It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US involved in deadly Yemen attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
msn.nzherald.co.nz...

A US cruise missile armed with cluster ammunition was used in an attack in Yemen in December which resulted in the deaths of 52 people, more than half of them women and children, according to a human rights watchdog.

A Yemeni parliamentary committee investigating the raid at al-Ma'jalah concluded that 41 of the dead were civilians, 21 of them children and 14 women. Survivors denied any links with insurgents. The parliamentary committee asked the Yemeni government to open a judicial inquiry into the killings. Six months on, there is no sign of that happening although the authorities in Sanaa declared that at least 14 of the dead were members of al Qaeda plotting to carry out terrorist attacks.

Ah yep thats good, they got 14 apparently terrorists plotting terrorist attacks

Also awesome to see how the government can lie and murder and get away with it.

The Yemeni government insisted their forces alone carried out the strike on an al Qaeda training camp in the Abyan region. US authorities backed the claim that insurgents had been attacked but officially denied direct involvement in the attack.

Wonder how i come i cant get away with murder and just say i thought the person was a terrorist plotting against me? Works for them....

"Based on the evidence provided by these photographs, the US government must disclose what role it played in the al-Ma'jalah attack, and all governments involved must show what steps they took to prevent unnecessary deaths and injuries."

At least they are gonna have to answer for this, cant wait to hear there excuse, even tho it doesnt matter what they say anyway.

As the famous words of Dave Chapelle - Sanction me, sanction me with your army! OH wait a minute... YOU dont have an army, i guess you better shut the *&^$ up!

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I really wanted to say..
"Hey remember when we used to watch wrestling?
the midgets would come out and wrestle the great big guy?
4 big head midgets and this great big man mountain.
some how it ain't so much fun to watch when there's only one midget.

What I really see is
It really looks like somebody is sowing the apples of discord around the world...

Soon America and it's allies will be fully considered evil, dishonest, cowardly, and low, to all the low teck eyeball to eye ball warrior types out there just the perfect set up for WWlll.

While the instigators sit on the side lines drinkin' champaigne and smokin' big cigars...

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Although alot of americans dont want to admit it, (fox news?) the general consensus for america isnt that high. Because of the high population unfortunatly theres a huge number of ignorent retarded idiots. You come across alot of them on the various forums....

BUT there is also a huge amount of really good on to it folks, and i feel really sorry for them that they know whats really going on and they have to experience it first hand, everyday. I hate the feeling of the government being able to just pass rediculous laws that just get swept out and you just have to put up with it. This world is heading down a very big spiral staircase to a very nasty place.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
This is all just a big distraction by Al-CIA-Duh to keep our attention away from the operations around the stargate in the gulf of Aden. Of course, pretty soon, no distraction will be big enough.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by warpcrafter

Alex Jones just reported the bilderboogers voted to go to war in Iran on Sunday night

Warpcrafter
there seems to be a missing link on your post

[edit on 7-6-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

There are so many links on youtube and other places, I couldn't decide which one to include. You know how it is.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
When isn't the US involved in a deadly Yemen attack?

top topics

join