It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler declares war on the zionist state: USA

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   

The parallels between last week's boarding of a protesting aid ship by Israeli Defence Forces, while definitely not 100%, are rather striking. Rather than enter the fray of finger pointing, I'll let my readers draw their own conclusions as to whether history repeats itself. Sometimes it seems that we do forget the lessons of history.

did history repeat itself between 51st state and the world

Okay, there's good news and bad news.
First the bad news: there is no good news. lol

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
In 1945, General Dwight D. Eisenhower, Supreme Allied Commander, anticipated that someday an attempt would be made to recharacterize the Nazi crimes as propaganda and took steps against it:

“ The same day[26] I saw my first horror camp. It was near the town of Gotha. I have never been able to describe my emotional reactions when I first came face to face with indisputable evidence of Nazi brutality and ruthless disregard of every shred of decency. Up to that time I had known about it only generally or through secondary sources. I am certain however, that I have never at any time experienced an equal sense of shock. I visited every nook and cranny of the camp because I felt it my duty to be in a position from then on to testify at first hand about these things in case there ever grew up at home the belief or assumption that "the stories of Nazi brutality were just propaganda".

Some members of the visiting party were unable to go through with the ordeal. I not only did so but as soon as I returned to Patton's headquarters that evening I sent communications to both Washington and London, urging the two governments to send instantly to Germany a random group of newspaper editors and representative groups from the national legislatures. I felt that the evidence should be immediately placed before the American and the British publics in a fashion that would leave no room for cynical doubt.[27]

” Eisenhower, upon finding the victims of the death camps, ordered all possible photographs to be taken, and for the German people from surrounding villages to be ushered through the camps and even made to bury the dead. He wrote the following to General Marshall after visiting a German internment camp near Gotha, Germany: “

The visual evidence and the verbal testimony of starvation, cruelty and bestiality were so overpowering as to leave me a bit sick. In one room, where they [there] were piled up twenty or thirty naked men, killed by starvation, George Patton would not even enter. He said that he would get sick if he did so. I made the visit deliberately, in order to be in a position to give first-hand evidence of these things if ever, in the future, there develops a tendency to charge these allegations merely to "propaganda."[28]

From wiki (yeah I know, wikipedia, but the quotes are real, I have seen them countless times other places)

[edit on 9-6-2010 by I_am_Spartacus]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Pathetic that people still buy Hitler's lies all these decades later. Yeah, Hitler gave good speeches, but they were all lies. Hittler's NAZIs were ruthless thugs.

Hitler conquered Germany first, and if you read history, you would know this. Then Hitler and the Nazis began ruthlessly conquering the rest of the world, and he would not have stopped until he controlled the entire world.

Hitler did not just go after the Jews, they were just his favorite group to annihilate. Children born with handicaps were also ruthlessly exterminated, Gypsies, intellectuals, and anyone who vocally disagreed with his policies.

Most people in Germany feared Hitler, they did not love him.

Japan's war machine was equally as cruel, and yes, Stalin also goes down in history as one of histories worst villains.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Whats pathetic is how many people buy the official version of history thats fed to them through a TUBE.....(a TV TUBE).

Hitler Didn't conquer Germany, it was already conquered by hyperinflation.
(Weimar republic) The people voted him in by a landslide. Same thing in Austria. That said I'm not a nazi sympathizer, but there was a much more sinister piece to the nazi puzzle....the banks that created him. See my post here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by zroth

Originally posted by hippomchippo

Disgusting how you can support a known mass murderer.

We do it everyday here...

From March 1945 through the end of the war, many Japanese cities were subjected to area bombing with incendiaries. Tokyo, Osaka, and many other cities were burned out by firestorms that reached over 1000 degrees Fahrenheit. The bombings may have killed as many as 500,000 people.

worldwar2database.com...

The US has killed more people than Germany ever did. All over land and resources, nothing more.

We all need to stand up and be accountable for humanity's woes.

Peace

I think you'll find nobody really supports the US warmachine in this forum, atleast they aren't very vocal about it.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by I_am_Spartacus

I think you are missing the point. This excerpt from the German Declaration of War has nothing to do with Hitler or FDR. Try watching the entire clip. Let us for one moment pretend that what was spoken in the video is true. I will list a few issues that were raised in the video.
-Violation of and ignoring of International Law
-Massive propaganda against certain groups
-American creation of or involvement in Foreign Affair situations
-Poor economical situation in America
- "Quarantine" of Axis countries(think Axis of Evil today)
-Deceit and racketeering as a business model

Surprisingly or not, all of the points that I listed are thriving today, in the present. I am not going to speculate as to what this message might mean for people today. Don't shoot the messenger. As I stated earlier, Hitler and FDR have nothing to do with the glaring similarities of the message in the video from 1941 compared with the present situation in the world today.

From a neutral perspective, I found this clip to be extremely revealing.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by My_Reality]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by zzombie

Sorry, but the hyperinflation occurred in 1923, ten years before Hitler came into power.

The Stresemann period after 1923 was actually a period of prosperity in Germany.

Hitler was never elected, he came to power through intimidation and force.

This is a fact that those who programmed you would prefer that you did not know.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
It troubled me all day today and Im posting to make very clear, i was refering the words and not the man or the regime, in the first video didnt see the rest. I hope noone assumed i condone Hitlers actions , i wont and dont. Just taking the man out, the words in the first video , the power and control of america were very insightful for our history now.

I was talking about the information he gave, and in no way in any ones world do i like the man, and I hate what he did. But the fascist/zioniest game is playing out anyway

Brian

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

That is very interesting.
I am not shocked.
I know that history is written by the victors and that whoever is the enemy is always vilifed with the worst kinds of lies.

I'm not so good at reading that fast.
Do you have a link to written transcripts?

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Kind of hard for people in those camps to be at their peak of health when there is a war going on all around them. And their "liberators" had bombed all the supply lines that would have brought them food and medicines, don't you think?

Maybe you would prefer that these folks had homes and businesses some nice place like Dresden? hmmmm?

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by triplesod

"research is not a dirty word"

as I have said before
the british appear to be the first to make it official state policy
and gave it its name.

so unless you can prove otherwise I will stand by my statement

The term Concentration camp was first used by the British in the Boer wars. this was very different form the concentration camps used in Nazi Germany. they were not death camps but camps in which the family of Boer rebbels were imprisoned so that they could not aid the rebels.

However concentration camps have been used before this (only they were not called concentration camps) they were used by the spanish in the 1860's even american soldiers used similar camps on cherokee and other native americans in the 1830's
wiki.answers.com...

so if you have done some reaserch to refute that:
bring it,
link is not a dirty word Tripe

PS
I'm Metis my people know all about what europeans called concentration camps before the invention of the term:
they called them RESERVES

[edit on 9-6-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I see Ike called them terror camps and not death camps interesting

The book, OTHER LOSSES, found its way into the hands of a Canadian news reporter, Peter Worthington, of the OTTAWA SUN. He did his own research through contacts he had in Canada, and reported in his column on September 12,1989 the following, in part:

"...it is hard to escape the conclusion that Dwight Eisenhower was a war criminal of epic proportions. His (DEF) policy killed more Germans in peace than were killed in the European Theater."

"For years we have blamed the 1.7 million missing German POW's on the Russians. Until now, no one dug too deeply ... Witnesses and survivors have been interviewed by the author; one Allied officer compared the American camps to Buchenwald."

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Except there is no other evidence to support this Ike terro camp claims, and the logistics of the amount of Germans fed after the end of the war show things to be quite different.

yourarchives.nationalarchives.gov.uk...

Records are hard to find, but I find it hard to believe that the U.S. public would have allowed this.

By the way, Eisenhower is of German heritage. I think this claim that Eisenhower hated all Germans to be highly unrealistic.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Poet1b
A german in charge of the allied army?

when we put tha japanese americans in internment camps?
I doubt that americans would admitt to war crimes
but check out the myths of Custer's last stand some time
from the archaeologists that dug it up and compared to US'S version to the Sioux version

i'll grant that there is debate officially, but from Officers who were in supply at the end of world war ll, I was told this long before the internet in the 70s.
I didn't want to believe it then myself.
Peter Worthington, who is a highly respected journalist in Canada and a famous historical author here would have heard the same stories from the extremely highly acclaimed Canadian soldiers who fought to the death to liberate europe and the "death camps" and reaserched from there.
He has done some massive definitive histories.

Eisenhower's West Point Military Academy graduating class yearbook, published in 1915, Eisenhower is identified as a "terrible Swedish Jew."

In a letter to his wife in 1944, he wrote, "God I hate the Germans".
Since many of his relatives were German, why would he hate Germans? Why would he support the fire bombing of Dresden and other cities?

Imagine if he were to have said 'God, I hate Jews"?

"Other Losses cites documents in the U.S. National Archives and interviews with people who stated they witnessed the events. The book claims that there was a "method of genocide" in the banning of Red Cross inspectors, the returning of food aid, the policy regarding shelter building, and soldier ration policy.

There is debate about the merits of Other Losses's claims. Several historians, such as Stephen Ambrose and seven other historians examining the book soon after its publication, dispute it and consider it inaccurate and the product of conspiracy theory. Other figures disagree. U.S. Army military historian Colonel Ernest F. Fisher, who wrote the book's foreword, argues that the claims are accurate."

www.gnosticliberationfront.com...'s%20Death%20Camps.htm

Check out operation 'Keelhaul"
where Germans were shipped off to Russia
this is why the Russians are blamed for the deaths of 2 million Germans.

Either way you get an Official directive to the slaughter of 2 million or so
German people in complete disregard for the Geneva conventions

Just like today where 70 plus percent of the enemy combatants at Abu gahraib are apparently innocent

and we have renditions to other countries to avoid internatial law

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Eisenhower's family had been in the U.S. for several generations. Germans make up, or made up, the second largest ethnic group in the U.S., second only to the British. Yeah, so they would have an American of German descent lead our army against Germany.

www.dwightdeisenhower.com...

I looks like his great grandmother on his mother's side might have been German Jewish, with a name like Schindler, but doesn't seem like something that would have been easily identified.

This is something that should have a great deal more interest and research to be bought first hand.

Worthington certainly is or was a successful journalist. Chances are he reported this story on the evidence he found, but it is still pretty thin evidence. There is one guards story repeated on numerous sites, and a few diary entries, but not much more evidence. Ike wasn't exactly known for being ruthless. This story is very much out of character for Ike.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Yes I will say it is thin evidence and could go either way.
I myself don't like to state that Ike was Jewish.
I also see there is no way they would admit to war crimes

Like Bush saying he would order torture again.
After charging and throwing in jail the people who followed the orders to torture
and most of those people were innocent they have just stated

But if not the Ike death camp directly you still have the Russians and operation Keelhaul

Which I would take as a warning in any case
some masters hate to pay up.

There is an old joke from Mad magazine in the seventies
about Run Run Shaw who made many cheap kung fu flicks.
They show all the extras fighting and the interviewer asks Run Run how do you get all those people to fight so realistically?

He said: " I no pay, I wait till lunch time and then say:
Hey every body, come eat, free food, only enough to feed half of you,
FIRST COME FIRST SERVED!"
Roll camera!!!

thats a parody of course...but striking (oops pum intended)

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
How comes I never got told any of this at school or since ?

My father and grandfather fought the Germans .... should I blame them for the mess we are in now ?.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   

I myself don't like to state that Ike was Jewish.

Wouldn't bother me if he was Jewish. However, he was not, he was German, and the family tree shows. Maybe his Great Grandma makes him one eighth Jewish, but he is still mainly German and English by his family tree.

Actually, the evidence is even thinner that there were these terrorist/death/concentration camps for German POWs. The person making these claims that German soldiers were starved to death claimed that there was plenty of food, but the reality is that for three years after WW II there was a serious food shortage throughout Europe. The people pointing out the serious efforts in this claim against Ike put some pretty big holes in the story.

www.nizkor.org...

Mr. Bacque's myth was Eisenhower's nightmare. No food shortage? Eisenhower wrote the Chief of Staff, Gen. George C. Marshall, in February 1945: "I am very much concerned about the food situation... We now have no reserves on the Continent of supplies for the civil population."

According to Mr. Bacque, Eisenhower personally, secretly, and with sinister intent changed the status of surrendered German soldiers from prisoners of war to disarmed enemy forces. In fact, the change in designation was a policy matter. The decision was made not by Eisenhower but by his superiors, specifically by the European Advisory Commission. Nor was any attempt made to keep it secret. All those involved acted with the authority of the British, Russian and American Governments, and they were perfectly straightforward about the reason for the change in status.

It takes little imagination to see what happened here. The People's Militia consisted of older men (up to 80 years of age, mainly World War I veterans) and boys of 16 or sometimes less. American guards and camp authorities told the old men to go home and take care of their grandchildren, the boys to go home and return to school. Along with the transfers to other zones that Mr. Bacque ignores, these people account for all the "missing million."

In short, Mr. Bacque is wrong on every major charge and nearly all his minor ones. Eisenhower was not a Hitler, he did not run death camps, German prisoners did not die by the hundreds of thousands, there was a severe food shortage in 1945, there was nothing sinister or secret about the "disarmed enemy forces" designation or about the column "other losses." Mr. Bacque's "missing million" were old men and young boys in the militia.

Sounds like this whole claim is based on the work of Mr. Bacque.

Of course this is also being used by holocaust deniers, so it is surrounded by people who desire to re-write history.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
It is accepted that almost three million Russian POWS died in german camps, where are the photos of the heaped bodies?
Its just strange how the allies didnt comment on the POW camps.
Three million isa lot of bodies , where are these bodies buried?
I believein fairness, were these people worthless?
Where are the millions of POWS bodies?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
As a canadian senior (I was born in 1939) I recall the talk in the early '40s and made poisoned mudpies for Hitler.

The video is very important. Search Google for Truman's speeches on those dates.

Who lies the most? US Goverment. The Illuminati. (and I am checking on Canada's veracity, as we were caught up in the Mind Control, CIA-sponsored, in 1947-early '50s, Dr. Ewen Cameron)

I was struck dumb when I read (link below) a true account of the rise of the Illuminati, and when it came to the murder of the Russian Czar, and about Hitler, I was flabbergasted.

History must be re-written!! When I read the following link, so many things seemed to make more sense. The Illuminati 'made' Hilter, and the # of Jews was apparently exaggerated.

Where do we find truth? Gut instinct?

Excerpts:
In addition, while Karl Marx was writing the "Communist Manifesto" under the director of one group of Illuminists, Professor Karl Ritter of Frankfurt University was writing the antithesis under the direction of another group.
===
"But the conspirators had to have a war. They had to find or create some kind of an incident to launch it. They found it in a little inconspicuous and repulsive little man who called himself "Adolf Hitler." Hitler, an impecunious Austrian house-painter, had been a corporal in the German army. He made the defeat of Germany into a personal grievance. He began to "rabble-rouse" about it in the Munich, Germany area. He began to spout about restoring the greatness of the German Empire and the might of the German solidarity. He advocated the restoration of the old German military to be used to conquer the whole world. Strangely enough; Hitler, the little clown that he was, could deliver a rabble-rousing speech and he did have a certain kind of magnetism. But the new authorities in Germany didn't want anymore wars and they promptly threw the obnoxious Austrian house-painter into a prison-cell.

"Aha! Here was the man, decided the conspirators, who, if properly directed and financed, could be the key to another world war. So while he was in prison; they had Rudolph Hess and Goering write a book which they titled: "Mein Kampf" and attributed the authorship to Hitler

The link is doubled, separated by a forward slash.... having a prob-- put http in front of each colon:
://web.archive.org/web/20020603235043(forward slash)://www.ptialaska.net/~swampy/illuminati/cfr_1.html#main

[edit on 12-6-2010 by canadiansenior70]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join