It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June 21-23/blackjack, the oil gusher, and hurricane season

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
These two threads about operation blackjack are cause enough for concern...

Confirmed By Me: June 21st or June 22nd = Doomsday (Operation BlackJack is real)

Originally posted by Gumshoe Just stopping by right now and read this thread. The scary thing is, something major DID happen on April 19-20. The Gulf Oil Disaster...

From Reichstag to Pearl Harbor - 3205 days - Will History Repeat it's self on June 21st?

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
Two of the most crucial events that led to WWII was the Reichstag Fire and Pearl Harbor... Both were conspiracies, but only one was eventually exposed.

Anyway... let me get to my point.

3,205 days after the Reichstag Fire happened Pearl Harbor was bombed. Now there are a few reasons why this is interesting to me.

3,205 days after 9/11 will be June 21, 2010... the same date that this work of fiction: Operation Blackjack takes place.

Factor in that a statue of 'a god of death' has been set up at the HIGHLY symbolic denver airport...
Statue of Anubis Being Installed at Denver Airport.

What's up with Denver Airport??

Denver International Airport Mural prophecies

Now add to those that hurricane season started five days ago on june first...

And anyone on this website knows there's controversy over what could happen once/if all the stuff spewing into the gulf of mexico gets pushed ashore or sucked up into the water cycle, let alone the millions of gallons of deadly chemicals we've been adding to that...

Toxic Oil Spill Rains Warned Could Destroy North America

Gulf Oil Tragedy - Operation Deadly Tide

It all adds up to something that you would definitely expect to see posted on a conspiracy site...

[edit on 6-6-2010 by alaskan]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I'm really not the panicky type. I generally pride myself on being that guy who doesn't let paranoia adversely affect me, keeping my cool under tense situations, etc. But I'll say this - I live in one of the six mentioned cities. I will not be in any of the six mentioned cities for June 20th through June 23rd. I planned that months ago.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I will discuss this further on June 23rd.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
On the 21st there was talk of a small tropical storm forming, but that its chances of sticking around weren't good, and I haven't heard anything about it since.

But there was another one announced that's more likely to take hold and become an actual threat...
The Gulf Gives Birth to Hurricane Alex (Weekend Headlines June 26th 2010)

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky
The fear of all fears has a 40% chance of becoming a reality as of June 22, 2010 for Alex to be born out of the Caribbean. Stifled reports from across the Gulf States region raise many questions of what exactly the health concerns would be if a storm such as a hurricane brought inland the toxic cocktail.

www.businessweek.com...

www.cbc.ca...

www.associatedcontent.com...

Now it's expected to stay small, so it's not going to be pushing crud all over coastal cities, but it will still have a pretty heavy effect on the rain cycle, so we'll have to just wait and see if anything comes of it...

[edit on 23-6-2010 by alaskan]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Storm system may slam Gulf, BP cleanup sites

Originally posted by KILL_DOGG

NEW ORLEANS - Beleaguered officials in New Orleans are now bracing for a tropical storm that could descend on the Gulf of Mexico within the next 48 hours and delay oil spill recovery efforts in the area.

The National Hurricane Center said Friday morning that there is a 70 percent chance that a low-pressure area now developing over the western Caribbean Sea may pick up steam and head toward the Gulf, where oil facilities are clustered and BP continues to fight back the oil spill.

Coast Guard officials told NBC News that they will likely need to remove people from rigs if the storm develops and moves toward south Louisiana -- a process that they would need to begin five days before the storm would hit land.

SOURCE

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Updated to Tropical Storm Alex

Tropical Depression One

www.weather.com

A tropical wave we've been tracking across the Caribbean over the last several days has gained enough organization to be designated Tropical Depression One.

This system is expected to move in a general northwest direction towards Mexico's Yucatan Peninsula through Saturday.

Heavy rain and local flooding will be the immediate impact in portions of Jamaica, Cuba, the Cayman Islands, Honduras, Nicaragua and the Yucatan Peninsula.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.nhc.noaa.gov

top topics

join