It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Important*My Last Ever Prediction

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by True-seer
reply to post by boo1981

I Never Heard about that and thats actually fits in with the times in my dream. and i live in the northeast.

See i have visions in some of my dreams, if i tell people about the dreams then when it comes true its not as dramatic as in my dream or it dosent happen atall.

But if i keep quiet about it, it turns out as it does in my dream!!! The thing that worries me at the moment is that i have been having lots of visions and they all seem to relate to one thing, i feel everything and see everything in these visons and they scare the hell out of me!

I used to get these visions maybe once a month, but just recently ive been having them every week, and one has come true so far.

This is where it makes it hard for the person who has the visions, do you tell people and look silly when it doesnt happen. Or do you keep quiet and then tell people i knew that was going to happen because i had a vision of it in a dream??????

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by boo1981

I know exactly what you mean but the main problem i faced was understanding the meanings of my visions, and some predictions were wrong because of that.

But i havent had a vision in 5 days and thats pretty long for me. I may never get them again.

Kind Regards
True-seer

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

i thought you told me you stopped having these visions and dreams bro.

have you or not

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join