It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible meaning for the Spiral in The Sky

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Initially I was going to post this on the recent Australia Spiral Thread, by Chadwickus but I decided it would get lost and deserved it's own thread.

Could the Spirals be a higher collective consciousness, perhaps the collective conscioussness of every human being on the planet, talking back to itself, ourselves, letting ourselves know; something is happening..

Throughout history the spiral has been used as a symbol of transformation, the ancients understood the knowledge of sacred geometry, the phi ratio (1.618), the golden ratio, the Fibonacci sequence, if you google these terms there is a wealth of information out there.

The simple mathematical sequence of 1+1 =2+1 =3+2 =5+3= 8+5= 13+8 = 21 ad infinitum is key to the coming transformation on the planet.

The spiral is one of the building blocks of life (I believe the tetrahedron is also relevent here but that's another story). I heard Drunvalo Melchiezedek explain it like this. It's sort of like the 8+5 = 13. (Maybe this is why 13 is known as the number of transformation? unlucky for some?)

Think of Western civilisation (the new way) as 8 and the old way (nature loving indiginous societies) as 5. We need to blend them together to make the 13 the transformation, the new way, the age of Aquarius?. We need to take the technological genius of our age and match it with the nature loving genius of the last age, and here we will transition to the new age. (insert any date you wish here *cough*)

I'm sure the symbol of the spiral has come up many times in UFO docucumentaries, I'm thinking the young guy out of UFO hunters in the mountains in the US somewhere.

Here are some other perspectives on the Spiral.

"The Golden Spiral is based on a mathematical sequence involving the Golden Mean, and which at the same time yields a unique result. The uniqueness results from the fact that there is a far deeper purpose in the development of the numbers/spiral, one which provides a profound image of the movement through time, one essential to evolution."

www.halexandria.org...

"The spiral represents the flow of physical & spiritual energy. It symbolizes both solar & lunar, male & female energies. Long before the discovery of spiral galaxies, the ancients have used the spiral image to represent the universe, the earth's rotation, the moon's orbit, and as a symbol for growth."

www.wisdomportal.com...

Personally I believe Drunvalo Melchizedek to be one of the foremost authorities on the subject of sacred geometry;

www.floweroflife.org...

May all beings be happy, redzi0n

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by redzi0n

Well, i think it is quite obvious and almost proven that spirals in the sky are rockets or missiles. Of course some will never believe in it, and live in dream land.
On the other hand, even if you know that spirals in the sky are rockets, you may still believe that spirals in general are awesome and very mysterious shapes. I, myself, think so.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by redzi0n

Originally posted by redzi0n
Initially I was going to post this on the recent

Could the Spirals be a higher collective consciousness, perhaps the collective conscioussness of every human being on the planet, talking back to itself, ourselves, letting ourselves know; something is happening..

In short. No!

Perhaps you should read some of the down to earth conclusions in the thread below... which incidentally, come with a plethora of proof and require no magical thinking.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

IRM

[edit on 7/6/10 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Thanks for your opinions I've still got an open mind on the subject. I'll have a proper read through the thread you highlighted IRM.

"On the other hand, even if you know that spirals in the sky are rockets, you may still believe that spirals in general are awesome and very mysterious shapes. I, myself, think so."

This actually is sort of the angle I was coming from Deccal. I was making the point that if consciousness/ET's/Angels/whatever, are trying to communicate to us that we are entering a period of transfromation the spiral would be the most likely symbol they would.

It quite likely could be just a rocket trail, but it's a strange coincidence that spirals start appearing in the sky just as we enter a perid of transformation....

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
OK you got me this time, but the next 6 years is going to be the greatest show the world has ever seen so expect to see 'Magick' in the sky very soon :p

namaste my friend namaste

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
So many people these days are jumping to conclusions based on evidence, thinking they have proof, but the two are so far apart.

Yes, rockets can cause spirals in the sky.

But can you prove that all recent spirals are rockets? No.

Can i prove that all recent spirals are an ancient cosmic form of conscious communication? No.

So my point? Neither of us KNOW the truth, so lets stop pretending and acting like we do.

It is your opinion that the spirals are rockets. It is my opinion that rockets are a very convenient answer put out by the media then picked up on by those who desire such an answer.

I am not saying you are right or I am wrong or whatever, but PLEASE, in the spirit of great unknown, we should all try to stop the assumptions.

Evidence does not equal proof.

As for evidence of spirals being more than just rockets. Check out Keisha Crowther. She has accumulated much ancient wisdom and has an interesting take on spirals - tho spirals do not form the basis of her work.

To quote one of her passages on spirals regarding the meaning of spirals to different cultures:

Kelts + Noors = "All universe" "Eternity" "Goodness"
Romans + Greeks = "of the gods" "the one" "oneness of the soul"
Aborigines = "all things that are glorious"
Islam = 'spiral' used to denote 'holy things' that cannot be written "holy"
Africa = "womb" "great mother" "goddess"
Orient = "beginning of all life" "where gods come from"
India = "the one" "female" "sexuality" the fibonacci sequence
Hopi = "the sacred ones" "all living things" "the journey of everything living"
Mayan = "seasons" "Solstice" "circle of life - all life"
Polynesian = "immortality"
other = "all energy" "all consciousness" "great spirit"

So were all these cultures over millennia seeing rockets in the sky? I doubt they were. Though if they were then we have a MUCH bigger story here to discuss haha

Just take ALL possibilities and stop writing things off as impossible. The only impossible thing is life is that which WE LABEL as such. We create the limitations.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
List from user Magestyk7 (cut n paste from his thread) regarding the different spirals seen lately...

Are these ALL rockets? And if so, why all of a sudden? Not buying it.

Aug 2005 China
Dec 2009 Norway
Dec 2009 Russia
Dec 2009 Utah
Dec 2009 Mexico
Dec 2009 Nebraska
May 2010 Canada
Jun 2010 Australia

They are signs. All we have to do is read them....

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Ok..a bit of a theory here. But we all know speed/distance can cause time to slow according to the Relativity Theory.

What if during these rocket launches the accumulation of Orbits post-launch has an effect on the vehicle so that in ancient times people were seeing the same Rocket Launches we do now, but attributing them to something else?

Same with UFO sightings, maybe there vehicles designed in however many millenia from now, but were just happening to see them due to the time/space distortion?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ROBL240

That's what I like to see, someone who can think outside the box.

I still say that even if they are all rockets it's a strange coincidence (synchronicity?) that the symbol of transformation is appearing in the sky just as the age of Aquarius is dawning on us.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

Actually yes.

The other topic on this very forum has proven the Australian spiral was caused by the Falcon 9 rocket beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Continuing to argue against this point is like calling the color red "blue."

It's aggrivating to see people that want to believe something use emotion in place of rational thought.

"I want this red shirt to be blue, so now it is!"

[edit on 8-6-2010 by SaosinEngaged]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I've decided it's a symbolic message from our higher selves.

"Your defense systems are spiralling out of control"

[edit on 10-6-2010 by redzi0n]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Maybe it was the aliens trying to tell people that some of us are too gullible and will believe anything that has to do with space and the sky ever is somehow related to ET or ET coverup.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Well you're right that spirals are inherent to our subconscious understanding of the universe. But if the reason they are appearing is to 'wake us up', then it's not really working too well. Only us conspiracy theorists take not of these spirals. My parents and people I talk to in the real world didn't take much notice of the Norway Spiral. Nobody cares.

This really should be a discussion about education. Why does nobody care? Why did I have to become a 'conspiracy theorist' to become introduced to the amazing implications of the fibunacci sequence? I learned the sequence in grade school yet there was no mention about it's true implications or meaning.

It's the same thing with time. You learn about the concept of time in school based off of how to read a clock. Nobody took the time to explain to me the reason that a clock says what it does. No mention of it's relationship to the sun or the intricacies of the solar system.
Pathetic.

Sorry I got Off Topic.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   

I've decided it's a symbolic message from our higher selves.
"Your defense systems are spiralling out of control"

You've decided? How so? Using what method? Crystal Ball, Tea Leaves? Your Heart Chakra or Divining Rods perhaps?

It's just as easy to say, "I've decided it's a magical cosmic sphincter that leads us across a Rainbow directly into Marshmallow Land".

Please provide evidence that firmly bebunk's the rocket hypothesis beyond any shadow of doubt and evidence that supports your theory above all others.

Only then can your conclusion be seen as rational and intelligent.

IRM

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Third guess is closest, the heart chakra, opening the heart is key to higher mind and a sense of knowing. Discernment is one of the major tests of this time of transformation.

I never said I don't believe the rocket theory I just said it was a synchronistic symbolic message from higher mind saying "you're defense systems are out of control"

This is what it means to me, nothing has in built symbolism only what you read into it, you are likely getting something very different from the situation than me.

Thanks for your replies IRM I always appreciate the point of view of the scientific community, we need to work together if this golden age is going to happen.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
prior to watching this video i recall stumbling across a article that explained the norway spiral as being related to rockets or missles, i left it at that and never thought of it again.

ive since then become very interested in ancient architecture and the life before us & their methods of living , so the topics Shaman Keisha Crowther elaborates on is incredible. She talks about the spirals & it is very interesting to understand it from her perspective

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   

It quite likely could be just a rocket trail, but it's a strange coincidence that spirals start appearing in the sky just as we enter a perid of transformation....

Nope, you are just ignorant -- no fault of your own -- about rocket-created spirals seen and reported since rockets began flying into space. Recent media blitzes have more to do with advances in the technology of pocket recorders than in the frequency of the stimuli.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Does anyone see the spiral happening within this discussion? Those who are opposed to this theory, and those who are not? I see the evolution in this thread... Do you?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join