It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Important*My Last Ever Prediction

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Sorry to hear about your condition,
I would like to thank you for sharing your visions. For the sake of human life, I hope they do not come true. But I do appreciate you describing what you saw.

I wanted to ask you what your thoughts are for some of the alleged or so called "cures" they have posted on ATS? like the recipes people have mention to cure cancer.

Please share your visions

thank you

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by martian1234

i have had a few vision but to be quite honest i thought i was gifted, sadly i'm cursed instead and this is the first ever visions were i have actually died.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Sorry to hear about your Brain Tumor condition True Seer. Let me tell ya that we aren't cursed people. We are all gonna die someday, whether we like it or not. Just only for some people it's a little earlier, and maybe one day if you do die, you'll find that death won't be as bad as we think it is. Only if there is pain involved. Then that would suck. But it's all Karma at work. I'll send some positive vibrations your way.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Shrukin89]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I've been dying for 24 years. When its your time, its your time. You have no say in the matter unless you end your life yourself.

Enjoy every moment. Sorry about your situation. Wish I would have left this world years ago.

I don't belong here in my opinion. But, the powers that be keep me going. Don't count yourself out so soon.

Anyways, whats the big deal about dying. No more mortgage, no more insurances, no more taxes and no more grief. Death sounds like a peaceful playground. Live until you die. Have a peaceful death. I mean this earnestly.

See ya on the other side.

Edited to add: I'm not being cold, I'm just tired myself. I too am close to eternity. I'm ready to go home.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by brilab45]

[edit on 10-6-2010 by brilab45]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by brilab45
I'm not being cold, I'm just tired myself. I too am close to eternity. I'm ready to go home.

May you find peace ...

SLM

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by True-seer
reply to post by Hanks6

i live in the northeast of the uk but i have no idea about the range of a nuclear bomb.

Dammit ... I was going to ask where in the UK you lived too ... hoping that if this happens I might be in a 'safe zone' ... and then you have to go and say that you live in the North East (and you saw yourself apparently near the epicenter of the nuclear explosion ... with flesh falling from your arms.

Well that's just great ... I live in the North East ... North Yorkshire to be precise ... on the edge of the North Yorkshire Moors (doesn't get much more North East than that)

I might have to go and visit my friend on the Isle of Skye for a month or so (beauty of working from home ... you just take your office with you)

Ok, I might regret asking the next question.

Presumably you have had visions/premonitions before ... if so ... how often have you been correct ... or even close ????

('NEVER' would be the answer I'm looking for)

>>> On a different point

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Well from my past visions, the smaller things i get right but the larger things can come true but sometimes in a different way to my vision. I put this down to my interpretation of the visions.

Kind of hard to explain, but ya know what i mean.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by True-seer]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Well from my past visions, the smaller things i get right but the larger things can come true but sometimes in a different way to my vision. I put this down to my interpretation of the visions.

Kind of hard to explain, but ya know what i mean.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by True-seer]

Yeah I know what you mean ... it can be hard to interpret stuff sometimes ... our conscious mind has a habit of trying to edit things to suit what we 'know'.

Let's hope this was a misinterpretation ... I don't have time to be wiped off the face of the planet just yet.

What prognosis have you been given for the tumour ... is it operable ?

Woody

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Well i have to go see the doctor again tommorow. I will let you know then cos thats when i will find out.

Its mu understanding thier going to tell me my options then.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by skajkingdom

Originally posted by brilab45
I'm not being cold, I'm just tired myself. I too am close to eternity. I'm ready to go home.

May you find peace ...

SLM

Thank you, peace is here. Just a little worried about the exact way I'm going to exit life. Just don't want a major death. Would love to die in my sleep. A peaceful, drifting whisk away from this dimension. That's all I ask for.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Well i have to go see the doctor again tommorow. I will let you know then cos thats when i will find out.

Its mu understanding thier going to tell me my options then.

Good luck and I hope you get positive news.

Woody

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Have you had any visions in the past that did end up coming true?

Can you share any?

Hope you are well.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by brilab45

No matter how you die, it can be a peaceful thing.

True-seer alludes to that when he tells about how he dies in his vision. I was shown that too, in a dream/experience.

Its all about accepting it with a completely open heart rather than struggling against it out of fear. When its your time, open up to it, experience it without resistance. The resistance itself is what causes the suffering.

That might be what he means by "loving heart" but I dont want to put words in his mouth.

True-seer, no matter what, its all ok.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I will keep this short and sweet.

This is my last ever prediction due to the fact i have just found out i have a brain tuma.
Please do not star or flag this thread i am not about the numbers.

Over the next 2 month things will happen that will set in motion events that cannot be avoided. 1 will happen this month and the rest next month.

Lets just say many people will die but its necessary for us to move forward and no this is not E.T related in any way.

The Man that Loves is the Man that will Survive "remember these words they are very important"

Farewell ATS you have been like a family to me over these few short weeks.

I would also like to say that you should all be proud to be part of this site,not just because it has great people but because it opens peoples eyes and to me it certainly made me realise what life was all about. I Really appreciate that.

Good luck, see you on the other side i guess.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Well i have been and my options are.

1)Do Nothing
2)Radiotherapy
3)Surgery

Not sure what i should be choosing though i have no idea. Although a big part of me just wants to ignore it and do nothing.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Yep you explained it pretty much more than i could.

Kind regards
True-Seer

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Is it a prediction that this is your last prediction ?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Ive read this thread through and through, very interesting.

Im so sorry to hear the news, I can't think of anything else to say, hang in there buddy, we are all friends here.

In regards to your options, don't do nothing it's really not your best option.

Again, as ive said in another post, do the chemo, listen to the doctors, get it sorted, do it FAST as to stop it spreading and to alleviate the pain caused by chemotherapy, smoke lot's of cannabis, that way you won't loose weight either and you'll have a nice SAFE non-overdosable medicine to help you through chemo.

You'll live mate, S&F for you, I know you told us not to, but it's really the least and in many way's the most I can do.

Peace be with you.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by Mr Zeropoint]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ukmadmax

Basically This will be my last prediction that i post if i am going to be removing the cause of my visions then obviously i wont have any more.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Zeropoint

Hmm well i have to ring up tommorow and let them know your post actually informed me and i'm going to look it up now.

If lets say i had the radiotherapy and took cannabis how long would you say it should be before i'm back to my old self.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join