It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones: Bilderberg Is Running Scared

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Alex Jones updates us on the significant intel coming from the Bilderberg concerning the contentious and urgent atmosphere behind the scenes of the secret meeting. Most urgent is the instability surrounding the Euro, which is threatening to unravel, and take the momentum for further regional integration with it. Further, it was disclosed that many members declined to attend this year because of public awareness .......

[edit on 6-6-2010 by DCDAVECLARKE]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I just don't think Alex could have been doing all this for so long if he wasn't controlled opposition, a government shill, or worse.

Bill Cooper said he was a fake, not on the right side, and not to trust him.

Yes he does tell the truth most of the time, but don't trust him.

I just know Bill ended up getting shot on his own property by police from outside of the local area that didn't alert the local ones to their presence and pretended to be partying teenagers at the end of his street to draw him outside of his house.

And Alex ended up getting bigger than anyone else in the scene, and controls most of the people in the scene, makes millions of dollars and free to do as he pleases...

Makes me thing Bill was right.

Please watch this video and see Alex making stuff up on Y2K.

Quick synopsis from 6 part youtube series of Bill Coopers episode.

Alex is saying hundreds of thousands of Chechnyans are dead and Russian hives and tanks are taking everything out, indiscriminant missile and rocket bombardments, it gets quite comical when you realize he really is just making this stuff up as he goes. Says he got word Putin was taking over 2 days before it was released, talks about world currency falling, Russia sending over 4000 nukes our way, China reserves the right to nuke us first, says to remember to defend your family and your country. Before they get edited you can hear ads about home food supplies if you have to run for your life, Asian nuke missiles, Russia destabilizing and then it cuts off.

He starts trying to get people scared over an unusual event at a Pennsylvania nuclear plant which he even says is not Y2K related and the lowest warning level, then starts saying the military and police running around on high alert turning over every rock looking for terrorists, then goes back to nukes and says 6-7 reactors across the country were going down, which was completely false with no reports besides his "source", then plays ads which are cut off but you can hear the start saying something like "the time is now to stock up on food for you're family" and talking about "the worst of times" and "grim times". LOL

SO MUCH MORE, but I'm going to jack this thread if I write more.

He might have got better since then, but it's funny as hell to hear him 10 years ago saying all these crazy things are happening that never happened.

Seriously scare mongering and completely lying, doing nothing but trying to make people think Y2K was it!

*Note* William Cooper was EL-iminated by the Order in 2001 he was gunned down by government agents outside his home in Eager Arizona.** The Legendary William "Bill" Cooper exposes the scaremonger Jesuit-CIA Alex Jones in his 1999 radio broadcast. He slams Alex Jones for whipping up unnecessary hysteria. He says that this discredits patriots and may even give an excuse for government crackdown and armies in the streets. William Cooper was the one who uncovered the 9/11 plot a few months before Alex Jones.

[edit on 6-6-2010 by breakingdradles]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by breakingdradles

Someone said ATS is controled by the CIA so unless people can back up these statements then they can not be trusted.

I hate Alex and his megaphone approach to the subject but he is batting on the right side unless we go down the lines that even Ron Paul is fixed.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
This is good news! The global awakening is on and the elites are running scared...I love it! I truly feel like we have a chance to reclaim soverignty in the United States and globally for that matter. As stated in the video though these are truly dangerous times...Like a cornered animal they will do anything to hold on to power but I don't see anyone supporting their World War. I sure as heck won't be signing up to fight a war for the Global elites they can kiss my....! People don't have jobs or pensions or they are loosing their homes and reitrement funds because the globalist blew up the world economy...Now they want us to go die in some theatre of war to keep their hold on power?...

S & F!

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Gee great! Now everything is alright and we can take over the world from the elite masters who are reeling in defeat.
YEAH RIGHT!

I don’t know or think Jones is a CIA guy.
But I just don’t believe him

Jones doesn’t understand that it is likely he who is being conned.

We are already slaves.

These guys like Jones are just making money on this issue and really have no idea on how to free humanity from a system that has already enslaved the world.

I have always wondered what guys like him and Icke were talking about regarding the NWO being enacted, as if it wasn’t already here.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
alex makes far to much money for me to trust him its almost like he's got the monopoly on this subject it wouldnt suprise me if he works for the very people he talks about.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

Ohh yes, they are all shakin' in their booties over the though of Alex Jones babbling on the airwaves.

Due to "public" awareness? Bilderberg has had a following of people for the last 5 years or so, if they were worried, why now?

It's not like any of the news outlets will even cover the meeting, and if they do, they will do so in a good light.

Alex has no idea what he's talking about. Just more false misleading information from a sensationalist.

Go work for Fox Mr. Jones. It's where you belong.

~Keeper

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Go work for Fox Mr. Jones. It's where you belong.

~Keeper
Are you talking to me?

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Yes he does tell the truth most of the time, but don't trust him.

So he tells the truth most of the time, but the times he doesn't, what net worth have those lies to the forces supposedly controlling him, because he is exposing a lot of stuff.

I don't really like him personally, especially the way he doesn't let his guests finish their sentences, and his loudmouth approach.

But one can't deny the attention he brings to conspiracy in general.

What would you say his roll is as a shill? How does the importance of his supposed strategic lies ourweigh the exposure of conspiracy to the public?

[edit on 6-6-2010 by Point of No Return]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   

nice thread sabotage with the shoddy youtube video.

Alex jones is not a CIA operative, that is rediculus, you call us kooks for listening to a person's ideas/radio show, and then propose ideas such as he is actually working for the CIA and all this nonsense. You are desperate boy.

[edit on 6-6-2010 by Mr Zeropoint]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I saw the interview with the guy who apparently lives down the street from Bill, and gave an "insider's" look on what happened.

Relevant part is about 50 seconds into it.

He doesn't sound like he's lying, but I'm no expert. I saw two main discrepancies however - in the official report, the officers were indeed in plain clothes, but they were operating a "fully marked" vehicle. But in the above recollection, the officers were acting like "partying teenagers". Obviously driving in a police vehicle isn't a very effective disguise. And in his story, Bill still thinks they are just drunk teenagers when he returns to his house, even threatens to call the police on them. It is only when he tries to get back to his house that a "second" vehicle, presumably a fully marked police vehicle, comes out from nowhere.

Secondly he claims that some of the officers told him personally that they were told to murder Bill. That bit right there sets off red flags for a LIE. There is no chance, no chance whatsoever, that a cop would divulge such damning information. That is a bombshell. It's not something you put in a documentary that not many will see, it's something you raise hell about, and bring to the media. I could be wrong, but something smells funny about his story.

edit to add - I still think Alex Jones is possibly being paid to deflect news away from Zionism. His connections to the Bronfman family are indisputable. The Bronfmans are one of the most powerful Zionist families in the United States, and there's Alex Jones, employing the exact same lawyer! Could be coincidence though.

[edit on 6-6-2010 by Son of Will]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I don't really understand the aggression towards Alex Jones these days, is it fashionable or something? I think the man has done some decent work over the years, he's not perfect but then again who is in the conspiracy world?

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I've said it before and I will say it again:

Alex Jones is a weak-sauce version some of our own members. We have more "connected" individuals within our own ATS community than Alex Jones, though they are smart enough not to divulge the extent of their involvement and knowledge in certain matters, because anyone with half a brain would not willingly single themselves out for harrassment, termination (from a job) or worse.

I tend to doubt the whole "NWO/Illuminati" propaganda. While I am not naive enough to deny the fact that organizations and individuals pull many a string behind the scenes, I am doubtful that there is any one controlling entity behind it all. It may seem that all the cards are stacked against the average man or woman, but thats merely the effect of "Sh# rolling downhill."

Alex Jones may be a paid asset, he may be delusional, or he may just be looking for some cash and a continuance of the easiest job on the planet; point being only Alex Jones knows. He has proven time and time again his natural ability to generate unfounded bullsquat and to hype even the most mundane bit of speculation. The boy who cried wolf comes to mind, even if he is well-intentioned.

[edit on 6-6-2010 by Shark VA84]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Son of Will
I
edit to add - I still think Alex Jones is possibly being paid to deflect news away from Zionism. His connections to the Bronfman family are indisputable. The Bronfmans are one of the most powerful Zionist families in the United States, and there's Alex Jones, employing the exact same lawyer! Could be coincidence though.

[edit on 6-6-2010 by Son of Will]

Back in the 1990's Jerry Falwell hired an attorney, Roy Grutman to represent him during the PTL/Jim Bakker scandal. This was the same attorney that Larry Flynt of Hustler magazined used. Does that mean Falwell and Flynt were secretly working together? Kinda doubt it myself.
As for AJ, I have no idea who he works for if anyone.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shark VA84
I've said it before and I will say it again:

Alex Jones is a weak-sauce version some of our own members. We have more "connected" individuals within our own ATS community than Alex Jones, though they are smart enough not to divulge the extent of their involvement and knowledge in certain matters, because anyone with half a brain would not willingly single themselves out for harrassment, termination (from a job) or worse.

I tend to doubt the whole "NWO/Illuminati" propaganda. While I am not naive enough to deny the fact that organizations and individuals pull many a string behind the scenes, I am doubtful that there is any one controlling entity behind it all. It may seem that all the cards are stacked against the average man or woman, but thats merely the effect of "Sh# rolling downhill."

Alex Jones may be a paid asset, he may be delusional, or he may just be looking for some cash and a continuance of the easiest job on the planet; point being only Alex Jones knows. He has proven time and time again his natural ability to generate unfounded bullsquat and to hype even the most mundane bit of speculation. The boy who cried wolf comes to mind, even if he is well-intentioned.

[edit on 6-6-2010 by Shark VA84]

Good points. But I try to understand the psychology of these "elites". For me, scenes from the movie "Jason and the Argonauts" come to mind. To a hypothetical person with vast amounts of influence, and with that a mindset of perceived superiority, perhaps toying with the masses is little more than a game. Now, take a few hundred of these hereditarily-endowed individuals, and what kind of environment do you think would result?

I personally think it would be like one giant poker game. It's a mixture of great fun and intense competition, but generally they have the same goals. If some outsider tries to enter their game and disrupt the status quo, they all join forces to silence the outsider.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by peponastick
This is good news! The global awakening is on and the elites are running scared...I love it! I truly feel like we have a chance to reclaim soverignty in the United States and globally for that matter. As stated in the video though these are truly dangerous times...Like a cornered animal they will do anything to hold on to power but I don't see anyone supporting their World War.

Sorry got to stop you at that point

You or i might not be signing up to go and fight a phoney war but too many people would still fail for another false flag attack and you can bet your bottom $ it will all be linked back to Iran.

A suite case nuke in the USA would end the financial system as we know it, as per plan even if we didn't go to war with everyone being in so much debt and the whole banking system being so corupt.

Pulling a stunt off like this would make the 9/11 look like a walk in the park to these people and you can all but bet this will happen.

[edit on 6-6-2010 by LieBuster]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shark VA84
Alex Jones is a weak-sauce version some of our own members. We have more "connected" individuals within our own ATS community than Alex Jones...

I tend to doubt the whole "NWO/Illuminati" propaganda.

Wow.

Just wow.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by alaskan

please elaborate, if for nothing than my own inquiring mind.

no need to troll or flame, just curious as to your opinion on the subject as the "wow just wow" response has left me with very little to contemplate. Thanks in advance.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Shark VA84

Please allow me to take you on

We have Zionist/NWO/IMF/WTO/UN/Iliminati

Would you care to argue which one of these don't exisit or can we agree they all exist so the question become are they all connected as in are they one and the same.

I say yes and the reson is quite simple because they are all connected by money are are robbing us blind.

Please lete me know were we argue and were we don't

[edit on 6-6-2010 by LieBuster]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Funny no one ever mentions Jones's guests
Between them they have one heck of a track record of being correct.
but like Jones says
"Don't take my word for it do your own research"
Gee, thinking for youself...thats bad?
Thats what ATS stands for too
"DENY IGNORENCE" =Think for yourself
And this a Good forum too

When I see a detractor with a better track record then AJ, and his guests then maybe that person can done the mantel and take the heat...

How can you fault a guy for exposing BILLs coming down the pipe?
like this DEADLY one from last sundays show?

WASHINGTON (April 21, 2010) – The National Cattlemen’s Beef Association (NCBA) and the Public Lands Council (PLC) are strongly opposing the so-called “America’s Commitment to Clean Water Act,” introduced earlier today by Rep. James Oberstar (D-Minn.). The Act would remove the word “navigable” from the definition of “waters of the United States” under the Clean Water Act, granting the federal government unprecedented regulatory authority over all waters regardless of whether or not they have any environmental significance.

naturalresourcereport.com...
Check out what the Cattlemen are saying about it.

Looks like the feds will have control of all water puddles ground water farm pond etc- massive control

Has it been posted here ?
Other then a thread I posted it on which few read, I haven't seen it...
Flotilla flotilla flotilla oil flotilla oil IDF admits it hoaxed video...flotilla

Here's an example of AJ's guests

Dr Paul Craig Roberts ( under secretary of the treasury, father of Reagonomics,Wall st. Journal editor) just laid out how Aipac financially controls both the US government and the Canadian governments...
as evidenced by there handling of FLOTILLA
www.youtube.com...
But no, AJ doesn't cover Zionism which is just a tool of the real culprits.

AJ does a damn fine job of sticking his butt out to get shot off in the name of patriotism, He makes enough money to go to work every day, You can get ALL his work for free...

He isn't perfect, but...
Say, didn' t Jesus bull horn the money changers in the temple?

What have his detracters done?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join