It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superb Video - When False Flags Don't Fly

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
'Fake! If governments would allow situations like this to happen it would be on CNN! This is just another stupid, uneducated, paranoid You-Tube video! People that believe this sort of crap are enemies of the state!!'

And that my fellow readers, is what 99% of the population would think/say when they see this video....

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cylon
'Fake! If governments would allow situations like this to happen it would be on CNN! This is just another stupid, uneducated, paranoid You-Tube video! People that believe this sort of crap are enemies of the state!!'

And that my fellow readers, is what 99% of the population would think/say when they see this video....

funny thing that you consider this as 'thinking'...

I don't see any intelligence in those words, I see only a repetitive, automatic, brainwashed response of a person that uses CNN as his/her brain

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
This is superb. More people need to watch this.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
To bad the film made by the dancing israelis isn't on Utube

scene opens with:
the twin towers gleaming in the sun....
here comes the first plane....

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Sheesh.

This guy just came out and smacked the illuminati / ruling class right in the teeth.

I hope this thread earns 1,000 flags, as this is about as direct and to the point as it gets people.

This should be a viral video, and should be shown to all of our youth, so that they do not buy into 'his-story' brainwashing & propaganda, and continue fighting and dieing in these greed and power-mongering elitists wars.

Absolutely fantastic. Starred and flagged through the roof.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
This message was perrfect. This and many others like it need to be put on tv. Someone somewhere needs to pay for a commecial spots and just air messages like this. Enough waking up people its time to go to work.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Dude. Be careful. Not everything that happens is a false flag.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
His weekly podcasts are a great summation of what's happening around the world.
www.corbettreport.com

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by astrogolf

Indeed. Agreed. Great point!

It's important to find your own sources for information, take the time to apply critical thinking and then decide what you believe about something. MSM isn't always the most accurate source... neither are alternative news sources. But the combination of them with your own honest critical analysis, application of logic, and consideration of motives usually results in a more accurate view of the situation.

The reason history tends to repeat itself is because the human condition tends to repeat itself.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Democracy, though technically giving the power to the PEOPLE, has a fatal flaw. These false flags take advantage of the "majority rules" ideal.

Think about it. Do you really think the government cares about 100,000 "nutcases" who happen to know the truth? No...All they need is a majority to do whatever they want. 49% of the population could disagree, and it wouldn't even matter.

These false flags will continue...because no one wants to be seen as "crazy"

[edit on 7-6-2010 by mitman93]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by donhuangenaro

1. I'm an optimist.

2. I'll make the sarcasm more obvious next time.

My point was that no matter how clever your You-Tube video might be, the general public would rather believe a mainstream news-source.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
What is the credibility of James Corbett?

Can anyone please enlighten me?

The video comes across well because he is supremely confident in what he is saying, projecting authority.

He leads you in by stating the historical 'false flags' that we know of and then assumes the others without one shred of evidence, just states them as 'matter of fact.'

He would make a good salesman if he had anything to sell.

Oh look, he does... books.

Kind regards,

Skellon.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Skellon]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Wow, a really powerful video. Starred and Flagged.

It has been said that when a major "event" happens - one should stop and ask yourself, okay now who benefits from this?

If only people would listen, really listen to this seven minute video, really listen and learn.

The key word is learn from past events concerning war and the manipulation of the general public into allowing bloodshed.

The human animal seems to keep having to repeat the same mistake over and over again and that mistake is handing over their intellegence to a elite handfull that know how to manipulate everyone through fear.

It happened with 911, it's happening again along the Gaza Strip and now we're all being prepped yet again concerning North Korea.

I remember back nine years back when the majority of people were driving around with their American flags attached to their antenas, flapping in the wind rallying behind the cry of WMD and war. Reminded me of the rallies we had in college before a football game.

Globalists love to pull staged events out of their hats to goad the blind and gullable majority into thier wars and bailouts and the scary part of it is that most people just don't seem to learn, they keep buyng into it time and time again.

The site below is where "When False Flags Don't Fly" video came from as well as many other intellegent news commentaries.

www.corbettreport.com...

If people don't want to lose all their freedoms and become corporate drones, then they, the majority better wake up and fast.

Once awake, we, ALL OF US, need to band together and take action, rebel against the call to war by fear brough on yet again by the corporate owned media.

If the majority of people don't put down that remote and fantasy novel and start really trying to understand what is really happening in the world, we are going to find ourselves an extinct species via a major nuclear war.

We are being prepped once again, you can see it in the way the news is again being bent and twisted, TPTB shaping again the publics opinon through fear.

Below James Corbett reflects on war.

www.youtube.com...

If we don't wake up and learn to live together in peace and dethrone the monsters we have allowed to rule for too long, we will all die together.

We should not be in Iraq or Afghanistan - we are still there.

Barack Obama like all the others has lied to us. He's nothing more than a NWO puppet.

Republican / Democrat: They are all different sides to the exact same coin.

Any "president" or world leader (Poland Crash) that goes against the NWO being set into place ends up dead.

The only real change that can come about, must come through the people.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

It isn't that they are not as smart as they think they are ,so much as they KNOW they are smarter than most of the sheople out there.

Just last evening I was having a conversation with someone who is convinced that there is actually an economic recovery going on......

I guess they NEED to believe the world is all sunshine and puppies and flowers and bla bla,because they just need something to believe in....

They need to believe everything is hunky dory like they say it is on the TV news too,they NEED something to believe in.

They have a need to believe in something,but they need to understand what it is they claim they believe in,and when they began to actually understand,they would realise that it is all engineered to benefit someone else.

People are predominantly suckers....

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Interesting video. I went on to his youtube account. There is a new video posted regarding the Bilderberg's meeting in Spain this year, go check it out.

www.youtube.com...

Rabaski

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
This is just a bunch of propaganda nonsense paid for by people looking to deceive you.

Sorry, but the CIA is not behind every terrorist attack. CIA involvement is due to the fact that they are the people investigating terrorism and tracking down the people who commit these acts.

The people who fund world wide terrorism are most likely funding and writing this guy's propaganda.

The CIA is not launching rockets into Israel, Hamas is. The CIA is not killing school girls for going to school, the Taliban are, and the list goes on and on.

Learn about what these third world countries are teaching their own people, and how they restrict information to their own people. These third world populations are by far much more manipulated.

Most of the Muslim world thinks Israeli soldiers are in Iraq, and that the U.S. and Israel are harvesting organs in Iraq. They are being actively trained to hate us in the west.

Now it is sad that they are being made such fools, but that is the reality. Just because they have been so easily programmed doesn't mean I am going to let them take over my country, and take away my liberty. While our governments have problems, theirs are far worse, and they are far more brainwashed.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cylon

10 years ago it would have been 99%, but now its 85% and dropping.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

The CIA is not launching rockets into Israel, Hamas is. The CIA is not killing school girls for going to school, the Taliban are, and the list goes on and on.

Well, US provided weapons and training to the resistance fighters against URSS in the 80's, including anti-tank weapons and hand-held missiles for shooting down Russian aircraft. Those guys became Taliban as we know them today. They are now, of course, using the same weapons against the US, and against every of their opponents.

Plus, not very relevant to compare the Palestinian Kassam rockets that have terrorized the 25,000 people in Sderot and its environs, but have caused very, very few deaths or serious wounds with the 9/11 or others highly deadly conflicts/incidents.

Edit : "Talib" means Student in Arabic, guess who were the teachers ?

[edit on 9/6/10 by DAMOo]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Is there a list compiled anywhere, detailing all of the (U.S.) false flag events that have more or less been proven?

As far as I can tell, the follwing should at least be mentioned:
- underwear Bomb 'terrorist'
- 9/11
- Oklahoma City Bombing
- JFK
- RFK
- Cuban Missle Crisis
- WWII

#... is it pretty much EVERY major event that involved massive loss of life?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join