It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IHH releases pictures of bloody Israeli commando after Gaza raid

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shark VA84
reply to post by Raustin

valid on all accounts. not trying to gang up on you either traveler of the protoplasm.

and yes, that is a standard issue Israeli ___ shield.

I won't even attempt a censored version of what I actually want in that blank, but it has 4 letters and is a distant cousin to stunt.

Don't worry you couldn't gang up on me if you were the IDF and I had a boat full of aide in international waters!

These would be the same Israeli Soldiers in other posts that you claim to have done joint exercises with that were lazy, weak physically and mentally, and had poor work ethics, excecuting what kind of maunever while being helped up by a kindly aide worker who probably was desperate to help the 'soldier' cover up his thong.

How long do you imagine it would take to strangle an unarmed injured man pinned to the floor?

How many fists and legs do you see flying in that picture?

The only one caught in a position of eratic movement, or launching himself is the soldier, who is awkwardly trying to get up with some help from the people he tried to attack.

I wonder if he thanked them later by execution shots to the head?

[edit on 7/6/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I'm gonna go ahead and agree that

I don't think anyone here can actually say what's going on in the picture, but I can say this is NOT how you help someone stand up.

was a very dumb statement. What I meant was that it's impossible to know if the picture was actually snapped at the scene, or if it was indeed just an Israeli propaganda scheme.

You asked if I was a 'help people up' expert. I would answer that I do have medical training, combat training, and have actually helped someone up while on a pitching boat.

Are you claiming to be a 'help people up expert'? It seems that you are. To be fair, I thought it was someone rendering aid until I looked at it a bit more.

Either way, what a waste and I hope both sides manage to evolve somehow.

EDIT TO ADD: You appear to be spot on PT, I just saw another picture wherein a man wearing the same clothing is administering aid to the soldier. This crow is delicious, too bad I can't share.

[edit on 7-6-2010 by Raustin]

[edit on 7-6-2010 by Raustin]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Raustin

Hey it's all good, and maybe it is your combat training that causes you to see everything in a combat light?

It really does look like he is being helped up to me. Lets face it no matter how Israel wants to paint this, the people on this boat were not hard core killers.

They had some real opportunities to kill Israeli Soldiers but drew the line and disarming those that they could and trying to remove them from the picture by then just isolating them below, surrounded by other people.

The whole "Is this how peace activists are supposed to behave"? spiel is patently absurd.

People faced with immenent threat and possible death react in primordial fight or flight ways.

What I have witnessed first hand in my younger days is people killed through flash mob violence.

The first couple blows put the victim on the ground, once on the ground it's almost all kicking and stomping, which is the least awkward way to attack someone surrounded and helpless down on the ground.

It typically takes a flash mob less than a few minutes to beat someone to death once down on the ground.

The do that almost entirely by kicking and stomping, there is no evidence of kicking or stomping in this photo, there is evidence of the man being helped up, and yes I am sure he was a very frightened and wary man being helped up too. After all he had just been disarmed and either beaten or injured through falling in that process, and had to be concerned what would happen to him next, on a ship full of people, he had just tried to carry out an armed assault against.

Yet this man lived, and by the photographic evidence being offered, what we are seeing is the extent of injuries which is why there is no later photo displaying he had then been hurt significantly worse.

Certainle there are "after photos" that would show any difference in the totality of his injuries from this photo.

In my humble opinion this man is being helped up in this picture and no further harm befell him at that point, which is in fact testament to the gentle nature of these people.

I have seen flash mobs form within moments where people not even effected by the situation then took part and acted out blind agression towards a person they did not even know, or know if they were guilty of what the mob claimed.

They are vicious and they do not stop even once the victim is dead, until authority arrives and stops it.

This is not a flash mob bent on blind or deliberate violence, just some people in fear of their lives banding together trying to effect the status quo, who obvioulsy drew the line at murder, while the Israeli soldiers clearly did not.

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

Are you ready for some learning?
Blockade = LEGAL
Boarding ship in international waters to enforce blockade= LEGAL
If you want to argue that the blockade is legal or illegal FINE.
BUT.. Boarding that ship was not ILLEGAL!
Stop saying it is. OR I will tell everyone about your overnight at MJ's house with Mcaully Caulklin!

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Mobius1974

What an idiotic statement to relate someone opinion to MJ stuff.
BTW, I dont know where you live but all your "legal" acts are not legal at all.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Did you even notice the really big knife the people who are helping him off the floor have?My bet is the knife in the picture explains the slice to his stomach.Its pretty obvious they arent helping the soldier hes cowering in fear. You can see it all over his face. Funny i all ways heard Israeli commandos were tough.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

That is a combat knife, and likely the soldier's who it was taken away from.

Notice how they are holding the knife, it is not being brandished as a weapon or gripped in a fashion to use as either a cutting or a stabbing tool.

In fact it's being held in a way to suggest the person who is holding it would prefer it not be in their possession.

They probably had just finished making sure he was disarmed and decided it was safe to help him up on his feet.

There are many pictures by the way of aide workers on the boat administering first aide to the soldiers.

A picture is worth a thousand words, and in the hands of the Israeli Internet Defence Force probably 2,000!

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   

I assure you thats not a Sheffield 71690 Israeli Commando Knife. Standard issue or the Mako Israeli Covert Knives issued to special ops. So its not the commandos knife. Nice try though i find it funny people cant admit both sides are playing the other. And anyone who thinks you can believe either side of this conflict is naive.

They have been at this for decades and if you want to get into true causes hundreds of years. Quite frankly people just need to realize theres two sides to every story and both of them are at fault.My only hope is someday the United States will just drop the whole middle east its not worth the time and effort we keep putting into it trying to fix problems that cant be corrected.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Not to get to technical on you, but can you tell us what model number the official IDF thong he is sporting is?

So if he isn't wearing IDF issued underwear, maybe he wasn't carrying an IDF Knife.

One thing is for sure, the person holding said knife (which while you claimed what make and model the knife wasn't, you did not mention what make and model the knife is) is definately not holding it in an offensive or defensive grip.

To assume simple detective work, which is all I am using is somehow some form of propaganda manipulation is rather circumspect while claiming to be unbiased.

The man is clearly being helped up, no one is in fact attacking him in the picture, and as I mentioned before, there are very real pictures of very real aide workers, giving very real first aide, to Israeli soldiers.

That is by the way what aide workers do, they aide people, when people are not trying to shoot them, or imprison them.

See how that works?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by lifeinthematrix

I know him personally and I know with 100% certainty that MJ violated him and bubbles was his accomplice.. Come on, have a sense of humor. In a world over run with war and hate....can't one interject with a little humor occasionally?

You keep saying illegal..
I have provided links in several posts showing the legality of this.
Show me one FACT (not opinion) that this blockade was illegal.

Because this part is not open for debate.
It is a FACT/LAW recognized by ALL!!
A navy can board a ship in international waters to enforce a blockade.
You can argue that the blockade is illegal.. But, thats just your opinion.

You can not and should not argue about the legality of boarding that ship.
If the blockade is legal ...so is boarding in international waters.

If the blockade is illegal ..then in turn, boarding the ship in international waters is illegal.

The blockade had only been contested... it was not decided as illegal!

Show me one fact (again, not opinions) that the blockade is illegal

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Mobius1974

It was legal in Nazi Germany to exterminate enemies of the state, including Jews.

Yet it was morally wrong. Later the people who claimed it was legal, and that made it right, where judged in an International Court of Law who decided it was wrong, and then hung them.

Legal does not mean right.

It does not even mean in the long run it will be seen as lawful, if in fact it is wrong, and it kills other people unfairly for that result.

Legal does not mean right, legal does not mean moral, legal is an agreement between people dictating right through might.

Like Nazi Germany, when it no longer had the might to impose it's concept of legal, the people who then had the might to redifine the Nazi Version of right and wrong and legal, made it legal to hang them.

Personally history has proven its a safer bet to focus on what is moral as oppoesed to what is legal.

Legal does not make things right or moral.

What is legal today, can become illegal tomorrow, and if it involves crimes against humanity? ....

Well enough said.

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Here are two other pictures that were released by the Turkish charity accused of orchestrating the violent resisitance to the Israeli raid on a Gaza-bound aid ship last week, has released photos showing a bloody Israeli commando. The pictures below are from the same article and two more of eight released.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/54a928b655ea.jpg[/atsimg]
Bleeding from one hand, the soldier uses his other to fend off the attentions of an activist with the other

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f9a6667d5e36.jpg[/atsimg]
His uniform is splattered with blood and he appears to have been dealt a blow to his nose

www.telegraph.co.uk...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join