It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hurt-Blue Angels overhead-Warning HUGE photos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Here is a partial video I made for my brother in-law, an ex navy man. The Blue Angels have been flying overhead and I took a few photos then made the video of the photos.

If anyone wants the remainder of the vid, 5 more songs are on it, U2U me.

Enjoy.

Here is a couple of the pics of the 300 or so I saved. They literally flew right over my house.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Very nice pics and video. I remember when I was little we use to go watch the airshow and the Blue Angels were always there. About 8 years ago or so, they were here for another air show through Embry Riddle and I actually met and hung out with all the pilots later. It was a blast!

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I have been editing a couple of the other pics.

Here are a few more.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
odd song selection but cool vid and pics

needed more cowbell

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Wow!
Neat pix! I will view vid when I'm on a higher speed, hopefully soon.

It was in the 1960s when my family went to the airshow at Pt Magu NAS, and I first saw the Blue Angels perform, in F-4 Phantoms. I had picked up one of their posters and had the pilots sign it; I kept it on various walls for years, till it fell apart. The F-4 Phantom model airplane I built fell apart, too, over the years. But at least I still have my memories. So far. lol

Oh, at that same airshow, on display was one of these.

Flying is one ability (among a lot!) I will never possess, but my husband and I enjoy watching aircraft in flight.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Thanks everyone for the replies. The video did not do the photos justice.

I have an EOS Rebel 35 MM with a Telephoto lens. When I made the video I never modified the pictures at all. I think I am going to make another one with the pictures edited to a better size amongst other edits.

As for the song, my B in law is a country music fan and that is the only country music I had on the computer.

You know what they say, there are TWO KINDS of music, country and western!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Learning how to make HD movies now. Here is a sequence from my most recent vid I am making of my personal pics. This is a part of a larger vid of my personal pics.

www.youtube.com...

I am including the link because this one I did not set for public view. I will try to embed, but do not know if it will work.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Beautiful pics.

You know, they've been flying F18's since the late 80's...would be nice to see them in something a bit more modern these days....

Plus, could you imagine what they could do with VTOL and/or vectored thrust capability?

Will happen sometime I'll bet, and likely sooner rather than later....

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
They should all be grounded...........
If anyone flew that close to any other aircraft on purpose they would have there ass kicked by the FAA/ATC.

But I've seen the Blue Angels at 2 shows, and they are amazing.
Thanks for the fantastic pictures.

Link.....
www.blueangels.navy.mil...

Being a Canadian I love the Snowbirds.
Hope you've had a chance to watch them perform.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by anxietydisorder

Well I burned another video. This one is the best of my shots and expand the shots.

The audio was removed but just play Bullet the Blue Sky while watching it.

Frelling rocks.

new topics

top topics

join