It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extra, Extra, Announcing obamas Birth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I know, I know, it has all been done before. This guy just make me laugh thinking of all the man hours it took to get it to look like this. It could not have been the CIA because it was not clumsy enough.

______beforeitsnews/story/73/616/Extra,_Extra,_Announcing_obama_s_Birth.html
I realized quite some time ago that although many people knew there was scant information, and that the first images presented to the public looked doctored to many, no one out there had done a full-on comparison of copies covering a broad range of dates. Or, even more importantly to my mind, no one had done comparisons on copies from multiple libraries -personally collected- on a large scale. I set off to do so.

Well, OK. The ONE and ONLY time that the two papers published the birth list, beginning at the first announcement, in order, was in the editions that obama’s birth announcement appeared. This was indeed the only time that these announcements were printed this way, as the closest the papers came to doing this again never had all the same names listed in the exact same order. I figured the ten day sample would give conclusive data as to if this was uncommon.

--
I can just see 3 different groups with the same list changing 3 different locations but in their own way. It MUST have been Republicans under Bush.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Someone beat you to the thread mate.
Besides, the newspaper articles look photo Shopped.

new topics

join