It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lindsey Williams BP catastrophy comments

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

its lindsey williams - so far this cat is approximately 83% accurate.
(I know but he has things out there that have not happend yet)
the only main thing that has not happend was the elites selection of
McCain --- other than that.... home run, home run, grand slam.... etc.

[edit on 7-6-2010 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

He was wrong about what the price of oil would be, too. He claims he wasn't wrong, but the value of the dollar has changed proportionately to make the value of a barrel of oil 50$... but that can't be true, either, as the currency has deflated, no inflated. So for 70$/barrel oil to be 50$ (in 2007 dollars) it'd have to be below 50$ in price today.

Interestingly enough, he was right about Dubai workers fleeing the country and leaving their cars behind. Although he also said it would become a ghost town, and that clearly hasn't happened.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Read the comments

Lindsey spoke last year on Alex Jones Show that the Elite in the know told him that you would not recognize the U.S. by 2011. This source kept repeating it to Lindsey over and over.

With whats going on with iserail just now and knowing the USA gave iserail nukes and is backing the zionist i belive this could be possible.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
LW said the price would drop to below 50 a barral till the arabs collapsed (DUBAI) and then go up to 50ish( dollar value last year) world wide, 80 ish( because of dollar value) in the states due to dollar death...

he was spot on

has any body looked at the bills being passed /slated to get passed lately?

the US is headed towards the same level as MEXICO as STATED in the SPP agreements signed by the three leaders of Mexico, Canada, and the US, back when Martin was PM of Canada.

[edit on 7-6-2010 by Danbones]

[edit on 7-6-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
More people should really listen to mr. williams.

You can find a lot of his recent dvd set on youtube...

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Lindsey Williams should be arrested and water-boarded to get the names of these "insider elites" that he is supposed to be so close to. If the pressure down the hole is as high as 70,000 psi, there is no point in drilling a relief well since there is no known valve arrangement that can shut off against that pressure. All he wants you to do is buy his overpriced $30 DVD and go on scaring the hell out of you. If he has real insider information, he should be arrested and held until he gives up his sources.
And those sources should be arrested and held until they give up what they know and how they got the information. How many oil executives from 40 years ago on the North Slope are still alive? Probably not that many. Arrest ALL of them and hold them until they start talking. By the way the company that Williams worked for was Arco. Arco was bought by - you guessed it- BP!!

I use top design piping systems for power plants. The highest industrial pressure I have ever seen is at the Philadelphia Electric Eddystone Power station using >5,000 psi super critical steam.

See..
www.metso.com...

Be careful what these charlatans tell you think for yourself.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by alaskan

Even if he isnt totally right, I am sure things are worse than our govt wants us to believe.

top topics

join