It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freeman Interviews David Icke

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Freeman has recently had David Icke as a guest on his radio program.

In this video, David talks about what happens to people's consciousness when they open up their mind and begin to question and research old assumptions.

He also talks about those on forums who have some awareness of the evils going on in the world, but instead of being part of the solution they are part of the problem by undermining the efforts of those who are trying to expose the truth:

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
There are always people that will undermine other people's work. I have always said " I wouldn't hate you because you disagree with me but I will analyze the challenge you pose to my believes"

I admire the work David Ike is doing. Is he right? is he wrong? I guess time will tell.

[edit on 6/6/2010 by thegrayone]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Hmm. I actually admire David Icke, and agree with a lot of what he says - synchronicity, various vibrational planes of reality, a global agenda...I think for the most part, he's on the money. However, I find it a bit rich that he's criticizing people who are actively discussing topics like this on forums. Part of the problem? The same could be said of Icke who, I feel, damages his own arguments and credibilty with the inclusion of his reptile theory. It's tenuous at best - his argument relies on the literal interpretation of what is widely regarded as mythology, and eye-witness testimony. I don't doubt that he believes it, but the problem is that he's already made up his mind, and his passion for proving the 'truth' he's arrived at impairs his judgement when viewing the evidence.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scalvador
I feel, damages his own arguments and credibilty with the inclusion of his reptile theory.

It's a judgment call, but in my opinion, he is corroborated by a credible source, Stewart Swerdlow.

Jim Marrs is another credible source in my opinion. He has written about aliens.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

Originally posted by Scalvador
I feel, damages his own arguments and credibilty with the inclusion of his reptile theory.

It's a judgment call, but in my opinion, he is corroborated by a credible source, Stewart Swerdlow.

Jim Marrs is another credible source in my opinion. He has written about aliens.

I agree with you on Jim Marrs, his new book will be available from Amazon on June 29th, you can pre-order now.

Calling it the Trillion Dollar Conspiracy, you can just imagine what it's all about and JM tells it like it is, CAN'T WAIT.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by downunderET

I agree with you on Jim Marrs, his new book will be available from Amazon on June 29th, you can pre-order now.

Calling it the Trillion Dollar Conspiracy, you can just imagine what it's all about and JM tells it like it is, CAN'T WAIT.

Thank you for this. I look forward to his new book as well.

I hope we can start working on solutions soon! We need to put all this valuable insight to work!!

top topics

join