It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Addicted....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I just wanted to do a quick introduction before I started going around and generally making an a** of myself, and looking too ignorant about things.

About two months ago a customer came to the store where I worked and on his way out the door he mentioned something about the NWO, and that reminded me about a website I read once about the Denver airport, and baby eating reptillians. I mentioned this to a co-worker, and we had a laugh about it. The next day he came in and was talking about some other things he found on the net, and that started a mad dash to find as many things as we could well to be honest, mock about reptillians.

Well, one night, while doing a google search, it brought up a thread from here. Honestly, at first glance I thought that this community was going to be full of ultra fringe kooks, but instead I've found a place that encourages debate, and has a lot of interesting info on a wide range of topics. In the last couple of months, I've probably spent way more time here reading any and everything I could. I'm basicly hooked, and look forward to reading and having my eyes opened more.

About me, I'm 28 and from the upper midwestern United States. As far as things that I'm interested in, I'd say that they'd have to be Politics (I lean pretty far to the left), Alternative History, and Religion. I try to keep an open mind about everything I hear, see, or read, and I look forward to learning and getting to know the people on this site more.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS,

Just know, there is no transdermal patch for an ATS addiction.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Welcome OP. Yes debate is encouraged here and feel free to tell how you really feel. We are close to anarchy on this forum so things will always be interesting. I look forward to hearing from you in the future.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Welcome to the site. I think you'll find that your situation is very similar to other posters, myself included. I found ATS quite a while ago through an infowars link (Man, what a dump their boards are) and expected a crazy farm, and now it's practically my second home.

A tip though, read carefully, stick to the topic, and decide what you want to say before you post your complete thought. Recently threads have become bickering matches because people make passing insults at each other and the whole thread is wasted.

But, I'm being too cynical now. All in all this is a great place to come to discuss the things that make us crazy, or sane, as it were.

Nice to make your acquaintance.

[edit on 7-6-2010 by TeddiRevolution]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by undercover reptoid

Welcome!
You`re the second midwesterner on the introductions thread today!

Have fun!

[edit on 7/6/10 by sandri_90]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t
Welcome to ATS,

There isn't?

*IRM rips the tin foil square off his arm and throws it on the ground in disgust!*

IRM

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t
Welcome to ATS,

I'm learning that. I'm just glad that I have unlimited data on my phone, otherwise I would've spent a fortune by now!

Thank you all for the the tips and warm welcome.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Hello,

Welcome to the community, glad to have you aboard.

Don't worry you're not addicted, you can stop at anytime.
... Until you realized you have stayed up way too late reading or debating and you have to be at work in 2 hours.

I'm looking forward to your posts.

Enjoy your time here.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Hi.

Welcome

I know what you mean... addicted. It gets worse. I even have withdrawal symptoms.

I'm looking forward to reading more of you.
You have posted IMO the best intro thread I've read.

See you around.

~ SK

top topics

join