It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Important*My Last Ever Prediction

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I will keep this short and sweet.

This is my last ever prediction due to the fact i have just found out i have a brain tuma.
Please do not star or flag this thread i am not about the numbers.

Over the next 2 month things will happen that will set in motion events that cannot be avoided. 1 will happen this month and the rest next month.

Lets just say many people will die but its necessary for us to move forward and no this is not E.T related in any way.

The Man that Loves is the Man that will Survive "remember these words they are very important"

Farewell ATS you have been like a family to me over these few short weeks.

I would also like to say that you should all be proud to be part of this site,not just because it has great people but because it opens peoples eyes and to me it certainly made me realise what life was all about. I Really appreciate that.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I'll keep this short too.

I'll start off by saying sorry but your prediction is just vague enough to work so I don't think it'll get much attention. But I really wish you luck. When your time comes don't be scared just embrace it.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Sending love and light to you, True-seer.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
You have been diagnosed with a brain tumor ??

well I certainly hope that isn't true. Just remember, the universe may prescribe us a certain fate, but that doesn't mean we have to accept it.

Nothing is stronger than a man's will.

link   
True seer please tell me who is my future girl/wife before you go. If you can't then I understand. To stay on topic goodluck dude

link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Take care Ts..............

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
First of all, I wish you well in what you are dealing with. However, if you could be any more specific it might be beneficial. Also, could you define your use of 'love' here, if it is actually that important?

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
And yet another prediction.
And to add a person with a short life.
Hmmm. I will say Wish you luck with what ever path you take.
With you being such a new member I wonder of your intentions with a post like that. almost seems like a need for attention and response.I hope that is not the case.
Not a single prediction, aside from an earthquake prediction, which is bound to happen anyhow, has come true.
BUT this is a conspiracy website.. so we will see,.. right?

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Me too Trueseer. I hope we'll be on the same spaceship heading somewhere out of this solar system.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by decadence

Sorry to hear this...........

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

I am so sorry to read that you have been diagnosed with a brain tumour, and that cannot have been easy news to take.

I do not know you but I have read and enjoyed your threads without necessarily agreeing with them all but I will tell you this, if I was a religious man I would pray for you but I am not so instead I send you much heartfelt love and positive vibes from this human to you, a fellow human.

If I was standing beside you I would give you a hug, a hug from one saddened brother to another but I cannot, but I can send a star and a flag in my stead.

Never stop fighting; you are the man you decide to be my friend.

Kind regards

[edit on 6-6-2010 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
My brother is currently recovering from surgery to remove a brain tumor from his frontal lobe back in late March, so I thought I'd add a brain tumor is not necessarily a death sentence.

Good luck with what ever this may bring and try to stay positive.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
All the best True-seer
There is hope, you must seek it and know where to find it.
Time may be short for all of us.
True many will die but as you know, not before they are warned of what is to come.
The death of many will be what saves many more.
Heed the warnings that are to come. True-Seer, if you know what truly is to come, warn those in danger.
Not all will be watching or listening for the warning or know the warning when it comes.
At least some here may be saved through your words, and those which choose not to listen, then their blood is on their own head.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
as the others said good luck, I just couldnt see the point in this prediction, lets hope I am right ^^

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Stay possitive, NOTHING is impossible! Good luck.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I'd Just like to say Thanks to everyone for thier Positive and very kind words.....

i would also like to add does anyone know if a tumour can cause visions etc.. whether they are of the future or not it would explain the last year of my life.

Yes my prediction is vague and well to put it kindly i do not want it to be true but what i will say is as i stood thier blinded by the light i saw i felt it burn my skin and i saw everything in front of me crumble. The last few seconds of my vision pointed out one special thing to me. and i will not forget that.

and to the person that asked what my definition of love is well its hard to explain. but what i will say is that is my vision i knew the end had arrived and i did not panic i embraced the destruction that engulfed me and it brought a tear to my eye. even as the flesh burnt from my body i felt pride, its hard to explain in a way that would let you know what i felt.

I will post back when i can.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
" would also like to add does anyone know if a tumour can cause visions etc.. whether they are of the future or not it would explain the last year of my life. "

Most definitely, depending on the area effected. However, medicine terms these as hallucinations. Whether they are true visions or not is entirely up to you to decide.

I have a few additional words of advice, as someone who battled a very significant injury and finally won. Keep up hope, but not for any specific thing (surgery, medication, etc), and try everything you can think of from medicine to herbs to alternative healing, meditation, etc. Try everything regardless of whether you believe it will work, becuase the next thing you try could be the thing that makes the difference. My very best to you, I am so sorry you are having to go through this.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DeathTribble

I'm a very strong person and my outlook on everything is positive, i'm not saying its easy but just that i seem to be handling it quite well.

Maybe because i'm not scared of death anymore.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by True-seer
reply to post by DeathTribble

I'm a very strong person and my outlook on everything is positive, i'm not saying its easy but just that i seem to be handling it quite well.

Maybe because i'm not scared of death anymore.

You should not be afraid of death my friend.

All the answer you seek will come to you in death.

The Tree will open it's arms and take you back.

To your question about tumors causing visions, yes they can. Much like any other brain related issue it can be pressing on any part of your brain that regulates a hundred different receptors which could cause these things.

I really hope you come out of this a stronger person, as another said, a tumor is not an automatic death sentence anymore. There are wonderful treatments available now.

Either way I will be sending my positive energy your way. Do yourself a favor and hug a tree the next time your outside.

It helps I promise.

~Keeper

[edit on 6/7/2010 by tothetenthpower]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join