Those who have seen a dragon.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Tell me what/who this dragon is please, I would like to know. This dragon comes to me when I have painful psychic experiences, with a booming voice that always tells me to look at something and then I go into a vision. It has happened twice now, and both times it has had to do with death and trauma, who is it?!

You all can laugh and say there are no such things as dragons, but I have seen them.
Not only this one, but others, in dreams, or maybe it was astral?!
Black dragons who inspect and promote,
who hold symbols they represent.
Mystical for sure, but they exist.

Laugh, call me nuts, whatever, but I know they are real. They exist somewhere.
edit on 9-8-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Dragiero

I once saw something that may be at the root of the legend of the Dragon, the Phoenix and Pegasus could also be based upon the same thing.

In essence what I witnessed was a group of around sixteen to twenty orange glowing semicircular craft being propelled in pulses flying in rippling snake-like formation.

There were three leading craft, the craft to the right of each leader became the new leader and so on, it looked like a three peaked wave traveling across the formation from left to right

As I observed them I could tell that they were being controlled as one, on some sort of collective autopilot. Either the flight system of one craft was flying all the others or each of crafts flight systems knew where the other craft were and what they were going to do next. There was definitely some telemetry going on between them.

The only logical reason I can think of for them to fly like this is to reduce and distribute energy consumption so each craft has the same range. They must of been distributing energy consumption by constantly changing the leading crafts and reducing drag by flying in others wake, like a skein of geese or cyclist in a peloton.

They also flew in a chevron formation which could of been interpreted as a bird,wings, or horns.
mysteriousuniverse.org...

The individual craft could have been interpreted as hooves or scales.
imgur.com...

The rippling orange light of the formation as fire or a snake ,worm or dragon.

edit on 9-8-2012 by Thingy because: bsd tpying

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

the following link is an educational tool on the most famous dragon of them all.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I too am interested in dragons, I found this vid a while back, looks authentic to me, let me know if this helps? ALso would like to hear what info you have on dragons yourself.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 4-9-2012 by fettman89 because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join