It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's, DNA, and religious Art misconception

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
UFO's, DNA, and the religious Art misconception.

Was early man's DNA genetically altered by ancient alien visitors? Has the proof been in plain sight all along?
The "Ancient Alien Theory" has been gaining momentum with scientists.

In early religious art the "enlightened" are depicted with halos, or so we have been told. This power of suggestion, leads us to see what we are told to see. A figure that is holy, or enlightened, nothing more.

But what if the Ancient alien theory is correct? What were these early artists trying to tell us? My theory is that these halos, are the representation of those who are in direct contact with UFO's or those whose DNA is highly alien, giving these people extremely advanced mind capabilities.

These people would no doubt have immense power and influence. These individuals would be seen as the chosen.

Their incredible understanding of science, mathematics, and vision would astound those around them to the point that the crowds would fall to their knees.

If early hominids were in fact visited and genetically modified to evolve, then our understanding of religion must be considered also.

No doubt most of the scarce writings of this has been lost through the ages, misinterpreted, and out right destroyed.

Many artworks remain, but are we seeing what was meant to be seen, or what religious organizations want us to see?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2c39ffd44bb9.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1e2501fe53b9.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6a576bf59da0.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9dbff3eecfea.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by super70

From one perspetive I've heard:
The haloes were/are real. If you could see UV light, or auras, or both, you could see them. A lot of artists can do these things, or so they say, so maybe this perspective isn't too far fetched. Certainly fits Occam's Razor.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by super70

That's an interesting way to look at it.

However, in the pictures you provided, I doubt that artists actually witnessed the events portrayed in the works or would be able to varify that they had such an aura. Though it is possible that word of mouth through the ages spoke of these people in such a manner.

Unseen

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Even if there were ancient aliens, I still see no reason to interpret these halos any differently than the drawing of mommy and daddy with halos our daughter posted on the refrigerator.

Originally posted by IceOwl
Certainly fits Occam's Razor.

Occam would be turning in his grave at that misinterpration of his work.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Those beams of light are supposed to represent God's Divine Intervention. Supposing they show humans created from alien DNA is too complicated an explanation, and unnecessary. The artists merely meant to convey a holy influence.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Another way to look at it, for me, is quite simple.

Do you believe in the G-d of the Word. If you do, as do I, find it hard to believe that G-d would not have given us His wisdom on the matter.

If you are a fan the ancient alien theory, one has to look deeper than what is on a History channel special.

The Nazca lines, according to the Ancient Alien folk, are runways and others that can only be seen from the air.

Go to Google Earth and take a look. While they are certainly fascinating, one has to get very close to the ground to see them.

The Ancient... folks draw conclusions from the Word as it is in English. English is a "sloppy" language. I wonder how many of the ancient allien theorists took the time to read and research the Biblical Hebrew?

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Another way to look at it, for me, is quite simple.

Do you believe in the G-d of the Word. If you do, as do I, find it hard to believe that G-d would not have given us His wisdom on the matter.

If you are a fan the ancient alien theory, one has to look deeper than what is on a History channel special.

The Nazca lines, according to the Ancient Alien folk, are runways and others that can only be seen from the air.

Go to Google Earth and take a look. While they are certainly fascinating, one has to get very close to the ground to see them.

The Ancient... folks draw conclusions from the Word as it is in English. English is a "sloppy" language. I wonder how many of the ancient allien theorists took the time to read and research the Biblical Hebrew?

new topics

top topics

join