it would only be seen and recorded by 1 person.

That's an almost non existing probability, like getting 2 royal flushes in a row.. it's possible, but let's be realistic here.

Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended
Get all the state-of-the-art editing, compositing, and painting capabilities in industry-standard Adobe Photoshop CS5 software plus tools that let you create and enhance 3D images and [color=limegreen]motion-based content.

Ideal for:
[color=limegreen]Video professionals
Cross-media designers
Web designers
Interactive designers

[edit on 7-6-2010 by reject]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
[edit on June 7th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
As pointed out above, this subject has been covered numerous times already, this one ion particular being the most relevant.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join