It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Simple - A Private Individual Needs To Capture A UFO/UAP

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Personally, I like this proactive attitude toward revealing the UFO phenomenon to the public. But you have to be careful about what you're doing, because many UFO's turn out to be regular planes. Many airline pilots are already complaining about people shining laser lights at them because they think they're a UFO. Imagine if you "shot down" a UFO only to discover that you've just killed a regular person in a plane?

I don't think "shooting down" UFO's is the answer. I think the thing to do would be to focus on a particular type of UFO. For example, there are many accounts of "orb" UFO's that fly around slowly and close to the ground. By focusing on this or another specific type of UFO, maybe you could set up a trap of some kind. Perhaps a powerful electromagnetic pulse is all you need to disable the thing... perhaps something more complex is in order, I don't know. But if you could manage to trap it...

First you would need some manner of "reliable" video footage or photos of it. Granted, photos and videos aren't really reliable anymore as evidence, because anything can be faked these days. The next thing to do would probably be to hide it somewhere, in a place that only you know about, preferably in some kind of thick lead box to block any signals it might be transmitting, or with something that could scramble the signals. Then my first guess is that you'd want to IMMEDIATELY contact as many scientific journals and organizations as you can and tell them you have a real UFO captured. Show them the photo / video evidence and ask them to send a reporter with a camera.

As far as the "Men in Black" are concerned, if there really is such a group, my guess is that they would know about what you've done almost as soon as you've done it. In any case, whoever was controlling the UFO would immediately try to silence you, and probably the first thing they would do is come up with a fake story in order to portray you as a criminal and get the police after you. This is why I think it's important to tell news organizations about your find as soon as possible, because they will have a reason to doubt whatever fake criminal story might be put forth. If you wait until AFTER you've been made into a criminal, they might be less willing to listen to you.

Anyway, no doubt the government or whoever is trying to stop you will send people to find you as soon as you make your location known to anybody. So I guess you just have to hope that someone from all the various news groups you've contacted will get there before they do. As soon as a journalist with a camera shows up for a report, get your UFO out and show it. Maybe try to get it into the hands of a scientist. Then wait for them to come and put you in cuffs, I guess.

But the important thing is to get the information into the hands of reliable public scientists and news organizations. Once it's there, the public outcry could be enough to keep you out of the hands of the M.I.B. / whoever is trying to stop you... because by then, they may be too late. Once the people know they've been lied to, the government will have some explaining to do.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Shooting down a UFO is a bit extreme... why not just make some sort of missile to quickly approach it and relay sensor data(video, whatever) on real time?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
If they've mastered energy from the vacuum I'm sure they can escape any trap we set for them... Heck, they probably have counter-measures for anything we can muster.

Still, I'm really enjoying this thread.

Yeah maybe a powerful laser or electromagnetic / scalar weapon catching it off guard would work... but you're going to hurt the ET if he crashes... and that's sad.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

This is all great! But where is it getting us? Most people still think we're crazy, most people still trivilize the subject, disclosure comes and goes every year without happening.

I think you are crazy!

If you had even the slightest understanding of what is out there, you would laugh at your self right now.

Hint: think bigger ... expand ... climb out of your box and listen to your SELF

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Superiorraw
But actual geniune footage that cannot be explained and covers all the angles addressed in the previous ATS threads for identifying and recording UFOs would be massive.

Would it really? There's plenty of genuine footage out there that isn't "massive". You know why? Because nobody is ever going to be 100% convinced by a video, especially in this day and age, no matter how amazing it is.

Originally posted by angelmae
I think you are crazy!

If you had even the slightest understanding of what is out there, you would laugh at your self right now.

Hint: think bigger ... expand ... climb out of your box and listen to your SELF

That's like... the vaguest post ever. Is this just typical New Age BS, or are you going to educate us on what's "out there"?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Beating their tech is a huge hurdle to jump over. I've tried for years to get video tape but they knock out all the electrical equipment and then paralyze everyone with 200 yards of the craft, maybe further.

I want to find a therapist who is willing to hypnotist me with key phrases/words. the idea is that when the surgeon performs mindscan he will eventually reach these key phrases, and in turn trigger the desired subconscious action. giving me at least in theory the opportunity to fight back, possibly commandeering the space craft.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

reply to post by manta78

Sorry, I was on no sleep and did something stupid. Please forgive me for offending you somehow ignorant_ape. I hope you can sleep at night now.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
If we had large enough funds i'd be willing to toss in some ideas. I've got some rather nifty ideas on a country wide radar setup.. which we would need first. Data from that would point us in the next direction.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

I haven't seen much footage that cant be explained by something man made or in some cases, the evidence presented doesnt match up to the testimony, original video data isnt and wont be provided. If you have geniune footage and examples that lean against my theory or opinion then please do post them up.

If we look back at all the submitted data on ATS over the last few months, the quality isnt getting any better, this is largely because people instantly think
''I wont shoot video because its too easy to fake''
not with a real video analyst it isn't. If your video capture is 100% real and geniune and not edited to the point where the original information is wiped out then a true analyst will confirm its geniune.

Everyday on this site we get photographs and videos that dont address the hoaxers angle or the legitimacey questioned from previous video or photograph submissions and we get no closer to better footage.

When one person posts up a video that gets explained as something else, what prompted that explanation. For example most videos are explained for alot of reasons.
1. It's a hoax, and the submitting person is using something to create the object on screen articificially. Usually backed up by the fact their testimony to the event doesnt match up. They are also usually not able to provide original footage.
2. The analyst cannot tell how far the object is or how big it is by the information on the screen.

The second point should be greatly addressed. as of right now. As civilians we should be looking into better methods of video capture. Better technology to capture these phenomena. When one persons video is explained or refuted because the object is too far away or not discernable enough, the person seeing this video should go out and address that point for the next video.

I myself have shot some video using Hitachi 8mm video camera, it was submitted here but the examples given to me have already been addressed at what it could be and what i can do to improve my next video capture.

So the answer to all civilians, that really want to do something about unexplained aerial phenomena is to prepare yourself better, pre-address the points already mentioned from other sightings and evidence provided. Make sure that if there is soemthing on the video camera whether it be a measuring device or a tracker that you have it, to help provide better data to the analysts here. I think anyone not wanting to do their utmost best at this will always be discounted. If your geniunely interested, honest and have good intentions of getting that great capture, you'll have:

1. A testimony that matches your video evidence.
2. Great video evidence that adresses any pre-points made from other sightings; distance, height, object size, cgi points.
3. be willing to help in every way with investigations by analysts into your sighting.
4. be adaptable and willing to take other peoples explanations into consideration and also be willing to take advice from more experienced people in the field.
5. Be honest,. not just with the community, but with yourself too.

Like I said in the previous post. I do admire the gutsy, need to do something. But if its going to happen it needs to be a concentrated effort by a group of people intent on capturing the right technical data that to provide analysts.

I applaud also the recent thread/report being worked on by chadwhickus regarding the right/wrong way do's / donts of video capture and reporting UFO/UAPs. We all need to focus our concentrated efforts better towards this aspect.

It's illegal to interfer or shoot down any aircraft or passing object, maybe so but if all we're doing is using equipment made available at retail to record that said object... that isnt illegal. I just think if we're taking a risk, it should be a calculated one. not one that lands us or the investor in hot water , whether that be with an agency overseas... or someone from another planet.

In friendship

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
If a UFO landed in your back yard and a few guy get out for photos....chit chat whatever...later you loaded some of the footage online....it wouldnt be up long and you would be disappeared.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   

The problem is not every UFO is of Alien origin. Sometimes its a secret new craft that the gov or another agency is testing.
Also what if it is actually Alien...you want to shoot it down?

What happens when you shoot down the wrong craft? Not everyone is nice.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

Again. You'd have to make 'arrangements' for that eventuality. I know I've made mine. I am prepared in case I do get better footage. Keep in mind that this topic is as much about the capturing of UFOs/UAPs and we're defining capture. In my own opinion I've stated openly that capture should be warranted to video footage only, and not the hostile shooting down as suggested by some.

As far as electromagnetic fields and what not, it still comes down to the same issue as shooting the object out of the sky, which again brings us to the possibility of said object crashing.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by packinupngoin

absolutely correct. Which is alot of peoples opinion on here. We cant make assumptions on objects we dont know anything about.

As posted above. its best to record technical data via the best recording software and devices we have available at retail, rather than run the uncalculated risk of shooting down an object we dont know enough about.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Superiorraw

Yea I think the idea of "disclosure", and wanting to actually have proof gets to people so bad.

I imagine believing in Aliens is a bit like believing in God...since there is never any tangible proof.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock
If a UFO landed in your back yard and a few guy get out for photos....chit chat whatever...later you loaded some of the footage online....it wouldnt be up long and you would be disappeared.

Actually it would be up, but folks would claim it was an extraordinary use of CGI, or actors. They would scream HOAX and that would be that. No matter how much you screamed the truth folks would just see you as insane. It works for the best in regards to disinformation.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Superiorraw

There is in the possesion of some many miles of clear daylight footage of UFOs but you wont see any of it on line...or very scant bits maybe. Maybe still shots taken from footage....taken by offical sources and good home movies....but you never see much of it if any.

My point is that all the gov would have to do is take cuts from thier miles of good footage and say put together a several hour DVD for sale and would have to say no more. In fact the Gov has been the primary source for UFO info for years and have been engaged in a sort of discloser from the beginning....lets say hard editing.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by DJM8507

Well if you ever get any good stuff post it and do let me know how it goes.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock
reply to post by DJM8507

Well if you ever get any good stuff post it and do let me know how it goes.

I would most definitely do so!

It just takes money unfortunately. I am nearly positive such a system setup in the appropriate place would capture many high resolution videos of "UFOs" although, as I said, it is just so expensive to do it right.

I have thought of utilizing cheaper cameras, although the video obtained from such would not be of sufficient quality, especially at night. So the only time any usable video would be gained would be during the daytime, which would cut the effectiveness in half and leave out night-time sightings which tend to be more common. Also, 1080p resolutions would be able to provide the most amount of data to work with, vs standard resolution.

A cheaper solution may be just to get a high quality PTZ camera, housed in a dome, one that can do a full 360degree rotation, then set it up to continually scan the skies horizon to horizon, and have the software setup to detect any object larger than X number of pixels, then to lock on and zoom in and track it until it is below the pixel threshold and then to resume scamming the skies once more. The only issue with that is the fact that it would only be able to scan a small portion of the sky at a time leaving much of the rest unseen, which could possibly miss a UFO.

Now if only I could find a benefactor to fund this endeavor, especially if we were able to build several sets of these cameras and set them up in hotspots worldwide, that would most likely be guaranteed to capture high quality evidence.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
My big questions is:

If the aliens land and give you a piece of technology, who's is it after they take off? Is it yours, or the governments?

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

hello fox

here some advice

1- find a quite place like a forest or a abondoned farm,they can show up in a city but it's mostly to see if people are receptive

2-when you found the best place, make a mental copy of the place and imagine they are with you, you must be convincing.they call it the connection, but you must be very clear and show no fear and u must be alone .

3- you must never go with the intention that you wanna caught them on cam or take a picture, you should never talk to anyone about what is your plan, if you open a mental connection, you start to emit like a radio so they can listen to all you thought, also one thing when you open your mind any species can receive that signal, so if you are lucky you will fall on the curious one and they will talk with you but in the same time you can also attract some bad one...

4- f you were able to make a connection you will quickly realize that things are changing,in the street you will see people who stare at you, you will do strange dream, be very careful because these are signs and you must analyse it, sometimes for no reason you will look at the sky, you will hear voices or shadow moving it's very sacary, it's a part of the test to know if you realy wanna meet them so show any fear smile and say to yourself you are welcome.

5- ok now the big sign, if they are ok to meet you you will dream and the most realistic one, if in the dream you are in a space ship or in the place you had chosen, if you have the impression that you are talking
to a friend or a family member, it's them, they use that trick for not to scare you, listen closley they will tell you if they want or not meet you, and if in they case they are ok they will explain you how but most of time when you wake up you forget everything you brain can not handel this .

6- you will wake up in the morning very tired, you will forget that dream but hour after hour you will remember and you will have the impression that you'll meet someone like an old firiend and in the night watch the sky if you see strange light bingo! it's the moment .

7- go the chosen place with no camera, they will never show up, and wait
there, first a strange feeling like tingling across the body it's normal it's the Radiation and will see bright light don't be afraid but wait until they land
and quitley walk with the most open mind to them, the will do the same, it's the most crazy and indescribable situation you will live, there are no words to explain that. it's a personal experience, they will talk with you and they will explain you why they don't show up to the public, they will explain u many others things, they will answer to all you question, but after that you will realize what is realy going on, and no one will belive you and they know that... you are alone

now chose your way, but if you cross the line there no way to turn back, if you meet them i swear your life will change totaly.

3 magic words

honest, brave, clear

ready

good luck

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join