It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Persons and Zeta Reticuli

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   
What are the chances of humans currently living within Zeta Reticuli?

I had a thought about these abduction stories and alien visitors in general. Many stories account for alien greys visiting Earth and interacting with people, animals, etc. Sure some stories involve being be "beamed" or "brought aboard" a craft, but the majority involve greys being in the presence of people, abductees, etc. here on Earth. There is never any mention of them needing breathing apparatus or breathing assistance while being within our atmosphere. Likewise, people who share abductee stories never recall difficulty breathing while they are "aboard" a craft and in the presence of the greys. So, deductive reasoning would say that maybe the greys breathe and exist within a similar type of air, environment.

So, my question. With all of the "missing" people on this planet who have been abducted, disappeared, etc., what do you think that chances are of at least some of those people living and breathing within Zeta Reticuli? If the greys can obviously co-exist in our atmosphere, wouldn't we be able to exist in theirs? There may be definite changes in atmospheric pressure, gravitational pull, etc., but logic would say that if their frail bodies could move about and interact here with no problem, maybe we could there as well. I would say that the odds are good.

Not to allow a movie to provide "evidence", I keep thinking about the pictures of the people who were missing for so many years on Close Encounters of the Third Kind. What would it mean to the future of our race if there actually was another galaxy / planet that could support life as we know it?

Has anyone else considered this?

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by dirtjockey
Not to allow a movie to provide "evidence", I keep thinking about the pictures of the people who were missing for so many years on Close Encounters of the Third Kind. What would it mean to the future of our race if there actually was another galaxy / planet that could support life as we know it?

I have pondered this notion for some time now, Well it would be a good thing if we fount other planets that could sustain human life/ b/c the earth wont last forever!

[edit on 10-6-2004 by Warhappy]

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Go out at night, and focus on a star. Ask your self this question then, "Is there life on the star im looking at?" Then think about this. Could there be another being on that star thinking the exact same question looking at earth?

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   
There are 50 to 60 active serial killers in the United States, possibly 500 worldwide. Worldwide it is estimated that eight to thirteen people die each day at the hands of a serial killer. The amount of unsolved disappearances and the estimates of unreported homicides need to be considered. Also, the percentage of serial murders from the turn of the century to now compared to the growth in population and the amount of crime from then to now indicates that there are a lot more serial killers operating than any of us would like to admit.

This is assuming it's JUST serial killers out there handling their "business". That's not accounting for sexual predators and kidnappers, amnesia, forced slavery, murder & suicide.

It would be nice to believe that people disappear and will someday walk off of a UFO but the reality is...they're probably still on this Earth. Waiting to be found.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Good post sinobyte, that was exactly what I was thinking after the first post.

But on the topic it is an interesting theory. Does anyone have any info about people who have reported abductions or UFO experiences that have later become missing persons? That would be an interesting tidbit to find out.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by dirtjockey
What are the chances of humans currently living within Zeta Reticuli?

So, my question. With all of the "missing" people on this planet who have been abducted, disappeared, etc., what do you think that chances are of at least some of those people living and breathing within Zeta Reticuli? If the greys can obviously co-exist in our atmosphere, wouldn't we be able to exist in theirs? There may be definite changes in atmospheric pressure, gravitational pull, etc., but logic would say that if their frail bodies could move about and interact here with no problem, maybe we could there as well. I would say that the odds are good.

It helps to keep in mind that the Zetans are not in the habit of providing a Terran interstellar bus service to the Zeta 2 Reticuli System.

They kidnap people here for selfish reasons, e.g., for breeding, slavery, to use their glandular extracts as vitamin supplements, for dissection, for experimentation, etc.

Knowing that, what sane individual from this world would willfully venture to Zeta IV?

Yes, there are probably some abductees that were not killed in some way and who currently reside on Zeta-Prime. But what kind of upscale life could they possibly have since they came from a planet that is considered a large farming colony?

Slavery is not the most horrible thing they could be currently going through.

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I often wondered if the allowing of Abortions has a real connection with Zetan feedings and usage. Zetans are vampires are they not? Late term abortions especially would be very welcomed by them.

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Good and ovious point Sinobyte.

[edit on C:Sunocu06e6 by Opus]

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
They kidnap people here for selfish reasons, e.g., for breeding, slavery, to use their glandular extracts as vitamin supplements, for dissection, for experimentation, etc.

Did I miss a CNN news flash ? You state heresay and folklore like today's stock market report.

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Reminds me of that book by Philip K. Dick - Lies Inc. It's about how a corporation offer a "better life" on another planet, but the catch is, once you've gone through the teleportation gate you can never come back again.

Then again, if humans don't take responsibility, who will? Earth may not be the only planet, but there aren't unlimited number of planets out there. We can't just leave this planet to rot.

Besides, the distance are great. We may or may not have only one galaxy to "consume".

Anyways, back to topic. If the aliens are capturing us and taking us to their world, the question is obviously "why?" For one, it can only be bad. Just like they said in the movie "Skulls" - If it's secret it can't be good.

Why don't they give us a choice? Speaking of choice, why don't they just land outside the White House and say that they do exist? That way we can indeed change, and hopefully, truly evolve on a bigger scale.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 08:49 AM
link   
is not meant to glorify the virtues of living with the greys. I don't speak of "upscale" or lavish living in the world of the Zetans. The question is about probability. I don't even discount the fact that the Zetarian Mall may have a GNC store with humans on display for purchase.

... "Super-H Vitamin supplements on sale! Get your Homosapien Andro now! You've never had hemoglobin until you've had ours!"

hehehe

Of course, what do we know about live in Zeta Reticuli??? Absolutely nothing. If they are "harvesting" our goods, maybe there are humans there living a life of absolute luxury. Harems of cloned supermodels and Miss America contestants available for your every whim so long as you donate one pint of blood every 12 weeks.

The point is that we don't know. I haven't had a lot of opportunity to research the net since my post, but I would like to see if there are any websites that have linked or listed any reference to the topic of this thread. If I find something, I'll add it here.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by senshido

Originally posted by Paul_Richard

Did I miss a CNN news flash ? You state heresay and folklore like today's stock market report.

You need to read more son and stop watching the tube so much. Television news only presents a fragment of reality. Think outside the box.

Try the books of Budd Hopkins, Dr. John Mack, Dr. David M. Jacobs, and various testimonies from military personnel like US Sgt. Clifford Stone. All of them point to the aliens in question to be self-serving and imperialistic.

Here are a couple websites to get your feet wet:

members.aol.com...

www.v-j-enterprises.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by senshido

If something like that was true, it would never make CNN...

top topics

join