It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Protocols of the Learned elders of zion

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2003 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I know some of you heard of it, its obviously a strange book. Lookie here:

www.biblebelievers.org.au...

Im not anti-semetic or anything.

posted on Mar, 8 2003 @ 10:19 PM
link   
It's been proven as a Russian hoax based on a French novel.

posted on Mar, 17 2003 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Zion really means Sion. The Priory of Sion was a Templar creation, originally consisting of only 9 members. The Order of Sion, which later became Priory of Sion. Leonardo Da Vinci ended up being a Grand Master of the Sion, which is an aryan term meaning, "sun". The purpose of the Priory of Sion is to protect the Merovingian bloodline of the Black Nobilty. It is also claimed that Jesus and Mary Magdalene are direct decendants of the Merovingian bloodline. The Order of Sion is believed to be started in the same place the Templars were formed, Troyes, France. A place of much 'anti-semitism' today. So what is the real story on this??? Anyone else have a view??????

posted on Mar, 17 2003 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Iy was a false flag operation. Best illustrated by example:

Boston Tea Party: Yankee Gringos dressed up as Mohawks attack British ships.

WWII: Adolf Shicklgruber has a bunch of German convicts dressed up as Polish soldiers, takes them to a radio station at the Polish border, has them machine gunned. Calls it an attack on Germany, "retaliates" with a blitzkrieg on Poland.

The Protocols are the plans of the Illuminati, blamed on the Jews. Convenient way to publicize your plans without getting into trouble for it.

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 08:32 PM
link   
The Boston Tea Party was composed and acted out by Masons.

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by O. H. KRLL
I know some of you heard of it, its obviously a strange book. Lookie here:

Im not anti-semetic or anything.

I read behold a pale horse by william cooper a couple of years ago, he said the word jew is jused as a metaphor, so it must be used in an other way

Some clame Hitler also read the protocols of zion, that's why he killed so many jewish people.

peace

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 08:34 AM
link   
We've gone over this numerous times before.

Protocols of Zion is a complete hoax, and is one of the most famous hoaxes around. There's no truth to it.

It's strange that people find out it's a hoax and then try to find ways to "make it true" or to say it's metaphor. It wasn't metaphor and it wasn't true.

It was just a plain old smear job by the Russian secret police to give the government an excuse to deport Jews to Siberia.

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
We've gone over this numerous times before.

ow I'm new here so I didn't knew this

Protocols of Zion is a complete hoax, and is one of the most famous hoaxes around. There's no truth to it.

Based upon what? Interpetation of a couple of sites that clames to be that it is a hoax?

Or did you read the original protocals, people to clame that it is a hoax, and pro-believers? and other interpetations?

in other words did you do researh on it? pro and anti protocol of zion?

It's strange that people find out it's a hoax and then try to find ways to "make it true" or to say it's metaphor. It wasn't metaphor and it wasn't true.

don't answer for me,

peace

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Yeah i find it amusing how people in the begining thinking it is true use it as a reason to hate the jews and when it comes open as a hoax they still do it for the same reasons.
also and I do believe that the people who witnessed the writing and have read more of what the author wrote admitted to it being a hoax but im not sure if that is completly true

[Edited on 5-4-2003 by ���͢ur�t�]

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Ironic, I was actually looking into this shortly before I read this post.

Here is a link with more information on "Prieure De Sion".
Some may find it helpful, but some may find it long and monotonous.

www.crystalinks.com...

[Edited on 27-5-2003 by OverStand]

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by OverStand
Ironic, I was actually looking into this shortly before I read this post.

Here is a link with more information on "Prieure De Sion".
Some may find it helpful, but some may find it long and monotonous.

www.crystalinks.com...

I have seen this site before but not this particular link. Thanks for the hook up. I will check into this.I read some other link of theirs on the Order of Sion, but it was as long as this one is. Thank you for showing us this.

Abraham

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Im definetly interested in your opinion on it....

As far as much as I've read:

The Merovingian Kings, how many were related to Charlamagne?

I remember hearing in David Ikes book "Children Of The Matrix" about how 32 of presidents were related to him.

It's interesting to see how much of influence "P2" had in the 70's.

Perhaps it all becomes most clear when Lamy reveals to the reader that the true secret of the village of Rennes-le-Chateau is that the extinct volcano Mount Bugarach leads down into the hollow earth to a realm of supermen.

Ean Begg feels it is connected with many of the Black Virgin sites all over Europe. Certainly, if the organization's full name is the Prieure de Notre Dame du Sion, and if it is site of Orval is connected to the worship of the bear-goddess Arduina, venerated by the Sicambrian Franks of the area and their Merovingian kings, then this may be the case.

I find that somewhat sarcastic, but the hollow earth is of another interesting topic.

If you would like to read more about it here is an informing link.

www.crystalinks.com...

Overall, the Sion link above is informing and at time confusing, you might enjoy reading it.
One thing I do like about it is the timeline towards the end of Part 1 leading into Part 2. And the information it gives on the Grand Masters and there relative link to the past.

I would still like to know more about Sion, so my search continues.

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Its one hell of a hoax then. Read the protocols, and I see all thesse things as happening are have happened. regardless whoever wrote them, it almost reads prophetic like.

Henry Ford kept a copy in his show room for his customers to read. And Hitler wasnt the only one who went anti Semetic either. Martin Luther became anti Semite after reading the Talmud.

And by the way, in the Bolshevik revolution, the inner circle and many agents were jewish. Lenin and |Stalin were the only Gentiles. And much of thier funding came from wall street jews.

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I won't even began to dwell on those webpages and read all of that. I remember attempting to read them before, and found it very monotonous. Now that I find it a hoax, im glad I didnt finish reading them.

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Well I can see that the things described in the Protocols are actually happening. As far as it being the "Jews"; who knows.

The original identity of the Hebrews and/or Israelites is an endless argument and can really only be speculated on until someone can provide solid proof.

The relationship between the Zionist Jews and various "Illuminati" factions is just as confusing. It sucks that the Jewish people have been getting caught in the middle of it all and are being used as scapegoats.

The Templar, Sufi, Assassin, and Prieure De Sion thing is pretty interesting too but I won't comment at this time.

I see the Protocols as merely a description of how SOMEONE is manipulating the masses.

Peace

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by BuddhaCession
Well I can see that the things described in the Protocols are actually happening. As far as it being the "Jews"; who knows.

The original identity of the Hebrews and/or Israelites is an endless argument and can really only be speculated on until someone can provide solid proof.

The relationship between the Zionist Jews and various "Illuminati" factions is just as confusing. It sucks that the Jewish people have been getting caught in the middle of it all and are being used as scapegoats.

The Templar, Sufi, Assassin, and Prieure De Sion thing is pretty interesting too but I won't comment at this time.

I see the Protocols as merely a description of how SOMEONE is manipulating the masses.

Peace

That SOMETHING is Satan.

All these Orders can be tied to one, The Satanist Order.

They all have ties to some sort of Satanist ideal.

If not, then it is still something evil.

And Satan is the master of ALL evil.

Therefore, that something is Satan.

The deceiver of all.

You See???

[Edited on 29-5-2003 by Abraham Virtue]

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 04:51 PM
link   
bazurko reminds me of Liberator.

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Researcher
Iy was a false flag operation. Best illustrated by example:

Boston Tea Party: Yankee Gringos dressed up as Mohawks attack British ships.

WWII: Adolf Shicklgruber has a bunch of German convicts dressed up as Polish soldiers, takes them to a radio station at the Polish border, has them machine gunned. Calls it an attack on Germany, "retaliates" with a blitzkrieg on Poland.

The Protocols are the plans of the Illuminati, blamed on the Jews. Convenient way to publicize your plans without getting into trouble for it.

The Jews of Nazi Germany are now called "Terrorists".

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 05:26 PM
link   

The Jews of Nazi Germany are now called "Terrorists".

Well, probably because they are.

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Found this and is very interesting....
"The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion. Proofs of an ancient conspiracy"

jahtruth.co.uk...

regards
seekerof

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join