It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost Radio

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Hi All
I was sent this item by a friend of mine for you to look at......GHOST RADIO
How does this work? Controlled by spirit? Or random freak occurance?
As in the Frank's Box is there a plausible abillity of the soul after death reguarding RADIO WAVES or the actual RADIO itself?
link that might be rellevant Pye Radio

[edit on 6-6-2010 by DreamerOracle]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

I'd like to hear recordings of this. My first instinct would be that it is actually not occuring, but then I'm a cynic on these subjects.

I've been told about a place in south east asia, a cave which has the capacity to hold sound within rocks for months and let it out randomly... Again I find this ridiculously hard to believe due to the nature of soundwaves and the fact that I can find no evidence for this anywhere. In fact as I type it sounds very stupid.

Who knows. Nice article though.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
After reading the article, I believe it is a residual haunting within the piece itself. Since it is not tied into any electrical outlets etc, I feel it is just replaying the past. Ghost investigators feel some objects that owners had great love for can retain some of this energy. Back in the "olden days" a radio was the main means of entertainment and news gathering, so it would have been very important to its owners. This could explain the energy still attached to the object.

Just my thoughts. Could be wrong??

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I believe this is 100% real, of course I may be partial

Look what I did:

I Discernibly Hear Dead People!! **Recordings Added, Pg. 2**

Post from above thread containing the down-loadable recordings.

and...

So I recorded Two Frank's 'Ghost Box' EVP Sessions on Youtube, Whoa! Did you hear that?

[edit on 6/6/2010 by UberL33t]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
In some cases especially these Old Radios maybe theres more to crystals than we actually realise.
Crystal Skulls

Plato's Atlantis

So do Crystals indeed store history in some way?
Yes its a very interesting article it's a shame these people didn't make a recording or even footage of the radio working, lets hope its forthcoming.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t
I believe this is 100% real, of course I may be partial

Look what I did:

I Discernibly Hear Dead People!! **Recordings Added, Pg. 2**

Post from above thread containing the down-loadable recordings.

and...

So I recorded Two Frank's 'Ghost Box' EVP Sessions on Youtube, Whoa! Did you hear that?

Yes I read your threads before and it has spurred me on to make my own Frank's Box and try it out .....I made the error of buying a dab first instead of the radios on youtube £30 pounds down
I have the actual radioshack model on order expecting it soon.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Interesting you mention the crystals, I think that's part of it.

I don't think I am a fan of the digital ones. You can't vary the speed of the tuning and are limited to the speed it cycles through the bands. With my oldie but goodie radio, I found that because I "hand tuned" up and down the band I was able to variate the speed (was still rather quick) thus allowing more of an opportunity for the EVP's to respond from the research that I conducted.

By all means use the one you have coming, but in addition, go to a thrift (second hand) store and buy a cheap old analog AM/FM radio with a hand tuner on it, should be fairly inexpensive. Modify the crank like I did and try this way as well. You will only hear 20% of what you would if you record them, unless you have super hearing. Good Luck!

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I think you guys should join forces on this phenomenon and compare notes and findings etc - but don't forget to update us all when you do eh ? Very interesting subject indeed, good luck and thanks.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Thats why we use ATS the best place on Earth to show evidence, compare and debate. I live in blighty and have joined a Paranormal Group and will be posting my video etc. as soon as I can.
It would be nice to get my hands on an old 40's Radio or even a TV. Maybe my next purchase.
As for the radio in my post no recordings have been made as far as I know which is a shame but that doesn't stop me trying to recreate it myself, once I have the Authentic equipment in my possession.

new topics

top topics

join