It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The myth of Israeli morality

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/a35f2d98047ae912.jpg[/atsimg]

Thus while Israel feels entitled to practice what are essentially violent acts - enforced as they are by military strength - of settlement building on confiscated Palestinian land, it wants to strip Palestinians, including the PA, of the means by which to voice their demands peacefully.

Ironically, it was Turkey who facilitated Israel's admission into the influential OECD, only to be paid back soon after with the killing of its nationals on board the Gaza-bound flotilla.

Israel, it seems, wanted to send a message to allies and opponents alike that it does not tolerate dissent or defiance - even in a peaceful form.

When its enemies use force, Israel feels it can rely on its arsenal of tanks and bombs. But what the raid on the flotilla shows is that, when possible, it also responds with military action to non-violent resistance.

The flotilla sailing unprotected in international waters, appeared a good target against which Israel could exercise the plan of action it knows best - the lethal use of force.

The 2006 war on Lebanon and the 2009 war on Gaza revealed the limits of Israeli military supremacy in achieving its political goals and the attack on the flotilla has backfired disastrously.

The bullets that pierced the bodies of the activists have boomeranged, shattering the myth of Israeli morality.

In fact, the increasing calls in its wake for an immediate end to the blockade of Gaza now show that Israel has failed and the Free Gaza Movement prevailed.

A great article which puts things in perspective in regards to this whole issue of Gaza, Israel and the aid ship. This was one of the most Emailed article to AlJazeera.net/english.

I just realized Turkey brought Israel to the OECD, and Israel point the middle finger at Turkey after.

Nice one Israel.

Keep trying to avoid accountability, just like by saying there were terrorists in the flotilla.

If there were terrorists why weren't they arrested? Miserable tries by the Zionist regime to justify its aggressive behavior.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleSecret

If there were terrorists why weren't they arrested? Miserable tries by the Zionist regime to justify its aggressive behavior.

You cant arrest the dead maybe???

BTW, that doesn't mean I think they were terrorists.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by virgom129

You cant arrest the dead maybe???

BTW, that doesn't mean I think they were terrorists.

These were the ones who didn't get killed I think.

I think they are saying the people who got killed were terrorists because there are other terrorist affiliates who weren't killed.

The individuals who were claimed to be linked with Al-Qaeda and Hamas rejected the claims.

One lady who was accused said this accusation is not worth commenting on.

The other said, if there were any terrorists why weren't they arrested.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Some say it seemed the dead were targeted from the start but we may only ever have the word of those that were on board...

A quote from Israel,
"Israel is a democracy. Israel has the ability and the right to investigate itself, not to be investigated by any international board," Michael Oren, Israel's ambassador to Washington said on US television.
"We are rejecting the idea of an international commission," he added.

news.ninemsn.com.au...

Like the fox gaurding the henhouse....

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by virgom129

I would seriously love the Israeli logic to come to my town and let all the accused investigate their own crimes, that way no one can be guilty.

I would immediate start robbing banks and based on the Zionist logic I'll get away with it because I would be the one investigating the bank robbery therefore removing any evidence which shows me doing any wrong doing.

WOW a wonderful world would that be ^^

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   

All true except the wonderfull world bit

It would be chaos...

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Hi LittleSecret,

Quite a provocative thread title, no source cited?

If you are going to throw up biased, one sided articles, can you atleast link the source please?

Thank you

[edit on 7-6-2010 by Skellon]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skellon

Hi LittleSecret,

Quite a provocative thread title, no source cited?

If you are going to throw up biased, one sided articles, can you atleast link the source please?

Thank you

[edit on 7-6-2010 by Skellon]

most Emailed article to AlJazeera.net/english

It is usually in the bottom right corner of the website.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
nm

[edit on 7-6-2010 by habfan1968]

top topics

join