It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel rejects UN call for inquiry into flotilla raid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Israel rejects UN call for inquiry into flotilla raid

www.irishtimes.com

Israel this evening rejected a proposal by UN secretary-general Ban ki-Moon for an international investigation into its deadly raid on a Gaza-bound aid ship and said it had the right to launch its own inquiry.

Israeli foreign minister Avigdor Lieberman said any probe of the May 31th flotilla raid must be conducted by Israelis though it may include international observers.

"It has to be an Israeli committee," Mr Lieberman said on Army Radio. "There is no problem with high level, well known inte
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Once again Israel defies the UN by rejecting their call for an international investigation into the attacks.

"It has to be an Israeli committee" - Why? Won't international investigators cover up their wrong doings?

It's hard to see how Israel can continue all the lies. They confiscated all video footage and released tiny clips of the massacre showing Israel as the victim. Now only Israeli's can participate in the investigation? Whose got something to hide?

www.irishtimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Iserail can conduct as many internal investigations as it likes but no one with a brain is going to beleive them.

They did not seize the videos and block live transmission for no reason but hey the puppets in the UN have to pretend they are doing something untill it's zionist paymaster arives.

Maybe they will just cave in as america uses it's veto as usual to block an investigation and that will be the last you hear about it but do take note Europeans are joining the dots and none of it is placing the USA in good light.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I think its a great idea........And we can let the North Koreans investigate the sinking of the Cheonan too.

Fairs fair.

BTW my tongue is firmly in my cheek

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ken10

Okay that made me laugh.

Yeah, transparency isn't something you want.
Especially when you have so much to hide.

After all, four bullets to the head and one to the body given to that dead American civilian is self-defense.

- Lee

top topics

join