It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

List of Bilderberg Attendees 2010

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   

List of Bilderberg Attendees 2010

www.bilderbergmeetings.org

Final List of Participants
Honorary Chairman
BEL Davignon, Etienne Vice Chairman, Suez-Tractebel

DEU Ackermann, Josef Chairman of the Management Board and the Group Executive Committee, Deutsche Bank AG
GBR Agius, Marcus Chairman, Barclays Bank PLC
ESP Alierta, César Chairman and CEO, Telefónica
INT Almunia, Joaquín Commissioner, European Commission
USA Altman, Roger C. Chairman, Evercore Partners Inc.
USA Arrison, Sonia Author and policy analyst
SWE Bäckström, Urban Director General, Confederation of Swedish Enterprise
PRT Balsemão, Francisco Pinto Chairman and CEO, IMPR
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Always interesting to see a list of those selling out their sovereignty in favor of the grand experiment of a global government, which imo is doomed to failure.

Interesting that according to this list there was no Rockefeller or Rothschild representatives there this year. I had read that some of the regular attendees weren't going this year because of the backlash they were getting by going. I guess that was true.

www.bilderbergmeetings.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I'm glad to see that many of the bigger names weren't there, it appears that they are truly geting nervous of the publics growing awareness of the meetings and the powers that attend.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Gordon Campbell is a Bilderberger! No wonder, there's corruption to the gills in this province.

He's been selling off public property ever since he was anointed Premier by the ruling class over us profane masses.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I made a post here

www.bilderbergmeetings.org...

Is it even legal for Gordon Campbell to be a member of a subversive anti-society terrorist group?

ATS is watching this post. If it disappears, it's on record.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Beefcake

USA Kissinger, Henry A. Chairman, Kissinger Associates, Inc.

Kissinger is a regular Bilderburger attendee.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Wow Peter Mansbridge!

I would have never have guessed that...

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
You wonder why these elites can not simply set up a satellite link and do a teleconference like the rest of us on budgets do. They could avoid a lot of tax payer funded police services, and people getting upset.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by joeroxor
Wow Peter Mansbridge!

I would have never have guessed that...

I was surprised by this as well. No doubt of course that Mansbridge won't do a story on the meeting despite going himself. There is just no journalistic integrity anymore they are all sellouts.

I'm surprised a thread like this doesn't get more interest tbh. A few years ago it would have but now it seems people don't care as much.

I have a theory that the flotilla incident was done on purpose to occupy the alternative media while the Bilderberg meeting was going on. They control the mainstream, so no worries of it getting covered there but they don't control discussion on the internet so they provide perfect fodder for the forums. A new Israeli/Palestinian incident that the forums just eat up. It is almost too easy.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
You wonder why these elites can not simply set up a satellite link and do a teleconference like the rest of us on budgets do. They could avoid a lot of tax payer funded police services, and people getting upset.

Apparently the good people at Bilderberg, reinburse the host nation for the use of the security measures, which in effect means bilderberg hires itself a private army for the weekend. Good job no investigative journalism went on in the mainstream media. You would have thought people may have been interested in such a carry on.

Bilderberg once again proves that investigative journalism in the mainstream is dead.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
A "lot" of spanish bankers are invited to this meeting. There is also the head of Spanish state, Zapatero.

The last meeting was in Greece (14–16 May , 2009) ...

Do you think what I think ?

Spain is the next country on the list (after Greece).

[edit on 7-6-2010 by ickylevel]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Shirley Williams member of the house of lords GB.
this is a shock,i always saw her as one of the more
respectable british politicians.
i know she's getting on in years, but i did not think she
was that senile to hold court with these criminals.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I agree with you on the flotilla incident and also on the wanning lack of interest in this subject. I'd made a long, carefully researched thread on the CFRs, Trilats, and Bilderbergs in Obamas administration last year - mostly because I was personally astonished at the numbers - and the numbers of those with ties to all three groups and the thread gained little to no attention. The little attention it did gain had me doing even deeper research which was exhuasting and in the end I almost felt like I should have been paid for my work LOL I even worked with Daniel Estulins publishers for information are reprinting approval. Seriously, it was that in depth. I did learn a lot and that's what counts in the end.

I still maintain that there is level above the Bilderberg that they report to and you would for sure find the Rothschilds there. With all the more Bilderberg becomes a mainstream journalistic topic, cell phone cameras and such - they are going to need a darker cloak.

top topics

join