It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian Spiral event : Preliminary analysis

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
China Sprial - German Taurus Missile

I somehow missed that explanation -- I thought it was an anti-missile test?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Is this related?

Strange Weather, 1/18/10 posting - the radar images immediately reminded me of images collected by Clifford
Carnicom, who has been studying "chemtrails" (aerosol operations) and associated issues for almost a decade.
You can check them out at:

www.carnicom.com...
www.carnicom.com...
www.carnicom.com...
www.carnicom.com...
www.carnicom.com...
www.colinandrews.net...
Anonymous details sent to Colin Andrews. Official that HAARP ramped up. Todays
developments.
January 22, 2010.
Colin Andrews

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee
reply to post by tauristercus

I noticed this at...
usahitman.com...
Post Published: 07 June 2010
Author: conspiracyman
Found in section: Conspiracy Or Not
Is this you also

Char-Lee ... that was good spotting ... and yes, that IS a copy of this thread of mine. At least they did put a link to ATS at the bottom and not simply plagiarize my work.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
This is a little article I wrote, and sent out to members of various ufo groups I admin on Facebook. (please forgive me if this is a repeat of some of the information I posted before, but I condensed it, and cleaned it up)

This is big

Well the debate rages, and I have found myself on the verge several times. The debunkers say that it was the falcon 9 rocket launched from Florida into orbit traveling from west to east. They speculate that it began venting extra fuel, or made a correction thrust; which was illuminated by the sun over the horizon as it left the eastern shores of Australia heading out to south america. It is a fact that the falcon 9 rocket was in the area of the sighting at the correct time, however one major problem with this story is the direction of the spin.

In the Falcon 9 launch video we can see its spinning in a clockwise direction looking down and west. The videos from Australia also show a clockwise spin, but if you saw it from behind and heading east the videos would have shown a counterclockwise spiral.

Falcon 9 launch video

Video of spiral in Australia

We know for a fact that the spiral was sighted out over the water on the eastern coast of Australia, and the falcon 9 was traveling from west to east. So save some miraculous reversal of spin it could not have been the falcon 9 rocket.

The biggest, and most striking incongruence with the rocket story is the simple fact that the falcon 9 was unpowered as it flew over Australia.

The alleged missile over Norway was in a powered stage. How is it possible that two nearly identical phenomenon could be blamed on completely different missiles, in completely different stages of flight?

Why hasn't SpaceX, or NASA taken official responsibility tor this event?

Why in the decades of ICBM launches has this only happened recently, and rarely?

There was a camera on the falcon 9 missile body so it makes sense that they would record any fuel dump, or spin correction (both of which are pure speculation at this point)

Any fuel dump would be out the main thrusters, just not ignited. This would make a simple trail, rather than a spiral.

If it was a stability/correction thruster on the side of the rocket, I cant imagine that it would produce such a large, and bright light.

Well just for arguments sake lets say both this, and the Norway spiral were a HAARP Blue Beam project. The Norway spiral was blamed on a Russian missile, even though the military denied involvement initially. The fact that it was a military test of a classified military program, makes inventing a cover story very easy.

Could this be infighting between factions of what we loosely label Majestic, or illuminate. One group pushing for disclosure, while another tries to stifle it at all costs.

Fast forward half a year and a very high profile rocket is making a pass over Australia, a perfect time to create a HAARP spiral, simply because anyone who follows space news would instantly make a connection between the spiral seen, and the very high profile falcon 9 rocket.

This would force the faction of Majestic that wants a business as usual future to adopt the Falcon 9 cover story. The major difference here is that SpaceX(the corporation that launched the falcon 9) had tuns of released information on the rocket prior to the spiral event.

Now we are beginning to pick apart the story, and it could eventually be proven that this event was indeed unidentified. Too bad the mainstream media is virtually ignoring the very interesting story.

This local news story was about as big as it got.

At the very least we must recognized this was a Miracle

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Project_Exo]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Project_Exo
This is a little article I wrote, and sent out to members of various ufo groups I admin on Facebook. (please forgive me if this is a repeat of some of the information I posted before, but I condensed it, and cleaned it up)

Thanks for making it clear that my efforts to explain some of your misconceptions to you were totally futile. I can avoid wasting further time in the future. Enjoy yourself.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by JimOberg]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg
[I'm new to "commenting" on ATS but have been reading this site for a couple of years now. Mr. Oberg I am glad that ATS has members like you. You have done a wonderful job with your well laid out replies. I am a 47year old employee of a large aircraft manufacturer. I have had my job for 25 years. Suffice it to say I have some knowledge of the aerospace industry. Honestly Mr. Oberg I do not understand how you can maintain your sanity.]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

Thanks for making it clear that my efforts to explain some of your misconceptions to you were totally futile. I can avoid wasting further time in the future. Enjoy yourself.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by JimOberg]

I am enjoying myself, how about you? I prefer to live life in the mystery rather than the know. I am sufficiently familiar with the concept that an object in motion stays in motion unless acted upon by an external force. A spiral caused by a rocket is possible, but the Norway spiral most definitely was not caused by one, and this one is shaping up to be a repeat.

I am very open to criticism, but refrain from vague patronizing comments.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
Norway Spiral - Russian Bulava Missile
China Sprial - German Taurus Missile
Canada Spiral (hoax, actually filmed in Florida) - NASA Rocket
Australia Sprial - SpaceX Falcon 9 Rocket

Identified Flying Objects! Case closed.

Nice thread, OP.

NOOOO! Teh missiles are a cover up!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
DAMN MAN! THIS THING SHOWS UP A FEW WEEKS AFTER I MOVE AWAY FROM MOUNT COOTHA AHH!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Hey ATSers, I hope this isn't too far off topic but it may be related to the aussie sky spiral:

My girlfriend saw this weird circle formation in the cloud cover today. I put it in my ATS gallery, hope you guys can see it:
media.abovetopsecret.com...&action=view&id=98261

She was in a taxi at approximately 4:10pm with a colleague (work trip) and her colleague pointed this out and said she hopes the aliens aren’t invading. They both laughed but, my girlfriend knowing I love this sort of thing took a photo on her HTC Magic (phone). She saw this formation for a few minutes before they drove out of view and it did not appear to change shape, move or dissolve (as some cloud formations do) during this time.

They were on Machinery Drive in Tweed Heads (Coolangatta), which is in New South Wales, Australia, on the east coast just south of the QLD state border, pretty close to the gold coast for anyone familiar. The formation was in a northerly direction and seemed to be fairly close to where she was, possibly over tweed heads town?

So my question is what do you guys make of this?
It’s been 4 days since the Aussie sky spiral www.abc.net.au... and not long since the spate of “radar glitch” circles reported by the BOM www.news.com.au... This is also about 70km north of Lennox Heads where concerned readers would know about their recent (6 days ago) freak tornado www.news.com.au...

So I have two questions for you guys;
1. What do you think might have caused this? HAARP? UFO’s? Some weird twisty wind that just never turned into a tornado?

2. Are there any interested parties worth reporting this to? I mean like MUFON but I assume they don’t really care unless you actually think you saw a UFO.

I'm too new to create threads but if someone wants to move this post if it should be somewhere else feel free!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I painted a blue spiral on a canvas a few days before this one over Melbourne. Wonder if i'm Issac Mendez?

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by MonsantoTriffid

So my question is what do you guys make of this?

She got a neat shot of a punch hole cloud.

www.neatorama.com...

I learned about them here on ATS thanks to Oz Weatherman, so stick around. You can learn something new everyday.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Great job, tauristercus.
Phil Plait must have read your posts.
blogs.discovermagazine.com...
Oh, those Falcon UFOs!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Spirals are everywheres
The Fibonacci Sequence
www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpBfbzxS1l4

[edit on 9-6-2010 by teosty]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl
Great job, tauristercus.
Phil Plait must have read your posts.
blogs.discovermagazine.com...
Oh, those Falcon UFOs!

Hi Pauligirl ... thanks for the
, very much appreciated !

As for Phil Plait, looks like he also (like us) obviously appreciates ATS for the wealth of info to be found here ... a very discerning fellow

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Thanks Pauligirl, it does look one of the clouds on this site weathervortex.com...

Also wanted to say good work to tauristercus on your very thorough posts.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   

I prefer to live life in the mystery rather than the know.

That says it all really!

It astounds me that people make a conscious choice to live in ignorance.
IRM :shk:

[edit on 10/6/10 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

I prefer to live life in the mystery rather than the know.

That says it all really!

It astounds me that people make a conscious choice to live in ignorance.
IRM :shk:

[edit on 10/6/10 by InfaRedMan]

lol, I was coming from a metaphysical point of view. It is my view that the world if full of things that defy rational explanation/current level of scientific understanding.

It is people that think our current understanding of the universe is all encompassing that consciously choose to live in ignorance.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Blue Beam is extremity likely to be real people. This demonstration was a civilian technology, shown in public, makes you wonder what could be in classified projects.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by Project_Exo]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

Stuff sprayed out of a space vehicle goes in the direction it is sprayed, off to the left or right as easily as towards the front or back. And as the object turns the spray paints a spiral -- sometimes sharp if the spray is a narrow beam, sometimes diffuse of the spray is low-speed wide-aperture dumping -- whose tightness depends on the spin rate and ejection speed.

The cloud expands and dissipates, and the molecules eventually impact the very thin air at those altitudes and slowly drop into the upper atmosphere in a few hours. But in the meantime, short-lived weird-looking clouds are created which -- under special illumination and meteorological conditions -- can be visible to ground observers.

It's unearthly, literally. Eerie -- hair-on-back-of-neck raising eerie.

fine Oberg I will directly respond to your critique of my view. You are of course right in your view that things behave differently in space that in the atmosphere. But the simple observation I was making was that the main thrusters are in the back of the rocket, facing directly away. Thus any release of pressure through those apertures would more than likely go in that exact direction. Of course if I find out that the fuel is released through a port going perpendicular to the trajectory of the rocket, I would be more than happy to eat my words.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by Project_Exo]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join