Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Was Obama In The WHOOMP There It Is Video?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
The facial features (especially the nose) match up pretty good.

Good find, OP.

Someone should ask the WH press guy about this one.

Whoomp!

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
The true debunk is that Obama has never been that happy, nor ever will be in his life. Extortion and blackmail tend to make it hard to sleep, and make it hard to quit cigarettes. But that's not even the point. We are talking trillion dollar bailouts and hundred million $ corruption (BP, Freddie) every where you look.

The guy in the video is 10x the human being Obama will ever be. I stand by my doppleganger assumption, this guy probably has it all!

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Lol, omg that funny!!! Lmfao!
As far as I know, warts aren't always permanent either, they can pop up at any time.
But That is the funniest thing I've seen in a while!

[edit on 7-6-2010 by ahmonrarh]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Oh My Gods of course it's not him. Looks close enough to be funny though. Is there a forum for jokes on here?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by alpha chino

Comedy is the best medium for truth to be transmitted. If you tell the truth without making it funny, you get killed.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
This guy wrote about it on another website couple days ago.

Adrian Chen

Same pictures were posted on the Gawker

They decided it couldn't be him since he was busy in Chicago at that time with charity work. And why would he be in an Atlanta Rap Band?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
www.cnn.com...

it would appear as though either this post and others have hit the MSM. Well done!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
If I remember correctly...did Obama have like 3 or 4 House parties the first month in..

with the distinguished guests like Earth, Wind and Fire

Stevie Wonder

Kool Mo D...maybe, I don't remember all of them

Tag Team would fit right in

Just sayin

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by plainsmen83
www.cnn.com...

it would appear as though either this post and others have hit the MSM. Well done!

Oh man, talk about a PRIMO example of the complete BS the MSM shoves on people.

Instead of choosing one of the myriad of mind boggling discoveries that ATS has unearthed, they show this? and use "conspiracy theorists" as well..

It's a well done jab to make CTs look retarded again.

b

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

Actally the nose looks very similiar and the teeth are like exact to. but i dont think it is just because i dont see it happening. defianitly a possibily though

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   

www.cnn.com...

Someone at CNN must check out this site.

They refer to "conspiracy theorists".

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

www.cnn.com...

Someone at CNN must check out this site.

They refer to "conspiracy theorists".

Holy friggin crap Batman! You are famous! 'The guy who blew the lid on the true background of Barry Sontaro', Trad Drum, I think you may be in the history books for this.

I really don't mean to sound sarcastic, this is great
If I could applaud you I would!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
Holy friggin crap Batman! You are famous! 'The guy who blew the lid on the true background of Barry Sontaro', Trad Drum, I think you may be in the history books for this.

I really don't mean to sound sarcastic, this is great
If I could applaud you I would!

That's hilarious!

I got my 15 minutes of fame with music in the 90s. I got my 15 megabytes of fame with a conspiracy theory in the 10s.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   

ROFL

The White House did not immediately respond to a request for comment on the issue.

Yep, that seals the deal, no comment means: You were right on the money my friend!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   

hahahha, thanks for the laugh, yes I remember that song as well, and yes it almost looks like him, but it probably isn't him at all. Maybe it's his doppleganger??

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes

ROFL

The White House did not immediately respond to a request for comment on the issue.

Yep, that seals the deal, no comment means: You were right on the money my friend!

This is absolutely the best part of it all.

Someone asked the White House if this was true

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
argh - they have been playing this repeatedly on our morning TV shows all morning! They all seem to be of the opinion that it is him. (not that i believe what they say really
)

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I just saw this clip with the supposed Obama scene in it. Wow how info gets around. I know it is a short post but hey I had to share what I just seen oh it was on CNN.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ThaLoccster

"I will say it does look remarkably like obama. But you know now we all are racists and 'all black people look alike'"

No worries, I'm black myself and I think the guy in the video looks just like Obama.

This is such an awesome thread. I have never seen anything like this posted on ATS.

www.cnn.com...

The silly comments posted on that page made me laugh my butt off.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Striker122]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
It's NOT Obama. This thread has gone on long enough. They just had the two members of Tag Team on HLN and they said it's NOT Obama it's a rapper called LA Snow. There now can we stop?!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join