It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO.June 4th 2010

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
UFO was recorded in the sky over Córdoba, Argentina.(Sunday, 6th June 2010)
any info will be great looks good but again could be anything.

Edit: recorded June 4th 2010

[edit on 6-6-2010 by k3rm1t]

[edit on 6-6-2010 by k3rm1t]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
It does not look real to me, but hey what do I know.

It looks like it could easily be done by CGI, after all it is just a speck that changes colors.

Well...at-least I know aliens exist

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
That violet colored haze around it looks like others I have seen...
That could be the camera though..

There have been lots of reports of a violet color around ufos seen with the naked eye though...

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
The video itself shows it was recorded on June 4th, and it was uploaded on the 4th.
It looks almost exactly like this other video he made:

Seems this guy see's a lot of the same UFO's.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

lol I will edit the date thanks

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

wow I counted over 45 videos of what looks to be the same or "very close", object over the past several months his upload page!
kinda makes me wonder...

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Good Lord. Why the hell do people have to make a music video out of something that is suppose to be important. The music makes it cheesy and fake.

Not really sure why this is not a mylar balloon - thus the color changes.

I see no reason to believe this is anything but balloons.

And since he has so many of these same objects. Maybe the camera guy is sending the balloons up.

[edit on June 6th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I don't think this video will settle any arguments. Doesn't help that it's a blue sky either.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Good Lord. Why the hell do people have to make a music video out of something that is suppose to be important. The music makes it cheesy and fake.

And since he has so many of these same objects. Maybe the camera guy is sending the balloons up.

i have to say i completely agree..... not to mention i agree with the above posters.... either this guy "draws in" ufos..... orrrrrr he's in a hot spot... which i doubt....

the fact of the matter is this.... if i saw something.... such as a ufo... that i couldnt explain.... i wouldnt take time to add music, add cheesy "page flips" and other COOL special fx.....

this is supposed to be something where you say .... wow.... i just saw a ufo.... let me just post the original footage so i can get immediate answers....

you mostly see this kind of thing on youtube.....

if i see something that starts with... produced by.... or something along those lines... i ALMOST immediately dismiss it.....

why do people even feel the need to paste their name on it.....?

do they think they are going to get famous just from putting their name on a youtube video????

i would like to mention this is not a direct attack at anyone.... just stating my personal opinion....

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by C-Reilly

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

i have to say i completely agree..... not to mention i agree with the above posters.... either this guy "draws in" ufos..... orrrrrr he's in a hot spot... which i doubt....

the fact of the matter is this.... if i saw something.... such as a ufo... that i couldnt explain.... i wouldnt take time to add music, add cheesy "page flips" and other COOL special fx.....

this is supposed to be something where you say .... wow.... i just saw a ufo.... let me just post the original footage so i can get immediate answers....

do they think they are going to get famous just from putting their name on a youtube video????

I hear ya! I have a hard time taking stuff like this seriously. It's the music and the lame effects and the name pasting that just scream of one's need for attention more than their desire to investigate UFO's.

I can't tell you if it's real or not. I myself have seen orbs very similar to this and I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that they were not balloons nor birds, nor any other manmade craft.

That doesnt make this video real though and even though I want to believe this there are just too many factors here that seem to undermine this person's credibility.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Another South American UFO.
Same as any other:

Electrostatic light as if you never heard of Tesla before and happens to be suspended by pressure waves.

See if GabyDecall can understand English.
Wouldn't he be surprised about Marlowe being Shakespeare.
We can't break this stuff fast enough.

ED: He has some collection of UFO videos for being an
Illuminati agent or not.

[edit on 6/9/2010 by TeslaandLyne]

top topics

join