It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg attendee list & website??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Final List of Participants
Honorary Chairman
BELDavignon, EtienneVice Chairman, Suez-Tractebel

DEU Ackermann, JosefChairman of the Management Board and the Group Executive Committee, Deutsche Bank AG
GBR Agius, MarcusChairman, Barclays Bank PLC
ESP Alierta, César Chairman and CEO, Telefónica
INT Almunia, JoaquínCommissioner, European Commission
USA Altman, Roger C. Chairman, Evercore Partners Inc.
USA Arrison, SoniaAuthor and policy analyst
SWE Bäckström, UrbanDirector General, Confederation of Swedish Enterprise
PRT Balsemão, Francisco Pinto Chairman and CEO, IMPRESA, S.G.P.S.; Former Prime Minister
ITA Bernabè, FrancoCEO, Telecom Italia S.p.A.
SWE Bildt, CarlMinister of Foreign Affairs
FIN Blåfield, AnttiSenior Editorial Writer, Helsingin Sanomat
ESP Botín, Ana P. Executive Chairman, Banesto
NOR Brandtzæg, Svein Richard CEO, Norsk Hydro ASA
AUT Bronner, OscarPublisher and Editor, Der Standard
TUR Çakir, Ru en Journalist
CAN Campbell, Gordon Premier of British Columbia
ESP Carvajal Urquijo, Jaime Managing Director, Advent International
FRA Castries, Henri de Chairman of the Management Board and CEO, AXA
ESP Cebrián, Juan LuisCEO, PRISA
ESP Cisneros, Gustavo A.Chairman and CEO, Cisneros Group of Companies
CAN Clark, W. Edmund President and CEO, TD Bank Financial Group
USA Collins, Timothy C. Senior Managing Director and CEO, Ripplewood Holdings

[url=Final List of Participants Honorary Chairman BELDavignon, EtienneVice Chairman, Suez-Tractebel DEU Ackermann, JosefChairman of the Management Board and the Group Executive Committee, Deutsche Bank AG GBR Agius, MarcusChairman, Barclays Bank PLC ESP Alierta, César Chairman and CEO, Telefónica INT Almunia, JoaquínCommissioner, European Commission USA Altman, Roger C. Chairman, Evercore Partners Inc. USA Arrison, SoniaAuthor and policy analyst SWE Bäckström, UrbanDirector General, Confederation of Swedish Enterprise PRT Balsemão, Francisco Pinto Chairman and CEO, IMPRESA, S.G.P.S.; Former Prime Minister ITA Bernabè, FrancoCEO, Telecom Italia S.p.A. SWE Bildt, CarlMinister of Foreign Affairs FIN Blåfield, AnttiSenior Editorial Writer, Helsingin Sanomat ESP Botín, Ana P. Executive Chairman, Banesto NOR Brandtzæg, Svein Richard CEO, Norsk Hydro ASA AUT Bronner, OscarPublisher and Editor, Der Standard TUR Çakir, Ru en Journalist CAN Campbell, Gordon Premier of British Columbia ESP Carvajal Urquijo, Jaime Managing Director, Advent International FRA Castries, Henri de Chairman of the Management Board and CEO, AXA ESP Cebrián, Juan LuisCEO, PRISA ESP Cisneros, Gustavo A.Chairman and CEO, Cisneros Group of Companies CAN Clark, W. Edmund President and CEO, TD Bank Financial Group USA Collins, Timothy C. Senior Managing Director and CEO, Ripplewood Holdings, LLC

Bilderberg information here

Source here

I think this is somewhere between legit & disinformation pertaining to their website's information but, who knows? There has always been the mystery in this group and not until recent years did anyone even know just "a little" about them and their true agenda. Many speculate that its to rule the world and make decisions that will lead the nation and the world, down whatever path they wish. There has been some recent development with all of the distrust within the United States, that more information is getting out that was never allowed to in past decades.

Or....

Is it willing information or a design to further gain the hearts & minds of average people? Sine many know that the average citizen has access to the internet. And with the internet's influence that the group could reach people for the disguise of "openness" and acceptance by those of us who work for a living (even though I AM retired, it never seems to be enough) during these, what some call now as "desperate times" for politico types. Now with all of the citizen's awareness unlike in many years, those who run with the Rockefellers and the business world have tried to get wise as to how to seem honest and open to the average soul. Thanks to the antics of BP's sketchy record on keeping things together there, this helped to advance the outrage and swelling anti-govern-ism going.

The Bilderbergs in my opinion control more than some realize, but at the same time probably do not control it all.

Below was in 2006 when the guest list leaked just prior.

Its good to see more info but at the same time it begs me to question whats the motive rather than just be all happy about it.

[edit on 6/7/2010 by mikelee]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Good info, but I think your link is broken.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by republicadelbanano

Fixed!

Thanks!!!

[edit on 6/7/2010 by mikelee]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I think the information provided in the website (names, conferences...etc) are real, but of course they are not telling most of the story.

At least the website does freely admit: Yes we are some of the most powerful people in the earth, and yes we are discussing PRIVATELY the posible socioeconomic future of the world.

" It was felt that regular, off-the-record discussions would help create a better understanding of the complex forces and major trends affecting Western nations in the difficult post-war period."

"There will be no press conference. A list of participants is appended."

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by republicadelbanano

Oh sure indeed your right. I just don't trust the motive, whatever it may be, for doing this. Thats all.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
In the coming times, more lies will be thrown in your face, and the truth will seem like one of those lies.

We're supposed to believe that these people are getting together for a secret meeting, so they flaunt it in our faces. However, even these most powerful people are not in 'Control' in as much as those 'secrets' their holding are powerful. They're just there to get their stories and lies straight. All the orders come from a place which will be determined, unfortunately when it's too late.

I have some very interesting (with no source, so you'll have to place some trust in me) and compelling ideas which fit into these situations.

It is a 'Grand Unification' of the interior, and exterior forces which explains Religion, Government and Individuals. I'm going to reach my 20 posts before I can start a new topic, hopefully the information you read coming from me actually hits home.

So until then, DO NOT FEAR. There is a plan, and all necessary facets are covered for those who choose to see. Just like there is a plan for those who continue to choose not to.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I'm not for anyone colluding for a one world government etc, but is it that far fetched to think that rich "important" people hang out to discuss things? It's a club just like like a persons local fantasy baseball league.

The difference is the attendees choices have a potentially bigger impact on real life.

Can you blame them?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I did a whois search on the website this is what I got.

results here

Doesn't really provide too much info, but it does say it was created in the netherlands.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by brocket99

Good point for sure. And that may be the whole purpose behind the group. But unless one of us gets into the club, we'll never know for sure.

top topics

join