It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird reaccuring dream!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   
For the past two weeks ive had this weird dream, It starts out with me on a horse and i look around and there are men in armor and they are in a line! Now iam a military history buff/ this is how i could recognize the soilders, they were dressed like roman legionairs.anyways back to the dream. after i look at the soilders i look forward and this Mass of Crazy men running towards us sceaming and yelling/ itz crazy, then i yell something in latin or i thought it was latin and i get hit by a arrow, i fall off the horse and then i wake up in a cold sweat. the weird thing is when i wake up i have a pain in my chest in the same spot were the arrow hits me in the dream.
Can anyone give info to what this dream may mean, or may-be itz a warning or something of that sort

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   
It could mean numerous things, including too much reading about historic battles, too many viewings of "Braveheart", or for my money a past life regression by the subconscious. Try writing down exact details of the incident in a notebook you keep next to the bed and you should start finding that you recall more and more of the dream. Its also great catharsis for clearing your aura, it potentially indicates a fear of repeating a previous life mistake.

Good luck.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   
That's got to be a heart thumping dream!!! Recently I have been having dreams, something which I normally don't do, some humorous others surreal but nothing as dramatic as yours....

(jokingly)....Do you think what you said in latin could be translated to: "What's in your wallet!!!"

Your dream reminded me of the credit card commercial with that saying!!!

Keep us updated if there's anymore!!!

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Yea ill write it down, it seems that everytime i have it there more added to it!

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Making a dream diary is your best bet,

then you can look back on your dreams and maybe piece them together.

you never know it may even be a sort of past life regression?

[edit on 10-6-2004 by asala]

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Last night i dreamed the same dream except this time i was draged by someone or something! away from the battlefield man this is really freaking me out!

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
could be a warning check a dream book to see what horses mean and arrows also this could be a past life dream.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I've found that when I have recurring dreams and vivid past-life regressions, they generally provide answers to things going on in my life at the time. Are you in the military or thinking about joining?

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I have been thinking of Joining the Air Force i can join up in a year

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Well, in light of your thinking about the Air Force, I would NOT say that this dream is a warning of death. While you may very well have died in a past life on the battlefield, I believe this re-connection/dream is your subconscious' way of dealing with the possibility that you may die. The arrow/plane connection is a bit hard to ignore. IMHO, at least.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I had a recurring dream from the time I was a small child until I was in my 30's. This past life regression stuff is bogus. I checked all the dream books because my dream was very frightening with few changes in almost 25 years, then it was revealed to me, not by some mystic or stupid dream book, but by the Spirit of God. I have never had that dream again. It was a God given dream to show me things about His nature and to change my wrong thinking. Instead of staying in my dream to find things out I wanted to wake up and escape the dream, only after staying with it to see where it would go did the revelation come. It took many times before I could get in the door to see what was on the other side...but be careful, demons try to interfere with the correct meaning of dreams.
My dream setting was about something I could relate to, your dream has a historical setting because of your interest in history.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Not trying to freak you out or anything, but it could be a physical condition.

I had a friend who had been having dreams about a crazy griffith or succubus grabbing him by the wrist and dragging him along a road, and when he would wake his wrist would hurt. Later he found that he had a cist (sp?) on his wrist, some kind of growth that he had to have surgicly removed.

He told the doc about the dreams and the doc told him that it was common for us to make dreams about out pain when we sleep. Like if your hand is getting chewed on by a rat in your sleep, you may be dreaming of a rat chewing on your hand.

You may want to have an EKG done. You may have heart problems.

Remember, most everything has a logical explanation. We can't deny logic just because we seek the unexplained.

Nutzo

Edited: for lexdiskia, uh...I just can't shpleeel

[edit on 12-6-2004 by nutzobalzo]

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   
You may want to have an EKG done. You may have heart problems.

I agree, sometimes it is a physical problem. I had no pain in my recurring dream, but have had dreams about breaking my leg and awoke with a pain in my leg because someone was laying on it. I hate the dream where I'm sitting on a toilet, almost woke up wet.

new topics

top topics

join