It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Consenting Couple Charged Over Rough Love.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by crazzeeedave
um he was 32 she was 16 what is he a ted nugent wanna be he's a perve hitting on a child

Hmm.. you do know (I know you don't but I like rhetorical questions) that 16 is the average age of consent throughout the World right?

In fact, the notion that 18 is age of consent in the USA is completely false, there is no age of consent law in the US federally, it's all by state, and MOST states it is 16 .. so a 32 year old is legally allowed to have sex with a 16 year old, in most states, legally.

In SWEDEN, the legal age of consent for sex is 15 ... the male was not breaking any law.

www.ageofconsent.com...

And in case anyone is wondering, the US Law states that you may not participate in consensual sex with anyone younger than the designated age of consent law where you live.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Here in the United States the Courts do not recognize the right to consent.

They consider the person who has consented to not be of sound mind, and unable to make rational determinations on their own behalf.

The charges are typically kidnapping (if anyone has been bound) assault and battery (if anyone has been struck) and rape (if any form of intercourse has taken place).

It is rare for prosecution to occur though amongst consenting adults, unless politics enters into the case, where someone has been charged with public trust, and a morallity clause, like a school teacher, politician or police officer.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Wait.. this girl was 16 ?? and she has the legal right.. as if she is an adult to be able to consent to this stuff in Sweden?

Er.. What the heck is wrong with the swedes?

In the USA this would be rape and He would go to jail and this girl in deep trouble.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
It IS amazing how far the govt will go to meddle in one's consenting personal affairs.

Did you know in North Carolina sex between a white and black person is illegal? As is anal sex? Granted, enforcement is a vast rarity, but they still exist on the books, as I heard last.

What makes it worse is it seems to give the Christ-shams a reason to open their ignorant mouths....

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by sweetliberty

acrux, you are a bad boy and I will have to deal with you soon
Promises, Promises.

Please, pretty please with sugar on top. Please.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by acrux]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by slank

We allow young men & women to give their lives supposedly to their nation's interests, but deny them the freedom to do the same for another individual?
That is a very good point.

You can mutilate with machine guns, bombs, tanks etc in the name of the state & I highly doubt it is consentual on the part of the one being mutilated by the bullets.

But consentual private rough love is not allowed.

Again very good point.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join