It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Iranian ships to sail to Gaza

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I've seen several comments on this thread congratulating Iran on the fact that they're one of only a few nations that are opposed to the NWO. So, I offer this headline:

Ahmadinejad Stresses Need for New World Order

Here's the full link:

english.farsnews.com...

Might not be a bad idea to find some other reason for defending Iran.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Atomic Honey

That statement has been taken completely out of context IMO, the headline is incorrect and the whole article simply tries to fit in with the headline.

What he actually said was "The conditions we are experiencing today need planning for new orders in the world and cooperation and co-thinking for organizing the conditions,"

He did not say "We need New World Order"

[edit on 8-6-2010 by lifttheveil]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by lifttheveil

good point...
just what has Iran EVER done..?
oh yeah, they fought the US installed regime of Saddam in Iraq,
those horrible despicable sons of...
oops, wait a minute
so, did the US, Britian, and the coalition of the willing...

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Agreed Danbones

Iran have been painted badly by The US in the propaganda war, just as Iraq and Afghanistan were spun, how on one hand could The US say they were liberating people from tyrannous regimes when at the same time arresting people of that very country, incarcerating them in Guantano Bay, piling them up naked in piles to be humiliated while army friends post for pics in front of them and then touring them while denying them their legal rights?

Take a look at the REAL Iran...

Link in case the embed doesn't work: www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

RIIIIGHT.... never mind all that "shooting and arresting student protester" thing... Never mind stoning women for talking to a guy...

Good grief your moral compass is so relative you are systematically ignoring anything that goes against your political agenda.

This is ALSO the REAL Iran

[edit on 8-6-2010 by gncnew]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Great all you anti-semitic and anti-Americans out there are happy about pushing the Israelis up against the wall, you do understand that these are people whose grandparents were in concentration camps and now you are telling them they need to move or that they don't have a right to exist, welcome to nuclear war, you idiots.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I think the best thing to do is to learn to separate the people from the government. In my opinion, the vast majority of the Iranian people are good and decent people, just like people of most other nations. However, the government is jacked-up, also not unlike other nations (especially mine, the USA).

Just because we ought to be tolerant of other people doesn't mean we have any obligation to be tolerant of tyrannical leadership. You can dislike the Iranian government without disliking Iranian people.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eagleheart56
Great all you anti-semitic and anti-Americans

Wow I thought confusing Israel and Jews was messed up. But now Jews = America?

Israel is not America.

I've seen you say before Israel is Americas only ally. You are a very ill informed and bizarre poster and I can't understand what you're trying to say.

USA has much larger and more powerful allies than Israel.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by gncnew

Lol @ my political agenda, I don't have any political agenda for the simple reason that I'm not in politics, I run a very small business that keeps me and my family happy and that's what I'm interested in and my priority

So when you bear that in mind (that my family is what's important) you would think my loyalties would stand with my country, after all, why should I care about the rest of the world as long as me and my family are safe in little old England?

Sorry, it just doesn't work like that as I'm tapped into what's really going down, not what my UK Government in Manchester spin to me, and not what The US Government spins to you in Alabama

Peace

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Ah you edited your post lol, I won't reply again for a few minutes yet just in case it changes completely again

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by gncnew

I am decended from a people that have 20 million dead in the last 500 years...

I have a very balanced prospective...
I don't want to see it happen again.
I know who dun it.
I am gonna yell at them all day
PS
and what was it Hitler said about Canadians?
oh yeah
we scared the the hell out of them
we were instrumental in kicking his zioist controlled ASS
so don't berate me with inuendo and insinuation
that is the hallmark of a coward

my father and his brothers and their cousins and neigbours were in the front line trenches in france for 4 years and driving suicide shift norton motorcycles through eneny lines in north africa sicily italy the netherlands belgum and germany...

I have posted hundreds of links showing zionists are responsible
and I have been countered by what "evidence" from you
?
NOTHING
except to defile the memories of all the people
who defended to the jews and and fought to the death to
liberated the camps and defended the free speech priviledges
you yourself enjoy right here on ATS
by insuating I hate Jews and am an anti senite
and by posting the same disproved slanders again and again
about zioist victims
and by using cheap debating tactics
to deflect scrutiny from what is really going on
and you wonder why You get no respect
earn some

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Great all you anti-semitic and anti-Americans out there are happy about pushing the Israelis up against the wall, you do understand that these are people whose grandparents were in concentration camps and now you are telling them they need to move or that they don't have a right to exist, welcome to nuclear war, you idiots.

Eagleheart56 I so do understand that last part my friend and you are very right, it was a total atrocity and Hitler was a very evil man, how on earth people can believe in God in the conventional christian/Jewish etc. sense is beyond me when you see so much pain and murder of innocent people and make no mistake about that

I am not in the slightest anti-Jewish, or anti any culture, I pity people still in the dark ages that are, just as I don't hate my fellow country men. BUT... I do hate my Government, as I do with The Israeli and US Government and there is a VERY VERY BIG difference and you would do well not to confuse those.

I am against the Israeli Government because they are oppressors, just as Hitler was, and to be honest I'm sick and tired of hearing everyone else that is also tired of the atrocities committed by Israel being called antisemitic

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atomic Honey
I think the best thing to do is to learn to separate the people from the government. In my opinion, the vast majority of the Iranian people are good and decent people, just like people of most other nations. However, the government is jacked-up, also not unlike other nations (especially mine, the USA).

Just because we ought to be tolerant of other people doesn't mean we have any obligation to be tolerant of tyrannical leadership. You can dislike the Iranian government without disliking Iranian people.

Very very true, and if I'm honest, I've never been fond of any governments of countries I've visited, and neither have they, but the people have been awesome, and these include the Turks and the Egyptians, I am particularly fond of the Egyptians, try to sell you anything, but they are lovely and yes, very oppressed people

Starred

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Dude - I never said you hate Jews... you're confusing me with that other guy. I don't think you hate any people. I think that you're political leanings consistently make you jaded against the actions of the Israeli government while you over look the goings-on of other regimes.

To pontificate the wonders of Iranian society yet attack the Israelis is just plainly an affront to fairness. I feel like you're applying unequal measures of your perceived sense of justice. That's all.

Please re-read my post before you accuse me of "berating you". I don't assume to know you or who you are - I am only responding to the single post you made about "What Has Iran Ever Done?"... You're lambasting the injustice of the Israeli government's actions but also championing the Iranian government?

I say political agenda because we've all got political leanings (thus why we vote). Your daily life has nothing to do with the agenda you ascribe to and hence try to promote. I do it, you do it - everyone who's got an opinion does it. That's what discussing this stuff is all about.

I dont think you're a secret agent of a political regime - I simply think you highlight certain events and situations while ignoring others to better promote the political ideology that you believe in.

I hope that explains it better.

FYI: The only reason I edited it was to combine posts rather than create a new one just for the YouTube vid.

LASTLY: - I don't think that anyone who disagrees with Israel's actions are inherently anti-Semite. I do think that it's completely justifiable to disagree with (or even get angry with) the actions of ANY government that takes violent action to secure their interests.

But if you're going to get mad at one - get mad at the others as well. You should be sitting here getting just as PO'd about Iran, N. Korea, the U.S., Darfur, Cuba, Venezuela, China...

but you dont - only Israel seems to illicit this kind of reaction.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I think this will prove or disprove something; the Israeli/Iranian secret alliance. There are many Jews in Iran (I know most will not believe it but it's true), even their president is of Jewish blood.
Iran always talks big about what they will do if Israel encroaches upon them or Palestine, Hesbolah etc. but you notice Israel does and Iran does nothing ! Just propaganda to make Muslims think Iran is the protector of Islam, which it is not. In fact shiaizm is the 5th column in the war against Islam (again many will argue this but it is true).
So to my point; if these Iranian ships make it to Gaza when no others could and Israel does nothing, this will be proof of Israeli/Iranian alliance exists.
If they don't make it through and Iran does nothing then proof Iran is all bark and no bite and thus NOT the protector of Islam that it claims and in fact the 5th column in the war on Islam like they have already shown themselves to be in Iraq, are doing in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar. Egypt and really even in American Islamic communities.
I say Iran will back off like the big mouth frogs they are. But if they don't and Israel does nothing then we know their alliance exists.
If I am wrong please, everyone write me and say "You were wrong, ha ha ha. "
Think about it !!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Iran stones women? wow they really need to go down now.. and i cant wait for it!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
You guys are WAY off topic AGAIN!!!! Mods????

This is about Iran sending ships to the aid the flotilla...........

Why cant there be an intelligent discussion on this website without folks resorting to spiraling into things that dont relate to BREAKING NEWS???

[edit on 8-6-2010 by princeofpeace]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Iran's parliament announced its preparedness to dispatch a delegation of legislators along with a convoy of humanitarian aids to Gaza to help the oppressed Palestinian people who have been suffering an Israeli-imposed siege for more than three years.

Legislatures
Source

Interesting link to 1947 at the same spot read this blog

Have they formed any plans for countering the Iranian-Turkish scheme to drive Tehran's flotilla through the Gaza blockade? And if so, where will the interception take place? On the Red Sea, where the Iranian Navy has a large presence, at the entrance to the Gulf of Suez or close to Gaza? An Israel operation against Iranian vessels on any of these sea lanes would pose formidable difficulties.

[edit on 1212:6 9/06 by Charly111]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

I'll make that bet myself. It's almost like all these sequence of events have all been thought out way before hand. Iwander if the Israelies will take the bait?

Am I bad for hoping they do?

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   

oh woe as me. The native americans went through worse than the Jews.

So cry me a river already.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join