It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Euro Will Be Dead In Five Years

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmedleyBurlap
Silly goose, there can't be a fourth reich until the first one has ended! Rome never fell, it just changed its constitution over the centuries in ways that we historically-ignorant peasants don't understand.

Now thats known as a "Grande Statement".

ie. A big hitter in theory with absolutely no substance whatsoever lol

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

Yes, deliberately so. But then, I was responding to someone making an unfounded statement that America is the Fourth Reich (even though all three were defined by being situated in Germany, not sharing ideals with Nazis).

edit: If you are lucky, one day I will post a well-researched and argued thread to support my Rome statement! All good things come with time.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by SmedleyBurlap]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SmedleyBurlap

Lol.. Luckily enough I know where you are coming from..

Only thing is, I had an interest in the whole idea of the evolution of power from the Roman elite to the point where I realized that trying to tie the whole thing together is basically ignoring the evolutionary tendencies that we have built in and over simplifying civilized evolution.

While its obvious that many bloodlines that had power at that time or those who are currently involved the Vatican still have power now, allowing that to guide a perception of who is in power now in the world will never work. As it is ultimately a vague conspiracy. Add Jews, Japanese and upcoming Chinese with their finance systems into the equation and Rome means diddley squat overall.

IMO anyway

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
If you go to barchart.com (all about stocks) you can see the huge decline of the Euro, I been playing stock market for a long time and never seen Euro being plumed down as it is now, the bulls(buys) try some how to stop the fall of the euro and create a resistance, by non works, I predict that euro will be equal to US dollar in July, the analysis and indicators show that, unless billions of hundreds of US$ being pumped to Europe and being exchanged for Euro, you won't see recovery of Europe.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Right now the euro is about the same level of the 2005-2006 low, so there is a point of resistance there. I doubt that it will go any lower than that. If gold breaks the 1.5k barrier it may happen, but until then I think it is safe.
This could be just an echo of the oil and silver crash, so it may go up again from this point on...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join