It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler declares war on the zionist state: USA

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by canadiansenior70

I think Hitler was more than a stooge and he wasnt stupid or repulsive.
If he were they wouldnt have hosen him?
Hitler when he smiles is not Ugly.....he appears warm and loving.
Iam not a fan of him , I know he was a doer of evil, but the point is no one is 100% evil, and no one is 100% good.
He had charisma and gulp .....he was earnest?
If you were a starving German , he offered salvation.
I think like you he may have been in collaboration with other forces but he wasnt a fool , he may have been like a lot of installed tryrants though, they play their masters.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
www.abovetopsecret.com...

yup i did post how IKe killed 1.7 million ex soldiers after the war - civies
with the refences

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Danbones]

That's a hoax perpetuated by James Bacque in his book "other losses". It has been thoroughly discredited as he has made so many embarrassing mistakes in the book... That's what happens when laymen try to write history ... Half-truths and fictions...

Please stop spreading discredited lies. Even if your world view depends on them.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by zzombie
Whats pathetic is how many people buy the official version of history thats fed to them through a TUBE.....(a TV TUBE).

Hitler Didn't conquer Germany, it was already conquered by hyperinflation.
(Weimar republic) The people voted him in by a landslide. Same thing in Austria. That said I'm not a nazi sympathizer, but there was a much more sinister piece to the nazi puzzle....the banks that created him. See my post here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That's BS. Landslide my ass. The NSDAP never won a fair majority even at their appex - they climaxed at 43.9% -.-.-- Not a legal majority,... And not a landslide at all.. Considering that those numbers came crashing down in the next elections...

Deny ignorance :-) Hitler was not made Dictator by the will and consent of the people.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

He gave jews the option to leave when he was in power so I'm going to say HOAX.
that's a sad attempt at debating

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Danbones]

Another blatant lie. All exfiltration schemes were put on ice by 1935 when they figured out that letting the German Jews go with their property would kill the German Economy once and for all. So they enforced heavy expatriation taxes that practically confiscated all assets of jews that wanted to emigrate.

Since back in those days most countries demanded new immigrants to be in possession of a certain amount of money to be allowed entry this practically killed all the chances of voluntary emigration of the german jews.
The Nazis could have let them go, but they determined the cost to be too high to them. So there was not really an option to leave. For some there was, as in the HAIFA scheme.. and of course those who were willing to leave behind all assets... That was big minority of all german jews..

Sometimes the ingorance in here.... gosh

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm
reply to post by mothershipzeta

On 30 January at the Sports Palace in Berlin, Hitler told the crowd: "And we say that the war will not end as the Jews imagine it will, namely with the uprooting of the Aryans, but the result of this war will be the complete annihilation of the Jews."

I just checked and listened to that speech. He doesn't say that, he is however furious about the Jewish press and their blatant lies!

If it is true, i wonder if it is worth losing time check other quotes from that post above.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo

Originally posted by Regenstorm
reply to post by hippomchippo

Seeking the truth is not supporting.
Like someone stated before in this thread, things are never black and white, they are most of the time gray.

Ofcourse not, but he authorized the murder of 6 million people.
I don't really care about what other crap he had to say about the jews, regardless of if it's right or not, he's still committed genocide.

You are a such a ignorant.
Jews by themselves had reduced that number by a 2.5 millions at Auschwitz.

Do some basic research before writing here.

It doesn´t change a point. Even one civilian killed in war is much. But it does show that you are a plain ignorant.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angiras

All dictators, without exception, marshal their support by demonizing some enemy, often with some justification. And if the justification is not readily available they fabricate it using a false flag event. Their followers join them because they excell at oration, and their speeches make some sense.
[edit on 8-6-2010 by Angiras]

You managed to describe almost all USA presidents.

Tell me please. Which quilty burden is heavier ?
Goebbels that worked for a evil regime ? Or "free" USA media that use same principles as Goebbels, in Iraq, Afghanistan ?

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Hitler declared war on the United States because the war was already lost. By bringing the US into the German front it would give the western allies the ability to become once again a real player in the war in Western Europe. He had hopes that this would lead to a more agressive hardline by the West when dealing with the USSR and that at some point that would lead to conflict between the two sides allowing him to exploit it. Never happened of course.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by solosister
I read here so many conflicts as to if Hitler was good or bad, right or wrong.
We live in a world that is mostly grey. And there is a big danger in condemming Hitler and the like totaly. Just because they were barbaric and immoral against a great many people, they were not so against all.
Just because I don't like like their conclusions, means not by a long shot that they didn't have valid arguments.
The big chalange is to pull every speech apart, see the truth and the bad, and drive your own conclusions.
This thinking on your own feet and only that is going to prevent the next holocaust.
And even that might not be enough.
I once had a professor he said: "Never underestimate what happend, it was not about arguments, it was a fashion. Most people did not know why they followed, they did so because it was hip."
That said, it is no surprise to find truth in old speeches, especialy, regarding international banks.

Am I reading your words correctly? Your saying its a grey area? Murdering people in gas chambers and doing medical experiments on people like rats is a grey area?? Whatever the Nazi's did to some people should somehow be overshadowed and downplayed because they weren't mean and nasty to every single person? Where do you find your logic? Why don't you ask the Russians how good a person Hitler was.. I believe a second holocaust is coming but only a fool would believe the blame on the Jews again. I mean haven't we all learned there's good and bad in all kinds of people / walks of life? You can't blame an entire people or religion on the bad actions of a few others.

When it comes to rounding up tea party followers and Jews I hope people won't just go hide in a corner of their homes and think "well at least it's not me." Unfortunately I have a feeling thats exactly what will happen in this spoiled self centered based country we live in.

PS Im not sure why I brought this thread back from the dead. Oh well.
edit on 16-1-2011 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta
As far as Hitler goes, he was a lot of things, and it should be left at that. That was a very interesting watch OP, I urge those commenting here to choose their words wisely when making references to Hitler... they may be used against you and this site in the future. Just a concerned PS, nothing more, we have seen to what extent certain organizations go to in order to defame, blatantly taking comments out of context etc.

With that in mind, I will state that not only did he have the balls to pick a fight with the most sinister zionist regime in history, and that had he won, we would not have to presently go through the same cycle of holocaust, just as the russians did under stalin. Power mad godless thugs. Only now, we use 'awesome' technology. They actually get us to PAY for it! See..you buy this dog collar, and you can talk to your friends. It tells us where you were, what you said, and gives you cancer to boot. It just doesn't get any more awesome than that.

I'd call Hitler a bad person, but only if he deliberately set about destroying the water tables, and the ocean, like halliburton did, or if he poisoned us with gmos, like monsanto, or if he made it against the law to label non gmo foods as such, as our zionist thug 'representatives' have done. But he did none of those things. Lookin' good. Trillions of gallons of it now being fracked right where your wells and water tables are. They'll have us killing each other just to quench a thirst. I prefer a war based on good ideology versus bad, not basic necessities, anytime.
So, what's next? War for water, I'd guess. There's a lot less of it than you know. But the jews have got the Christians determined that we have to kill for israel, or else the idolatrous temple won't draw Jesus back for his free aids™ test....as for the little water woes, oh, just 'pray over your water', and the sick, and dying, and displaced persons, and the politicians who whored for the mess we are sitting in, while the laws close in and no one dare state the obvious to the authorities for fear of getting a detention camp/tear list etc....

edit on 16-1-2011 by starless and bible black because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Why is everyone throwing the word "zionist" around a lot latley, do any of you really know the meaning?

BTW: Hitlers dead, whether it was recent in SA or in Germany in 1945, he's deceased, pining for the fields, if you hadn't nailed him to this perch he'd be pushing up the daisies.
edit on 16/1/11 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Can someone explain Zionist to me? I always hear it's the Zionists causing all the worlds problems but half the people I see ruining everything aren't Jewish at all. So are Zionists both Jews and non Jews? I think a lot of people don't understand the meaning of being Zionist. Starting with me.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
So the youtube account has been deleted, and all I can find now is history channel-esque crap...

could somebody please help find these videos again?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by libertytoall

The absolute worst zionists are the Christian zionists. These are the ones who want Jerusalem kept for them and they have tricked the Jews into defending it against the Muslims.

The Muslims will eventually win but it will be the Jews that will suffer, while the Christians hide behind some rock.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I can not watch video......says you tube is no longer associated wit this account

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I posted a few minutes ago that the account associated with these videos has been terminated.

And furthermore, it looks as though my first post went out the window as well...........weird.

Ooops.......It just popped up.......personal face palm.
edit on 14-12-2011 by radpetey because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join