It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Important*My Last Ever Prediction

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

Guess we have more waiting.................

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Hey there True-Seer,

One of my friends has a brain tumor which is how i found out about the Gama Knife they have here. I do not know if you have considered this option or have even heard about it. I do know it is one of the few facilities that offers this kind of treatment. Like i said, the only reason I have heard of this is one of my friends has had the surgery a few times now because the tumor keeps growing back. My heart goes out to you and your family, and I wish you the best of luck. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Stay strong!

~Druidae

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Funny how most of the posters are more interested in the health problem rather than the reason for the post it's self.
All I see is another failed prediction.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
May seem distasteful but i find it hard to believe you have a brain tumour, would you really be spending your time on internet message boards?

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Everton
May seem distasteful but i find it hard to believe you have a brain tumour, would you really be spending your time on internet message boards?
BINGO sir,.. Kinda what I said early on in this thread.
Good movie

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Everton

I find it offensive that you would even think that anyone could make it up you ignorant,uncaring moron.

HOW DARE YOU!

Sorry but why would you think that i did take a few weeks break from this site as the treatment took it out of me and i come back to a comment like that how mature.

[edit on 3-7-2010 by True-seer]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Yes you may see another failed prediction.

But Predictions dont always come True, i pass on what i see and how i interpret it if its wrong to you then so be it.

[edit on 3-7-2010 by True-seer]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Hey, there is so much more to your journey than this, its a whole new discovery, I feel like there is something planned ahead, and you are on this journey forward, not to fear whatever comes, for the road can go two ways, one towards the other side, and with love and light for all you will never fall into their hands, and will progress to so much happiness. But I feel that its in your Higher Self and Self's hands, what you wish for here. If its not your time you're going to be stuck with us here anyway. Vit C in huge doses, 10 grams of high grade powder a day, or dry food with high content and powder it, take alot.

www.pau-d-arco.com... Pau darco, is what my friend took for breast cancer, no chemo or radiation. She's been well for some time.

Grapeseed extract, vitamin D, Niacin, there are many others. Please do not ever give up.
www.vitamincfoundation.org...

Though not traditionally religious I will send prayers, requests and love and light your way. Thank you for your posts.

Its still up to us, we are the Light and with enough awareness it will not come as they envision. And there are a lot of Ets invovled in everything on both sides.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

well i get my tests tommorow i am told if it has shrunk and i will get some pills and thats about all they can do i think.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Tonight, spend some time in meditation and seek your Higher Self. Words can set us back, no matter what they say, its not the reality. We carve our reality and our Higher Selves are the real ones in control of our lessons here, with respect for our free will choices and even mistakes. So we need to become in touch with who we are. There are many nutrients that can assist us, including Miracle Mineral Supplement, Vitamin C, and numerous nutrients that have assisted many in overcoming this, so, the outcome is a part of each persons lessons. I trust more in these nutrients than in pills from the pharmaceuticals. Love & Light, and never the temporal, for every hair on our heads is counted. Good luck for tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Look, I have an issue with the self explanation of illness right off the bat. With so many people coming on here and making a claim of predictability, yours just blends in.and personally I've just become intolerant to the BS that has been flyn around about fake foresight. If you are really ill,.. bummer, just don't use it as a pity tool.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   

a pity tool,seriously its not my decision to have it. you know what forget you and this site you cruel idiot.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Take a picture of the hospital diagnosis, black out the personal info and u2u me, and I will take it all back. how ever the prediction claims are still nothing till they come true.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   

I'm sorry but i dont have to prove anything to you, ok this is hard enough go screw yourself ok.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
i call troll; pics or it didnt happen.

your mind has fabricated a fantasy; you want me to believe you are a prophet of your own delusion; but the crazy thing is i agree with you: you are a prophet of your own delusion.your mind is telling me bodies external to itself have to be purged from the same mind you are speaking from.

tumor is not spelled tuma.

and cancer is not just a sign in the sky but an attribute you have expressed in this thread.

wheres your proof that these events are to take place:besides the fact your mind knows this will occur within what your mind cannot comprehend of your own body?

entertain me in your last days.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Ausar

Call all you want the point of this thread is not to prove whether or not i have a tumour it was for my last prediction i am no longer sharing anymore.

it has shrunk a little and i am on medication now all i want is to ignore its existance, i have had support for weeks from the kind people here with tips and advice on what to do. Now why all of a sudden do i get 2 people with no compassion who just want to be trolls. Dont you understand its hard for me to deal with, i have nothing to prove to any of you so just leave me be.

Its times like these that i remember why the world is the way it is, You Disgust me.

To all Members who Commented at start
Thankyou for your idea's on alternative treatments, what i should do about it and for helping me stay strong. The Visions have stopped and i miss it but its also a weight of my mind.

I Have made friends that have helped me here and i am forever grateful.

Kind Regards
True-Seer

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by taccj9903
Something was predicted to happen in June, June is gone. Can anyone think of anything that happened that might fit the OPs claim?

Well there was this that happened in northeast uk at the end of the month. Not as bad as in the op's vision but its got a couple of things the same, like it happening at the end of the month and it being an explosion.

Total UK oil refinery explosion proves fatal
30 June 2010

A crude oil distillation unit at the Total-operated Lindsey Oil Refinery in North East Lincolnshire, UK, exploded killing a worker on Tuesday 29 June.

More than 50 firefighters were called to the facility to tackle the ensuing fire.

Employees at the refinery said the fire began in a superheated industrial heater near where they walked to work.

The fire has now been extinguished, and the sections of the refinery affected by the explosion have been shut down and safely isolated, Total says.

Formal investigations are being carried out by the police and the Health and Safety Executive

[edit on 5/7/10 by boo1981]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by boo1981

I Never Heard about that and thats actually fits in with the times in my dream. and i live in the northeast.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Your attempt at attention seeking is embarassing and sick. If you had a tumour, you would at least be able to spell it. Its a life changing moment, finding out you have one. You would want to know the ins and outs of whats wrong with you, you would research it almost obsessively as it is something that can change or end your life. Most importantly you would not create a thread which uses your unfortunate illness as a crutch to gain stars. You are also 19 years old. Statistically, your age group is the least likely to get a tumour. Only 2 19 year olds in 100,000 develop a brain tumour. Now thats not to say it doesnt happen, just that its extremely unlikely. I dont believe you would waste your time on the internet if you had one and your attitude is almost certainly not that of someone who has been diagnosed as terminally ill. I dont believe you ever had one and I think lying about having one is sick and wrong. It is a completely disrespectful to all the poor brave people fighting a real illness.

Now I will probably get heavily flamed for this as its a touchy subject, but I am not one to believe everything I am told and this stinks of BS. If you can prove me wrong, then do so and I will write a full apology on this thread.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Pryde87

I like to share my experiences no matter what, i do not clutch at stars and flags.

I do not ask for stars and flags, its nice to recieve them but honestly i do not care.

Kind Regards
True-seer

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join