It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Important*My Last Ever Prediction

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
*Important*My Last Ever Prediction

I am sorry for your sufferings and I hope you get better, but I don’t get it at all what was the prediction again..?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

i would also like to add does anyone know if a tumour can cause visions etc.. whether they are of the future or not it would explain the last year of my life.

Yes, along with many other things including increased an incidence of lucid dreams, hearing voices, and other hallucinations. The question is are you seeing illusions or looking through the veil.

I wish you the best and will be praying for you. If you haven't done so already look into scripture, specifically the new testament epistles you will find truth there.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

You know what i think i might hug a tree, who cares if people see me i'm free and part of this world so why shouldnt i.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
"No. It's not a tuma!" It's not a tuma!" - Arnold Schwarzenegger in "Kindergarten Cop"

Sorry. Had to be done....

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by behindthescenes

lol i like your style
kick em when thier down eh

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Can you give us a more specific date for these things?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

Best to you. There is nothing to fear. You will understand everything when the time comes.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by True-seer
I'd Just like to say Thanks to everyone for thier Positive and very kind words.....

i would also like to add does anyone know if a tumour can cause visions etc.. whether they are of the future or not it would explain the last year of my life.

Yes my prediction is vague and well to put it kindly i do not want it to be true but what i will say is as i stood thier blinded by the light i saw i felt it burn my skin and i saw everything in front of me crumble. The last few seconds of my vision pointed out one special thing to me. and i will not forget that.

and to the person that asked what my definition of love is well its hard to explain. but what i will say is that is my vision i knew the end had arrived and i did not panic i embraced the destruction that engulfed me and it brought a tear to my eye. even as the flesh burnt from my body i felt pride, its hard to explain in a way that would let you know what i felt.

I will post back when i can.

Hey there Trueseer,

In answer to your question YES !!!

Tumours can cause 'visions' ... you obviously haven't seen the film 'PHENOMENON' ... or maybe you have ?

It stars John Travolta and in the film he starts to get 'psychic visions' that impress (and scare) the hell out of everyone ... unfortunately he's later diagnosed with a brain tumour ... and the 'visions', although they seemed very accurate ... they were actually the result of hallucinations caused by the tumour creating pressure on a specific region of the brain.

I really want to wish you well and say things like stay positive etc ... but something just doesn't 'feel' right here ... I'm sorry but I can't shake it ... sincerely hope I'm wrong.

Woody

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

lol i like your style
kick em when thier down eh

Oh, I certainly don't mean to make fun of your trials. In fact, I pray for the best.

But your original post spelled it "tuma." Couldn't help but think of Kindergarten Cop.

BTW - where is the tumor located?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TeddiRevolution

Best i can say is since i dont have a accurate date is between the 23rd and the end of the month of june and the other 2 will occur during july

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

can i ask you were i can pick up this movie my local blockbusters doesnt stock it seems like i could learn from it.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

The doctor said it was pressing against something in my brain he gave it a name but i couldnt pronounce it if i tried. some medical mumbo-jumbo

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

reply to post by woodwytch

can i ask you were i can pick up this movie my local blockbusters doesnt stock it seems like i could learn from it.

Hey there True-seer,

I just did a search for you and you can watch the film (Phenomenon - 1996 - John Travolta) on YouTube ... just put - Phenomenon (01/11) - in their search engine.

or go to;

www.ClipCrate.com...

(and click-on 'Watch Full Movie' at the top of the list ... then follow instructions ... search for 'Phenomenon' 1996).

Hope this helps ... it is a great film and well worth anyone watching who is interested in this subject ... certainly provides food for thought.

Woody

[edit on 8-6-2010 by woodwytch]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Best i can say is since i dont have a accurate date is between the 23rd and the end of the month of june and the other 2 will occur during july

What people are asking is what things are going to happen?

What specifically did you see?

You mention that you felt your skin being burned in the vision, so my take is that you saw some kind of explosion, or explosions? Maybe nuclear?

I have had visions like those, if that is what you say you saw.

I have never seen any dates in any of my visions. Sometimes i just see events before something happens, but that's about it.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Ok i will explain my first vision is as much detail as i can without confusing people.

I get out of the shower and walk downstairs i put on the news as i do everyday and i see that the reporters on bbc are all red eyed and upset and discussing something i caught the middle of this report so i dont know what happend, they were discussing the reprocussions. now thier was a story scrolling along the bottom of the screen about un meetings on about a disaster in june. At that point thier was a blinding light and the power went out. dust clouds came rolling over my house and the houses around. i looked out the window and the buildings just seem to crumble before me. and as my house crumbled i held my arm up in front of me and the flesh was falling away.

Now with what i saw on the tv i take it this vision is of july sometime. And i'm guessing what i experienced was death by a nuclear explosion.

Now i have several other visions linked to this but i am not me, I am living another life and i am hearing about the explosion. People are panicking all over the world it is apparantly a nuclear weapon that hit the united kingdom but no-one knows its origin.

A vision a have is of the same person and finding out it is a pre-emptive strike by south and north korea.

And thats it.

The only thing i disagree with in my visions is the referance to the nuke being from south and North korea. as far as i'm aware they hate each other.

Going to take a break now

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Ok i will explain my first vision is as much detail as i can without confusing people.

I get out of the shower and walk downstairs i put on the news as i do everyday and i see that the reporters on bbc are all red eyed and upset...

Thank you for sharing your vision. I am sorry to hear of your brain tumor, and I hope that it is operable. In any event, if you feel that you will perish in your visions in the next up and coming months- I suppose the tumor really isnt all that scary

I have a question, because I too have visions...

Your visions- are they dreams, do you have them during meditation, or do they happen to you while you are wide awake?

[edit on 8-6-2010 by xynephadyn]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
if you don't mind me asking, where in the uk do you live?

presumably a nucluer attack would be confined to one major city or area.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

They can happen while i am asleep but they are more frequent during my daily life plus i have to add that in my dream i am less aware of my surroundings.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Hanks6

i live in the northeast of the uk but i have no idea about the range of a nuclear bomb.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Umm, No. It really didn't

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join