It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11:11,9:11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
So for as long as I can remember I have randomly seen the numbers 11:11 and to a lesser degree 9:11. Funny thing my wifes birthday is even 11:11.
Seeing these numbers or symbols were everywhere but no where at the same time. I thought a lot of it was my mind playing games.

Starting on April 26th 2010 I have seen 11:11 everyday at least once some times multiple times in a day. I notice it on my clocks on my phone. I have even had someone walk by me and say "Hey it's 11:11 funny that" and just keep walking. I wake up at night to see my clock display 11:11 or 1:19.

Even job order numbers will have 911 or 1111 in them. I had a cheques sent from the government two weeks ago for $11.11 I over paid in taxes.
Add to that that almost every day I have been seeing 9:11. The other day I get in the car and the radio is set to 91.1. that doesn't even receive any stations in our area.

Anyone else going through this?

I have been on a few web sites that are supposed to define what the meanings are but they seem to be more interested in getting my money.

Any help or advice. Am I alone or are more of you experiencing the same thing?

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by PLUMBER1

To me 11:11 has become a reminder. It is showing me the divine reflection, the : being the mirror.

Next time you see it, go within, take time to take time out and allow its answers to come to you.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
There are 2 ways to enter my town from the west, and they both go under a
train bridge. One is 9'11" and the other is 11'11". I also have this strange habit
of waking up at either 3:33, 4:44 or 5:55 in the morning.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Wow how many times comes this topic up?

The numbers are nothing special it's just that you keep that numbers in your mind and everytime you see them you think it means something. Just try to keep other numbers in your mind and you will be quite surprised how often you will see them then.
(Like i said in a previous topic about it: I always see the number 43)

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
"posted on 6-6-2010 @ 11:09 PM

11:11,9:11:"

I reckon ur clock's out by 2 mins

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I used to see 11:11 and 01:23 alot but now I see 01:11 all the time, these numbers mean nothing to me so I don't think its a message or anything like that. Its probably as one poster says, just a trick of the mind....

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I kind of have the same thing with 212, I see that all the time too.

Maybe because my birthday is the 2. of december. (we write dates the other way around in Europe)

Kind of makes me wonder about the whole 2012 thing...

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Tat used to appen to me all the time.
Ten I met this nice man and e gave me some pills.
Now I take the pills it no longer seems to appen.
Wat appens now is I cant it te H key on my computer.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I have been seeing 11:11 for around 4 or 5 years. Usually it's when I have learnt something new regarding the planet or history.

Its strange because the other day I was lying thinking I havent seen 11:11 this year and 2 or 3 days later I see it.

11:11 is very real.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Look now it's 11:11. Weird I just started looking at this thread.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
interesting

while i beleive that during a person's lifetime, they look at the clock enough times to perhaps have the random chance of looking when it actually just randomly IS 11:11 or 9:11 at that time, i think for the most part our conciousness tends to notice things that 'mean' something

i mean, if you are seeing these things and you actually do GET the feeling deep down that it means something, then it probably does, obviously you actually do feel that way, so you are probably just very aware of something.. but maybe not concious as to what it is, or what the symbols and numbers are telling you yet

i went through a period of time where i was seeing 9 11 like you described, not really in the most random way, but in a way that i somehow knew i was noticing the numbers everywhere for some significant reason or something

my experience was i was at the end of a very long part of my life, it was a year or so approximately that this was happening, and then, my cardinal birth planet saturn, i read in the news, mysteriously lost a ring, my gf for no real reason of the time just cheated on me, lied to me and broke up with me in a very drawn out painful way..

i can't explain how or why, but i feel 9 11 is a symbolic number that means a smaller cycle is ending and new one is beginning, think about it, after 9 11, the attacks on america, wether you beleive it is a conspiracy or not, it still is no coincidence that it happened on 9 11 and EVERYONE remembers that number 911, because it's important that everyone's conciousnes knows, the old days are coming to an end, the new order of things is coming, and they are, 2012 is just around the corner, wether you beleive in the mayan prophecies or not, look at the world around you, EVERYTHING is changing, if 9 11 was not the government or the universe trying to get into all of our heads with that number, 9 11, trying to usher in the change itself, then i don't know what

i think if you stick with your current line of thought, and self introspection, concerning your own personal meanings behind seeing the number and conciously realizing it has 'some' type of important, eventually you will figure it out, but my main point beind that i received such signs a year or so behind i was actually experiencing what the signs told of, so to speak
and if my 9 11 theory is correct, 9 11 had to occure in 2001 just so that we could be subconciously cued into beind prepared for 2012, that's a big time lapse, my main point being that right now you are only receiving the news, the actual event or change could be a year or two into the future, but that's up to you, no one can tell you except yourself, and in the end you will eventually know if you pursue it

good luck and peace
indigo

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Thanks Mr Green I will start to reflect when those numbers appear and see if I can pull some meaning from it.
Indigo you have given me something to think about the fact that a part of my life could be ending a new part beginning.
Thank you for your insights I feel like I have a bit of info to help me direct my concerns with these numbers.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Thanks Mr Green I will start to reflect when those numbers appear and see if I can pull some meaning from it.
Indigo you have given me something to think about the fact that a part of my life could be ending a new part beginning.
Thank you for your insights I feel like I have a bit of info to help me direct my concerns with these numbers.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
The numbers 9 and 11 are the most significant numbers relating to humans spiritual freedom.

9 relates to the microcosm and 11 to the macrocosm.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I've seen 11:11 or 1:11 every day since 2007. My daughter was born around the time when it started.

I remember the first night I googled it and found heaps of other people were the same. It freaked me out bigtime!!! It's like a subtle message, almost like it's off the Matrix movie.

I've no idea what it means, but I really do think there is something in it.

Lots of other people are seeing it these days too.

Maybe we will all find out someday.....

[edit on 6-6-2010 by grantbeed]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by PLUMBER1

Hi PLUMBER1,

1111 Is an Infinity One-1 code.

A representation of the Infinite One-1 you.

It can be a reminder of who you-1 are and where you-1 come from.

Infinite One-1 you means you've always existed and will always exist.

You-1 are right where you-1 need to be for the 'TIME' being where there is no time- 0000

Best Wishes!

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Back in the day everyone always said '11:11, make a wish!' I think it's a trick of the mind like Pareidolia.

As for 9:11, well we have 911 to call (assuming States) and then there was Sept. 11th.

Reminds me of when you buy a new car and suddenly start noticing more people driving them. They're aren't more people, you just become more aware of them.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I recently went through a spell when I would see these and other numbers, or just the number 11, on a daily basis. It began with seeing 9:11 frequently, predominantly on clocks but elsewhere as well, and then progressed into 11:11 and other numbers. There are multiple numbers of threads discussing this phenomenon already on this site if you wanted to check those out.

As for why it was happening, I have no idea. I have read about it as signifying your angels contacting you through to it being some sort of calling sign to awaken, or some kind of reminder. We can only speculate; perhaps there are different, varying meanings from person to person. I see the numbers less and less nowadays. I think that I used to believe that it was a sign to remind me that I was "on the right track" or something to that effect. I somewhat disregard it these days as an occurrence due to the laws of attraction and my subconscious interacting with the physical world. But who knows ?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Every day or every night.
9:11 is my time, its gone on for about 3 years now.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowAngel85
Wow how many times comes this topic up?

The numbers are nothing special it's just that you keep that numbers in your mind and everytime you see them you think it means something. Just try to keep other numbers in your mind and you will be quite surprised how often you will see them then.
(Like i said in a previous topic about it: I always see the number 43)

Exactly. If you keep a number in mind, you start to focus your attention to it. This way, the numbers you keep active in mind get processed faster and with priority out of the environment and enter consciousness. You see numbers all the time, but usually they don't enter consciousness.

It's perfectly normal.

[edit]: Or it could be as ET man sais, but I always prefer a scientific explanation rather than a paranormal one.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by -Thom-]

top topics

join