It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IHH releases pictures of bloody Israeli commando after Gaza raid

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

IHH releases pictures of bloody Israeli commando after Gaza raid

www.tel egraph.co.uk

IHH, the Turkish charity accused of orchestrating the violent resisitance to the Israeli raid on a Gaza-bound aid ship last week, has released photos showing a bloody Israeli commando.

An injured Israeli commando is shown lying prostrate beneath a flight of steps. His uniform is splattered with blood and he appears to have been dealt a blow to his nose. Bleeding from one hand, the soldier uses his other to fend off the attentions of an activist with the other.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.jpost.com
www.abc.net.au
www.haaretz.com

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

An wounded Israeli soldier on the Mavi Marmara.

You heard what the Israelis said about their commandos being attacked by 'peace activists' aboard the Mavi Marmara?

This one photo evidently backs up their claim.

The 'peace activists' were terrorist supporters. Had they been true bona-fide peace activists, they would have submitted their vessel to Israeli inspection in blockaded waters.

Poor Israeli. Hope he recovers soon from his injuries and returns to active duty.

www.tel egraph.co.uk

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I like his thong, but I don't agree with the raid on the flotilla. It was illegal as it occurred in international waters, and Israel has been forced to admit that the audio during the raids were dubbed over to make the activists seem racist.

I wonder what other images were deleted, probably the bodies of the dead activists.

Edit changed 'Palestinians' to activists.

[edit on 6-6-2010 by star in a jar]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ironfalcon

ever heard of the saying..what goes around, comes around?

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
"waaah, one of our commandos got a bloody nose! this makes us killing 9 relatively unarmed people acceptable, right?"

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Until an unbiased investigation is completed and we find out who attacked first then its all senseless babble....

Some say IDF fired before boarding or as soon as they set foot on the boat.,
Some say the IDF boarded the boat peacefully and were attacked..

So until we know why bother????

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
i dont know why but when i look at the pictures the phrase "bay of pigs" pops up.

i'm thinking those activists should broad convoys where the somali pirates raid, i bet they wont hijack any ships after that.

(i'm not anti-semetic, i just dislike israel not for who they are, but for what they have done.)

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
And here's the other side of the coin

'Kenneth Nichols O'Keefe' speaks to media. He was a passenger on the Mavi Marmara. He is bloodied - by the israelis

www.youtube.com...

which shows an ex-US marine who displays MORE blood than the Israeli --- and who helped disarm 3 Israeli soldiers on the Mavi Marmara -- who separated those israelis from their weapons -- and who, despite being aware that the israelis had executed other passenegers --- allowed the israelis to leave, unharmed

I feel the ex-US marine WINS -- on ALL counts

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

Watched the vid, great work by him....

But, if they treated these activists like this, knowing they would all be shown on world wide interviews on their return.
It just makes me wonder how Israel treats the ones we dont see...

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Looks like he may be happy that those six feet close by his face aren't stomping on his head.... At least he got away with a bloody nose (i used to get that in boxing) and back home to see his family. There are still aid workers missing and assumed thrown overboard

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Thought you might want to see the uncensored versions of the pictures a little more graphic so heres your warning. Even has 1 soldier crying from what looks like a fractured skull.

IDF Soldiers

Part i dont get is these photos were salvaged by the activists and boasted about how they recovered them when the Israelis tried to delete them. Ive come to the conclusion that both sides are idiots. How did that conversation go since the Israelis deleted these pictures showing how we stabbed and beat there soldiers lets post them my god there all idiots!!!!

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr
Ive come to the conclusion that both sides are idiots.

I guess mean to include the side that has dead idiots

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Conqueror of Seth

hah, you should read one of my posts regarding Israel the other day.

I mentioned in joint training exercises I noticed how physically and mentally weak Israeli "commandos" really are. Even our supply company kids were diesel compared to the "commandos."
They train sloppy and with extreme laziness. They perform poorly in exercises, thus leading me to believe that they also execute sloppy missions (as is evident from the flotilla operation). They were some of the most racist, heartless and ignorant people I have had the misfortune to train with. I do not mean to insult all Israelis, but your commanders have lost their F#ing marbles.

On another note, I see that true commandos where their G-strings into battle...

[edit on 7-6-2010 by Shark VA84]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Looks to me like the peace hippies were trying to help that poor clumsy commando, sporting a fine looking tactical thong I might add, stand up.. possibly, after he slipped and did a 2 1/2 gainer down the ladder-well.. breaking the fall with his face...

When you say 'peace activists' are "terrorist" supporters, I have a few questions: who was found guilty in an open process of being a "terrorist"?, and which fair process determined the so called "peace activists", all of them I presume, provided "support" (define support) to convicted said terrorists?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ironfalcon

An wounded Israeli soldier on the Mavi Marmara.

You heard what the Israelis said about their commandos being attacked by 'peace activists' aboard the Mavi Marmara?

This one photo evidently backs up their claim.

The 'peace activists' were terrorist supporters. Had they been true bona-fide peace activists, they would have submitted their vessel to Israeli inspection in blockaded waters.

Poor Israeli. Hope he recovers soon from his injuries and returns to active duty.

www.tel egraph.co.uk

Israel has about the worst and most insulting propaganda in the world. In this picture a person is actually trying to help this soldier up off the ground, first note that the hand and arm you can see is being grasped by the partially shown person in the background in a way that you would grab someone's arm to lift them up, the other arm of the soldier you can't see is extended up, pulling on to the partially revealed person in the background, one knee of the soldier is bent trying to propel himself up, and the other is extended out but well off the ground in the process of also lifting up his own body.

So amazingly what we have here is a partial picture of one of the aide wokers helping the soldier up off the ground!

Too funny.

Israel and it's propaganda!

[edit on 7/6/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

You can't determine what the man grasping the soldier's arm's intentions were any better than Israel.

If I were to try to crack a man's face open with a blunt object, that is the EXACT grip I would have as I was posturing up.

Not pro-either side at this point...just trying to represent fairness.

edit - I just noticed the Israeli's right arm almost pinned, yet reaching, no, I would assume attempting to block himself from a blow. His face has got that sstupid, "I'm about to get fudged up" look as well, and that's a face I have both seen and made.

[edit on 7-6-2010 by Shark VA84]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Shark VA84

Well I can appreciate what you are saying but if I were holding him down I would have reversed my grip to apply pressure downward with the flat of my hand, the way the hand is positioned it is a better grip for pulling and providing pressure upward not downward.

I can't see the other arm clearly, the picture was either cropped to obscure it, or didn't actually capture the arm.

The one knee is bended up.

He doesn't appear to be in the process of closing his eyes either, which would be the normal reaction of someone about to be struck in the face.

Looks like he is being helped up to me, and is part way off the ground already.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   

I don't know about you but when I try to help someone stand I don't position myself behind them, grabbing their wrist and pulling it towards their opposite shoulder. If someone were trying to help me up I wouldn't be 'pulling' on the person trying to help me up. I also wouldn't be recoiling in fear, hand bent away from my 'saviors' arm. There are a number of reasons the soldiers knee could be bent. He could have fallen that way, he could be trying to propel himself away from the guy grabbing his wrist etc.

I don't think anyone here can actually say what's going on in the picture, but I can say this is NOT how you help someone stand up.

Is that a tactical thong? I kinda want one.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Raustin

valid on all accounts. not trying to gang up on you either traveler of the protoplasm.

and yes, that is a standard issue Israeli ___ shield.

I won't even attempt a censored version of what I actually want in that blank, but it has 4 letters and is a distant cousin to stunt.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raustin

I don't know about you but when I try to help someone stand I don't position myself behind them, grabbing their wrist and pulling it towards their opposite shoulder. If someone were trying to help me up I wouldn't be 'pulling' on the person trying to help me up. I also wouldn't be recoiling in fear, hand bent away from my 'saviors' arm. There are a number of reasons the soldiers knee could be bent. He could have fallen that way, he could be trying to propel himself away from the guy grabbing his wrist etc.

I don't think anyone here can actually say what's going on in the picture, but I can say this is NOT how you help someone stand up.

Is that a tactical thong? I kinda want one.

Exactly how many people do you help to stand on tightly packed rolling pitching boats out to sea that are also being boarded by armed military boarding parties at the same time shooting everyone one in sight?

I love the members who think this all happened in a living room or local bar environment.

How many injured people do you help up? Do you imagine that people who have sustained injuries in various parts of their bodies are helped up in a fashion that is meant to favor that injury that might be different than how you would help people up?

As far as you saying this is not how you help someone up, are you a help someone up expert, like say a member of a paramedic search and rescue team?

I love how members say, no one knows who wasn't there "but this sure wasn't happening and by the way this sure was".

I on the other hand am completely satisfied he is being helped up by a kindly humanitarian aide worker, doing what humanitarian aide workers do best helping people in need, even when those people are armed agents of a state involved in a military operation of murder and piracy against the very aide workers themselves.

It was after all the soldiers who did the killing on that ship, and had the passengers been murderers, there is one soldier there they certainly could have killed with ease but didn't.

In fact they were helping him up on his feet, as evidenced by the picture.

Case closed.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join