It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What many people are forgetting: The big event predicted for April 19/20 DID happen

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
With all the current threads dealing with the June 21/22 dates, a common topic point brought up is the April 19/20 predictions and how they were a failure, and therefoire discounting the june predictions. What people are forgetting is that a big event DID occur in that time window:

The oil spill on April 20.

Many people here on ATS were discussing the possibility of a nuke or disclosure or something else like that, forgetting the original prediction that something BIG would occur. And if the oil spill isn't big, then I don't know what is...

[edit on 6-6-2010 by mossme89]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Its hard because something bad happens somewhere in the world everyday. Just recently for example, the shootings in Cumbria in the UK.

I do agree but to be honest If they dont get a hold on this oil thing, its going to have the same long term effects as a nuclear strike.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
You know, it all depends what is "reported" to us by our sweet cute cuddly Tube.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Hello there. I'm not up to speed. What/who predicted an event for April 20th? If so, then with the BP spill they/it seems to be correct. Apologies for missing it but can you direct me to the thread/article concerning April 20th?

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Dont remember the topic of the thread but it discussed things like a large-scale sacrifice was needed by some secret society and how this has happened in earlier years... I believe there were 2 large events that happened in the time-span of april 16th something up to april 21th something in the past 25 years? Its supossed to be a sacrifice to the devil or some evil deity... and the culprit would have been pone of the well-known secret society's. maybe some pointers to start you on your search... another thing was it being posted end of march early april...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

first hit on search for sacrifice april 20

second hit

these threads contain their own sources for the presented claims...
I'm with the OP on this one.. Something significant did happen... It did come from a different angle then expected but with the possible fall-out could prove a hell lot more devastating...

[edit on 6-6-2010 by faceoff85]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Link(s) to relevant threads please OP?

Line 2: is all about fleshing out my response.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
Hello there. I'm not up to speed. What/who predicted an event for April 20th? If so, then with the BP spill they/it seems to be correct. Apologies for missing it but can you direct me to the thread/article concerning April 20th?

There were a whole slew of them plus speculation:

(financial speculation)

(false flag speculation)

(numerology look at April 19)

(voice of freedom on April 19) 1 day later oil spill?

There are a ton more, those are just a few.

I know they said April 19, but come on! 1 day is pretty darn close!

An explosion and fire on a drilling rig on April 20left 11 workers missing and presumed dead. The rig sank two days later about 50 miles off the Louisiana coast.

The initial blast of the oil spill was on April 20, coinciding with that window.

Link to NYTimes oil spill article:
www.nytimes.com...

Then, on this timewave thread:
On those pages around page 74, there was speculation over a large novelty on the graph during April 19. Though it happened before the event, what's interesting is that there was a drop in novelty BEFORE 9/11 as well, but that's for another discussion

[edit on 6-6-2010 by mossme89]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89

I know they said April 19, but come on! 1 day is pretty darn close!

Well check the thread I linked.. They speak of a timeframe with april 20th pretty darn close to the middle of it... Those threads may have been pretty close to the truth since we now know of the bureaucratic dog-sh*t wich went prior to the oil spill...

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

I recall those threads. If this Oil Leak isn't a big event, then I don't know what is.

This is an event of monumental proportions.

Another thing about this event is the massive change that it will bring. This event just changed the path of humanity. It has forever changed the hearts and minds of millions. No longer will we take for granted this perfectly balanced system of life and rebirth.

Out of chaos, come the order.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD

Hello,
Here's one of a few.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Thank you (and applause sent out) to everyone who posted some links. I wasn't familiar with that.

Sounds interesting.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by blujay
reply to post by mossme89

I recall those threads. If this Oil Leak isn't a big event, then I don't know what is.

This is an event of monumental proportions.

Another thing about this event is the massive change that it will bring. This event just changed the path of humanity. It has forever changed the hearts and minds of millions. No longer will we take for granted this perfectly balanced system of life and rebirth.

Out of chaos, come the order.

To quote the X-Files "I want to believe". I want to believe there will be great change. But as long as TPTB are in power, nothing is for certain. Maybe the oil spill will start a chain reaction that will play out this summer (June 21+)?

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Well... that put the damper on my thoughts of any birthday party for me.

I agree, I don't want to believe but with everything that is happening in the world and so many itchy trigger fingers, I can't help but think my birthday (6/21) will be nail biter of a day if it is coming up in predictions.

I too am uninformed, and I know AshleyD asked for the April 20 threads, but if it hasn't already been asked, what threads are talking about the June 21/22 predictions?

Just something to keep in mind is that the Bilderbergs and a lot of those nasty "secret" societies just had meetings, so whatever is possibly going to happen could be in play now.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sir Solomon
Well... that put the damper on my thoughts of any birthday party for me.

I agree, I don't want to believe but with everything that is happening in the world and so many itchy trigger fingers, I can't help but think my birthday (6/21) will be nail biter of a day if it is coming up in predictions.

I too am uninformed, and I know AshleyD asked for the April 20 threads, but if it hasn't already been asked, what threads are talking about the June 21/22 predictions?

Just something to keep in mind is that the Bilderbergs and a lot of those nasty "secret" societies just had meetings, so whatever is possibly going to happen could be in play now.

Hey, you're not alone! On my b-day (May 6), there was the 'fat finger' 1000 point stock market drop.

The big thread discussing the june date is here:

there are numerous other small ones.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Have there been any predictions of earth events that are not in any way possibly altered by man?
Most of the events that have occurred, seem to be capable of being produced by man, therefor if someone knows of it, it could be told beforehand.
9/11
stock market crash
oil rig explosion
All could have been planned, easily giving someone the ability to "predict " the events.

[edit on 6-6-2010 by Lil Drummerboy]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy
Yes, most if not all of these events on 4/19 or 4/20 were man made, it just proves the point that TPTB thinks it important that some things happen on that day.

I really do believe it's a day of sacrifice for them.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I'm never sure what time zone these things should be based on. As in the fact that the date is different in some parts of the world...
For instance the Deepwater Horizon incident occured at 9:45pm CDT on the 20th April 2010 according to the Wikipedia article :

en.wikipedia.org...

Which means that it occured at 2:45am Universal Time on the 21st April 2010.....

So if we use Universal time, it actually occured on 21/4/2010

There's 21 again

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by faceoff85

Wow, the second hit talks about a "fire sacrifice", I can't help thinking about the men who burned to death on that rig.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Here is mine and I was telling of a colossal event in that week:

Now I think another colossal event will happen June 11 2010.

[edit on 6-6-2010 by Zagari]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I predicted something MONUMENTAL was going to happen this weekend and it did.....Freddy's Furniture Hut was having its ULTRA COLOSSAL SUPER SAVER SALE!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join