It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction of Gulf Oil Spill or important New Technology? MUST-SEE Clips from Shaman/Wisdom Keeper

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA: In March of 2010 an Ancient Wisdom Keeper and Shaman connected with Mayan tribes and elders, Kiesha Crowther, aka 'Little Grandmother', presented to a small room of people a speech in which she provided new information, wisdom, on coming earth changes, what to expect in 2010 (and beyond), spiritual advice and more.

She was tasked with spreading this new wisdom across the globe in the hope that it will move us, as a collective, into a higher realm of existence.

In my opinion, she has some amazing insight and wisdom to share with us all.

Much of the videos contain highly uplifting and spiritually stirring information which I will be happy to admit spoke to me in ways i can only describe as unique and amazing.

Two threads have been started on ATS discussing the general content of the videos.

Vincent84's thread

Berrygurrl's thread

I would highly recommend that everyone views these videos and hope that something offered resonates within you.

However, there appears to be an amazing prediction about 3 minutes into the video below.

(In case there are YouTube 'link issues' - Click Here)

I have quoted below for your convenience:

It is something that many of us have discussed, its something that we have seen with our own eyes.

I will do my best to explain what I saw:

There is a large tower made of pipe and wire and on top of this which looks like a very tall thin pyramid, on top of it sits a large ball and it is next to very cold dark waters, its not a lake its more like an ocean.
And this machine is made man and it has been made and it is very operational functional and it contains the ability to produce enough energy for the entire planet. It is functional right now. This will be coming out very quickly.

When i heard this my mind instantly went to the DeepWater Oil Rig explosion and the subsequent oil spill. However I believe there are 2 interpretations here I believe...

Argument for Oil Spill Prediction:

There is a large tower made of pipe and wire and on top of this which looks like a very tall thin pyramid, on top of it sits a large ball and it is next to very cold dark waters, its not a lake its more like an ocean.

A very apt description for an oil rig.

And this machine is made man and it has been made and it is very operational functional and it contains the ability to produce enough energy for the entire planet. It is functional right now.

Once again, this reflects an operational oil rig. The only puzzling aspect being the description that it can produce enough energy for the entire planet. I'm not sure if this is a literal meaning, hence reducing the likelihood of an oil rig description, or if it was an error in interpretation and she should have removed the "enough" from her original statement.

This will be coming out very quickly.

My 'gut' reaction here was that this could relate to the actual movement of the oil which is "coming out very quickly" from the leak/hole.

The other 'take on this 'prediction':

Argument for New Technology prediction

This could be the physical description of this as-yet unknown new technology device. It suggests that perhaps the technology is dependent (somehow) on water. Sounds very similar to a Tesla Tower (pic below of Tesla's Wardenclyffe Tower).

And this machine is made man and it has been made and it is very operational functional and it contains the ability to produce enough energy for the entire planet. It is functional right now.

Saying that the machine is real and operational RIGHT NOW. Also that it must be some kind of free-energy device if it can power the entire planet.

This will be coming out very quickly.

If taken in this light, it could mean that this technology will not be secret for much longer.

So what are we dealing with here?

A genuine prediction of the oil spill?

or

A prediction of a new form of technology which appears like it could change the world?

Either way it is very interesting and I'd love some opinions and discussion of it

[edit on 6-6-2010 by srsen]

Admin edit to correct link code.

[edit on Jun 6th 2010 by Djarums]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Search for the title of the video, click on it, and then use that link to post the video. The link you used was a 'related video' link so it won't actually show up.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by alaskan

Thanks mate - LINK FIXED

I didn't know about the 'related' thing, so yeah, thanks a bunch.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

Is this the one?

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

That link seems to be faulty as well.

Its no problems anyway, i posted a fool-proof link below my video. But thanks regardless.

Now, lets see if we can get some discussion going here

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I am not psychic, or at least not in my knowledge. However, I get the sense this lady is speaking to my experiences this year even. I got it finally 100%. I know exactly who I am. I am a bringer of justice, truth, and balance. That sums me up, every desire I have.

On the issue of energy. It seems that there is a real push to destroy oil production even to some extent by the elites. Maybe the elites know as society becomes more aware, their secrets will not be kept for long. The best thing the elites can do is make it appear to us that this technology was just invented. But they know they have to change the consumer mind first. They can't just up and appear with free energy. They have to wean us toward inventions of alternative energy and that will make it appear to provide all our energy needs. Then maybe they can fool us a little longer and maintain their control.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Yes when I first watched these videos I thought about the Tesla's tower too. I think she kind of hinted to this by mentioning Tesla several times in her speech.

[edit on 6-6-2010 by Etherguide]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Etherguide
Yes when I first watched these videos I thought about the Tesla's tower too. I think she kind of hinted to this by mentioning Tesla several times in her speech.

[edit on 6-6-2010 by Etherguide]

Yeah i thought this too. I think it makes more sense too, than the oil spill 'take'.

I find it interesting that her statement alludes to both the oil spill and new technology because, as ExPostFacto stated, the powers that be may be moving away from oil. I think they may be using the oil spill to do so.

Very interesting consideration, if true, that she was able to tell a whole story within one statement and yet remain 'vague' so as to not impinge on free will:

'We could see a movement towards this new technology as a result of the oil spill... Hmm i wonder?'

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
maybe its both? a new technology for cleaning up the oil spill and maybe using the oil it collects from the oil eruption (not leak) and sell that to countries around the world
just a theory but i honestly believe its going to be a new invention to clean the oil spill, and it could drill oil safer than current rigs

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Interesting. Last night I was watching these same videos and got the exact same impression you did about the gulf oil rig. She said they saw this thing, so they may have misinterpreted its meaning as a new energy device...

It could lead to proof of the Abiotic nature of oil, a theory that has been gaining ground lately. And if oil is abundant and unlimited, it would certanily make it close to free.

When I re-read the description that she gave and your comments, it almost sounded like what the Crop Circle Ship is supposed to look like, and that is supposedly run on water...

Very interesting..thanks for posting this!

[edit on 7-6-2010 by Sarkron]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Sarkron

For those interested, Crop Circle Ship thread.

I like the idea of such a tie-in, though I am not convinced of such YET. Her description sounds SO MUCH like either an oil rig or a Tesla Tower that im not sure it could be anything else.

Though, we just never know, so it really could be - who knows!

But yeah, as with all predictions or interpretations, we should always remember that misinterpretations DO happen and who knows if that is the case here.

Though to be honest, I enjoyed the videos for WWAAYY more reasons than just the predictions within them - this woman 'spoke' to me on some weirdly deep emotional level.

new topics

top topics

join