It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Simple - A Private Individual Needs To Capture A UFO/UAP

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
We need to be pro-active people! We need to capture a UFO/UAP/sphere ourselves - yes, you heard me right.

We sit at computers analyzing blurry photographs and videos; we shout from the hilltops, trying to educate the 'sheeple'; we pray for disclosure; we write reports; we send petitions to politicians; we support UFO organizations.

This is all great! But where is it getting us? Most people still think we're crazy, most people still trivilize the subject, disclosure comes and goes every year without happening. We are never going to get what we desire from any major government - it would be too damaging for them. It would be admitting to the biggest of lies, no government would do it.

We need a PRIVATE INDIVIDUAL (or group thereof) who is WELL-FINANCED to STEP UP and make a CONCERTED EFFORT to take one of these things OUT OF THE SKY and into our hands.

We need HARD EVIDENCE. It is the only way, our only hope.

I have no idea how someone would go about this task, but IT MUST BE POSSIBLE. Some of the crafts we see are small, some of the spheres are only a few feet wide.

Is there a HERO out there up to this task of tasks? I hope so, and I hope he's reading.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

Ha Ha like the post
but what if the orbs decide to fight back? And their have been reports of fighter pilots engaging UFO's before and none of the reports have been successful on the fighter pilots part
.www.rense.com... source for what I just said

Also what if the UFO's aren't bad?
What if their the good guys?

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxRagingxPandaxX
And their have been reports of fighter pilots engaging UFO's before and none of the reports have been successful on the fighter pilots part

Maybe we need to think of another way to bring one down, rather than trying to shoot it?

I think they need to be disabled in some way. We need to research the history of UFO crashes and see if there are any clues in there as to what might cause one to fault.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
So are you saying we should try and shoot down an object from the sky?
Shooting at a UFO does not seem like a good idea to me.
Like the poster above me said fighter pilots have tried to take down "UFO's" and have not been very successful.

Another option could be trying to gain evidence from a crashed UFO, but how often do those happen and the chances of arriving at the site before "people in the know" is pretty slim and even if you do they will likely try and track you down and do what ever needs to be done to quite you.

Cheers

Edit - Just saw that you addressed we need to find another way to bring them down besides shooting at them.

[edit on 6-6-2010 by FoxMulder91]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Thats a pretty interesting idea.
What other ways do you think they could be brought down?

Yea, I wonder if there are similar events that occur before or during the times UFO's supposively crash.

Cheers

[edit on 6-6-2010 by FoxMulder91]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Oh man that's gotta be some tricky stuff, I guess you need to capture a UFO to examine it's weaknesses. But you don't see UFO's often and they usually don't last for very long.. Even if you had the equipment it'd be almost impossible to get there in time especially for the private sector.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by WishForWings

Also if the "higher up people" caught word of a private group attempting to take down UFO's im sure they would try and put a stop to that right away.

While I do agree if a private group could get their hands on a UFO it would go along way into helping "disclosure" happen, there's probably a better way to do it. What it is right now, im not exactly sure.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I agree.. If someone can get the goods, they need to show them

I think people have claimed they have done this and then the boys in black show up and take all the good bits.

And likewise.. if anyone wants to capture Obama to prove he's an alien, that will work too.

[edit on 6-6-2010 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by FoxMulder91
What other ways do you think they could be brought down?

Yea, I wonder if there are similar events that occur before or during the times UFO's supposively crash.

Well, I think we can safely assume UFOs don't run out of gas... so it follows there must be other reasons for the alleged crashes.

I was wondering if the answer lies in electrostatic forces...

Electrostatic is about 36 orders of magnitude [10 to the (36) - a ridiculous number] times stronger than gravity. If there are areas on the earth's surface (either naturally or artificially) where this electrostatic is particularly strong and concentrated, this could possibly disrupt a UFOs systems and/or suck it down onto the ground.

[edit on 6-6-2010 by FOXMULDER147]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I think what we really need is a country that has balls, I'd love for Japan, China or India to say straight up that UFO's are real and they are controlled by intelligent beings. Every one that admits UFO's are real always seems to be some old ex-government type with a couple of books on amazon.com trying to make a quick buck.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
A truly fantastic idea to be sure, but most private individuals, who are not CEO's or captains of industry, simply do not have the logistical, professional or financial means to handle that kind of responsibility.

Some of the Aerospace giants down in Wichita could pull it off probably. NASA is becoming more and more a useless organization as they have had to scrap or scale back many of the current initiatives in favor of initiatives designed to give crack heads free root canals. I feel truly blessed to live in a country that places such a priority on science XD

Another possibility would be CERN over in Geneva. They have facilities galore and they are currently involved in some fascinating research.

[edit on 6-6-2010 by supaflyrobby]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Oh, dear.

When I first read your post I immediately got this mental image of a Steve Irwin type guy on top of a small USO trying to wrestle it to the shore and into captivity.

Sorry.

On a more serious note, I don't really think we have the ability (or the technology) to capture one .. if indeed they are physical alien spacecraft.

Maybe someone could try catching Dubya and peeling off the fake skin to reveal him to the world as a reptilian "V" style? Umm, just kidding.

Seriously, my first thought was that they seem to be a lot better at capturing US than we are at capturing them! I have to wonder how many abductees have wanted desperately to turn the tables on their abductors, but none have been able to do it.

We can't even "catch" a good video or compelling photograph, how in the world do you think we're going to be able to actually capture one? I suspect that we can't even see or detect them most of the time, that they have some type of cloaking technology and we only see them when it fails or is interfered with ...

And now my mind is running off with all sorts of images from old sci-fi movies like Forbidden Planet and Godzillas. I better go...

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by supaflyrobby

That's the spirit, my friend! I wonder if Sir Richard Branson, head of Virgin, would be interested too? He seems to be space-obsessed...

I had an idea off the top of my head:

Get a consortium of wealthy individuals to purchase a huge piece of land in some UFO hotspot (Australia?). Fill the area with a massive electrostatic field that reaches high into the sky (electrostatic shouldn't be too expensive - rub a balloon on your head and you'll produce some).

You erect four very tall, but discreet, towers - one at each corner of the area. These have invisible laser sensors between them creating a boundary perimeter high in the air. If a UFO flys by and breaks the sensor the electrostatic generators go off, and we fry that muthafuc..

OK, it may not work. But who knows?!

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Creative, bold and extremely ballsy, but those are the kinds of outside the box thinking that makes anything seem attainable. I would have to do some digging on getting the technical aspects ( I am a physics major, but I specialize in astrophysics and propulsion not dynamics and electrostatics).

Now all we need is a financier with more money than good sense to give us in the neighborhood of 100 million to bring your ideas to fruition.

Hey, if the lifeboat foundation can raise money for space habitats that are so poorly engineered they would fall out of orbit within 10 years. I see no reason why we could not prevail.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
We need to be pro-active people! We need to capture a UFO/UAP/sphere ourselves - yes, you heard me right.

Is there a HERO out there up to this task of tasks? I hope so, and I hope he's reading.

We've already captured this one:

Oldfield UFO

(click to open player in new window)

By studying it, we can learn more about others we haven't even captured yet.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
This may sound incredibly stupid, but what about those big new lasers their building to mount on ships and planes? Since it is a laser then it's point and fire right? The laser hits the target the moment it left the weapon? I guess all you need is some form of signature to lock on to.

Ah I dunno, my head is spinning!

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by WishForWings

The high energy laser weapons that the US Army and Air Force are currently developing works on pinpoint coordinates not really all that far removed from conventional artillery, it is just extremely more accurate.

The problem they have had of late is that any directed laser weapon has to maintain a stream of directed energy at the target for a specified amount of time (depending on the target of course). It is not like a traditional Anti-aircraft weapon. It has to impact the target and continue to follow it while it remains in motion.

I hope that makes sense, I suck at explaining things.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by supaflyrobby

Oh man that sucks! Your explaining was spot on and I understand, I wasn't too sure how the lasers work/ how powerful they were. Sometimes I need to remind myself that not everything is as simple as putting it in your cross hairs and shooting. That's what gaming does to you!

Not that shooting down a UFO would be too much of a good idea anyhow.

Thanks for the information I appreciate it.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
The only problem I see with the electrostatic towers is that what if a real aircraft ends up getting caught in the field and gets taken down? We don't exactly know a lot about UFO's to say exactly what kind of energy they rely on, let alone if they have some sort of shield system or not, so we wouldn't be able to program the lasers to detect just UFO's. I would also think that four one-hundred foot towers would be quite noticeable by the M.I.B. and would surely be taken down one way or the other.

Good thoughts though. Let's keep 'em coming.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
You have a major lack of intelligence issue if you were to seriously attempt to take down an unidentified flying craft. If it's the US military and you shoot at them, you'll be in hot water fast. If it's another nation's top secret flying vehicle, the same may apply. If the craft happens to be friendly even if it is not from Earth, you just stupidly created the possibility of being a new enemy to an advanced civilization. What if the aliens were the most beautiful blonde females you ever set eyes on and you just killed them trying to take down their spaceship? You wouldn't feel so great about that would you?

In spite of the problem with intelligence, I have had dreams where I attempted to take over a rather large alien spaceship. I ran into the problem of not understanding how to fly the spaceship after I found the control room. I believe this would be another major problem to successfully capturing an intact alien spaceship. I don't even know how to fly a regular plane so I believe a spaceship would be more complicated. Plus if the alien spaceship was flown via mental commands while in the control room, that would be hard to figure out. I guess if you could attack the aliens, you might have a chance at forcing them to do things. Communication might be difficult.

Then you might have the problem with some surviving aliens (assuming they aren't real friendly after you kill some of them) going after you or trying to beam you back to Earth so that they can escape from you. I've thought about taking over alien spaceships years ago. I've even read some sci-fi books on the subject. There are a lot of unknowns. I had one dream where I attempted to take over. I had success but I did not know how to fly the thing. In another dream I went with 3 blonde female aliens. I had no intention of hurting them since they were very friendly.

As soon as someone succeeded and put pics on here, the government would investigate if it looked real and then they would take it. Then all posts would be deleted unless it got copied by lots of other people first. The individual(s) that took the ship would be in violation of the law. (I believe there are laws forbidding US citizens from contact with aliens if I remember correctly. I don't know if I read that somewhere or not.) Anyway I believe such individual(s) could be arrested and detained and threatened. I thought through this a little bit.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join