It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This sign says it all..

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doubleagent
BP should be forced to halt all selling, drilling, and refining activities within the United States or its territories until the leak is fixed, the spill is 100% cleaned up, and business and people affected by the spill have been paid reperations totalling 250% of their losses.

BP won't stop doing what they do because of this:

Jeanne Pascal, a former EPA lawyer who until recently oversaw the review of BP's possible debarment, has said she initially supported taking such action but held off after an official at the Defense Department warned her that the Pentagon depended heavily on BP fuel for its operations in the Middle East. "My contact at DESC, another attorney, told me that BP was supplying approximately 80 percent of the fuel being used to move U.S. forces" in the region, Pascal said. She added that "BP was very fortunate in that there is an exception when the U.S. is involved in a military action or a war."

And BP just won a oil contract in Iraq along with drilling in the Arctic sea, and offshore Libya. They're in bed with the Bilderbergers.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by OuttaTime

wow..this picture blows...

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

Yes it does. I saw that and it reminded me that it has become our problem, and not the governing powers. They're complacent in dealing with it, so it has come to rest upon our shoulders

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by OuttaTime

I just wish there was more we could do about it.

seems futile anymore..

but thanks for posting..

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by baddmove

Yep, the cleanup is going just fine

Now there's irony for ya!

[edit on 4-8-2010 by citizen smith]

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
WOOT!! I still love this sign!!

and this thread,,