It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Biggest Crime Suppressing Tesla Tecchnology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Nikola Tesla : "My flying machine will have neither wings nor propellers. You might see it on the ground and you would never guess that it was a flying machine. Yet it will be able to move at will through the air in any direction with perfect safety, at higher speeds than have yet been reached, regardless of weather and oblivious of "holes in the air" or downward currents. It will ascend in such currents if desired. It can remain absolutely stationary in the air, even in a wind, for great length of time. Its lifting power will not depend upon any such delicate devices as the bird has to employ, but upon positive mechanical action." - Nikola Tesla in New York Herald Tribune, Oct. 15, 1911...... www.henrymakow.com...

Nikola Tesla : I must say as an electrical engineer has my upmost esteem with his discovery of alternating current that now feeds into every home and factory. A genius ahead of his time that soon became a threat to TPTB. Yes even back then.

So can electrical energy affect gravity ? The answer is apparent in the following video.

What would it take to power a huge craft using this same technology ? According to Edgar Fouche in describing the workings of the ultra secret TR-3B , uses a super cooled plasma based accelerator that rotates at 60,000 R.P.M. and is pressurised would create its anti gravity propulsion.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

S&F also I had to laugh when I saw your post because it made me think of this. www.abovetopsecret.com...
I'm just messing around of course
I use youtube in many of my threads

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I agree that Tesla is a genius that we never recognize... almost every person on the planet uses his inventions every day.. and most people don't even know who he is. That would be AC power..

Finally in recent times he was given credit for inventing radio and transmission, Marconi basically stole his work and pawned it off as his own.

Sadly he died poor (his fault mainly, he gave away his rights to AC power patents to Westinghouse) , and every thing he was working on was confiscated by the government.

Tesla was a very important person.. and still is to this day.. yet he's hardly recognized ever.

If i could go back in time and meet any person in the world past or present it would most likely be Tesla.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Is it possible to make that hovering tin foil thing at home? I have to check more into that because that's pretty neat. Also, thanks for that little bit of info E-ville on Tesla. I didn't know that.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by YouCanCallMeKM

Yes there is , however you have to be careful with using the high voltage circuitry out of an old computer CRT for example. And make sure you tether this (lifter ) down as it will very rapidly try to exceed the length of the feeding wires.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

The Illuminati have knowledge concerning the technological secrets which they have stolen and secreted away from the world, to maintain their dictatorship by secret economic control, and to protect their secret resources from the threat of advanced technology which could free the people of the world from their control. This is not “higher” knowledge, but “lower knowledge”.

from
Illuminati mentioned 31 times.
Illuminati mentioned 15 times in this page.

That has to say something about them.
And a lot about Tesla as well.
Not enough people have figured out all that Tesla has done and much less how to educate the
Tesla free people snared by the Illuminati. We are in a box free of any Tesla influence like space
radiation is protected by Earth's atmosphere to the tune of an equivalent three feet of lead.

Do we hear from NASA how much radiation is on the way moon and mars. No science is silent
but Tesla told us so. Tesla's ship went 300 miles per second but don't bring that up in
kindergarten class because they won't grow up to enjoy it.

Fifty times the speed of light particles were detected by Tesla and who is the liar here.
Tesla has never told a lie but elite science ignores the facts with tails of other reasons.

Electric power captured by the Tesla flying vehicles breaks the rules of Newton's Third Law of
reaction and conservation of momentum by taking existing atomic charges in a focused
envelope of waves.

How many other free energy devices Tesla had is untold by the elite but seemingly a Mr Lyne
has found a few good devices that should work and inline with Tesla science.

new topics

top topics

join