It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

unknown nazi organization

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I know that this has been covered time and time again, but I could not find anything except crystal skulls in the search function.

has anyone here heard of Ahnenerbe-s before??

Google only gave me this article.

blood and mysticism....pravada

Yeah i know that pravada is not the most reliable of sites but I wondered if anyone else had heard of this organization.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   

The Ahnenerbe were an SS Cultural Unit working out of Wewelsburg Castle. Mainly functioning as an anthropological unit under the tutelage of Dr Wolfram Sievers, they have been immortally enshrined in Spielberg's "Indiana Jones" films - Spielberg's fictional character Jones being the Ahnenerbe's arch-nemesis. There is a great deal of fact in such seemingly unrelated subject-matter, but the Ahnenerbe sought "portals" to God - the Grail, The Jews, Egyptian dynasties etc. The Ahnenerbe were that mechanical - we command the portals - the places where God interfaces with mankind - we control/become 'God'. The most in-depth, and recent analysis, of Ahnenerbe was Michael Wood's Channel 4 (UK) documentary Secret History, 1999.

here is some pictures about the Unit

Images

The Ahnenerbe was part of Himmler's greater plan for the systematic creation of a "Germanic" culture that would replace Christianity in the Greater Germany to exist after the war, a kind of SS-religion that would form the basis of the new world order. This new culture would be based on the v�lkisch beliefs of the Nazis, and it was the role of the Ahnenerbe to marshal scientific research in an interdisciplinary program to reject the "priggish line of high-school professors" and support the "development of the Germanic heritage". While the Ahnenerbe were fervent Nazis and most of their research was based on racist pseudoscience, they rejected the occult thinking of groups like the Thule Gesellschaft, preferring a pragmatic methodology based on Mendelian genetics, Darwinism, and biology. Fundamentally, the Ahnenerbe was a politically-motivated academic association, albeit with enough funding to go beyond mere lectures and publications to include wide-scale expeditions and experimental research.

Link

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I recall seeing something on the History channel about a Nazi expedition to Tibet. They were measuring skulls, facial features that kind of stuff, dont know if they belonged to this orginisation or not. But the Nazis had a lot of screwy projects goin on before the war. so even tho this came from Pravada there may be a grain of truth to it.
Sorry Inifinate bet me to it ... with links too

EDIT:Edited for addition.

[edit on 10-6-2004 by Janus]

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Just run it through a search engine. I am finding more sites for the word Ahnenerbe than I can possibly list.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Wow.

That was quick.
I was trying to find Ahnenerbe�s.

But you are right, there is a LOT of information regarding this group out there.

Mods, You can delete this thread if it is redundant.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   
This one is rather interesting:

Ukrainian workers found strange graves at a construction in one of the towns in the south of Ukraine. The graves were found at a depth of two or two and a half meters.
At first, they thought that it was an ancient Scythian graveyard. Then, someone saw a medallion of a German soldier in one of the coffins. The finding was a grave of German soldiers. However, when archeologists arrived to the site, they were shocked with what they saw. Some of the human skeletons in the grave had their spines sawn lengthwise. Some of them did not have heads, while others had skull trepanation. Other skeletons had little holes drilled in their cannon-bones. After that, there were tens of other graves found. They were all covered with lime and calcium chloride. Some of the human remains preserved the vestiges of chemical impact. Someone was trying to find a �third eye� in the heads of several officers: their skulls were opened in several places.

Experts determined that the found graves were the vestiges of Ahnenerbe�s activities. This was the most secret organization of the Third Reich. The people of the true Aryan race were its victims. Ahnenerbe�s doctors believed that medical tests and experiments were supposed to eventually result in a new breed of a human being.

Scythian fields are not the only place where Nazi mystics performed their horrid tests. They were travelling all over the world. Ahnenerbe means �Ancestors� Inheritance;� the organization appeared in 1933. After the establishment of Hitler�s regime in Germany, Ahnenerbe was entrusted with searching for anything dealing with spirit, traditions, and peculiar features of the Indo-German Nordic race.

www.disinfo.com...

[edit on 10-6-2004 by Jonna]

top topics

join