It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Health Organization H1N1 Scam Exposed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
World Health Organization scams everyone by not declaring coflict of interest of its so called "advisers".

www.naturalnews.com...

A stunning new report reveals that top scientists who convinced the World Health Organization (WHO) to declare H1N1 a global pandemic held close financial ties to the drug companies that profited from the sale of those vaccines. This report, published in the British Medical Journal, exposes the hidden ties that drove WHO to declare a pandemic, resulting in billions of dollars in profits for vaccine manufacturers.

Several key advisors who urged WHO to declare a pandemic received direct financial compensation from the very same vaccine manufacturers who received a windfall of profits from the pandemic announcement. During all this, WHO refused to disclose any conflicts of interests between its top advisors and the drug companies who would financially benefit from its decisions.

All the kickbacks, in other words, were swept under the table and kept silent, and WHO somehow didn't think it was important to let the world know that it was receiving policy advice from individuals who stood to make millions of dollars when a pandemic was declared.

New definition of transparency, NOT.

In response to the report, WHO secretary-general Dr Margaret Chan defended the secrecy, saying that WHO intentionally kept the financial ties a secret in order to "...protect the integrity and independence of the members while doing this critical work... [and] also to ensure transparency."

[edit on 6-6-2010 by acrux]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Glad I didn't fall for the rhetoric & get vacinated.

How the scam really worked
Here's a summary of how the WHO vaccine scam worked:

Step 1) Exaggerate the risk: WHO hypes up the pandemic risk by declaring a phase 6 pandemic even when the mortality rate of the virus was so low that it could be halted with simple vitamin D supplements.

Step 2) Urge countries to stockpile: WHO urged nations around the world to stockpile H1N1 vaccines, calling it a "public health emergency."

Step 3) Collect the cash: Countries spend billions of dollars buying and stockpiling H1N1 vaccines while Big Pharma pockets the cash.

Step 4) Get your kickbacks: WHO advisors, meanwhile, collected their kickbacks from the vaccine manufacturers. Those kickbacks were intentionally kept secret.

Step 5) Keep people afraid: In order to keep demand for the vaccines as high as possible, WHO continued to flame the fears by warning that H1N1 was extremely dangerous and everybody should continue to get vaccinated.

EVIL, EVIL, EVIL, EVIL, EVIL, EVIL, EVIL, EVIL, EVIL, EVIL, EVIL, EVIL, EVIL BASTARDS.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I suspected this! I would not doubt for a second this is true. I think the WHO is a little branch of the UN. Yes, I am implying the UN had everything to do with it.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Not at all suprised.

Whatever happened to SARS?

I thought,correct me if i am wrong,for the most prt vaccines are really only needed in locations without high living standards,sanitation,safe water supply and good hygene practices,IE the third world and some developing nations.

[edit on 6-6-2010 by mumma in pyjamas]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by theuhstuf

I have to admit I was suspicious of the who incident from the every beginning

www.reuters.com...

The World Health Organization is to examine its handling of the H1N1 pandemic, the group said on Tuesday, after accusations by some politicians that it exaggerated the dangers of the virus under pressure from drug companies.

The United Nations health agency will review the way it dealt with the outbreak of swine flu once the pandemic has subsided, WHO spokeswoman Fadela Chaib told a news briefing.

"Criticism is part of an outbreak cycle. We expect and indeed welcome criticism and the chance to discuss it," she said, adding the WHO's review would involve independent outside experts and its results would be made public.

Yes WHO is part of the UN.

Funny how in this story from 12/01/10 it would use independent advisers in the investigation. How can you trust advisers they choose?

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Wasn't this all uncovered during the push for the vaccination?!
Good to see it as a news story, but I feel like ATS felt very strongly
about how this was all about profit from the get go. Glad to see an
outside source. Only problem is it's a little late. This article will be buried
by the next supposed pandemic, and people will no doubt get their vaccination
for the S94B Jackalope Flu Shot. Sad.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by keepureye2thesky

This article will be buried by the next supposed pandemic, and people will no doubt get their vaccination for the S94B Jackalope Flu Shot. Sad.
Unfortunately I can hear a lot of truth in your statement.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by keepureye2thesky

Jeah, it annoys me to no end. I've been arguing with family and friends, saying it was a scam, and that they shouldn't get the shot, or let their kids get the shot, and almost nobody would listen.

I think the conspiracy was uncovered here on ATS while it was still in progress, we called it, and got proven right afterwards.

I don't get why this fact has not gotten much attention afterwards, here on ATS.

A lot of us had called the biggest medical scandal of the last 100 years, as Wolgang Wodarg(head WHO health committee) said himself, a few months back.

[edit on 6-6-2010 by Point of No Return]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by mumma in pyjamas

SARS is done with, they made their money off it and probably sill profit from the illness. They need to come up with quicker spreading, mind altering, non lethal viruses so that they can make more moneys and insuring their continued domination. (after all, that is why the UN was formed in the first place, stop the war, but control the world, you can't make money if everyone is dead!)

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   

after all, that is why the UN was formed in the first place, stop the war, but control the world, you can't make money if everyone is dead

If this statement wasn't so serious it would be funny.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Point of No Return

Crazy huh? With the information that was uncovered by the great people
on this site, I felt justified and obligated to tell people what I had learned. And
because Yahoo News or Fox wasn't saying this, I was considered idiotic, crazy
and over-reacting. I have already saved the news story off line, cause I'm sure
it will vanish when the next push comes.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Indeed.
I wonder if all those wankers walking around with masks on feel like the fools they are.....

In Oz (tralia) we have the CSIRO, they can'teven publish results to studies without gov heads up.And they are a primary provider of sciece/industry study,( Australia's Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation )

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
i knew it. All of these big pharma only after our money. the biggest scam ever

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by decadence

i knew it. All of these big pharma only after our money. the biggest scam ever
Sorry just one of the many big scams pulled on the general populace of the world.

We have have been screwed over countless times. Whether by banks with recessions, big oil with their price gouging, drug companies with vaccines or the governments with lame excuses for war etc.

We the public get "F'ëd in the A" on a regular basis whether we know/like it or not.

Even though we all here try to deny ignorance as much as humanly possible, we still suffer the consquences of a lot of the different incidences/scenarios that occur around the world. (very depressing isn't it.)

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Cheers ATS. The topics on this flu were probably among the first things I read here, I hadn't intended to get the vaccine anyway (I'm young and healthy) but the stuff here did make for very interesting reading. And I think an awful lot of people didn't get duped..

new topics

top topics

join