It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to contact ET

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Gnosis - I have some notes I took down, I'll gather the info together and try to present something here.

Little_Kona - Your reply makes a lot of sense. When I am in the forest and my vibration is high I would find it very difficult to kill a mosquito biting me, but as I return to the city my vibration lowers and I can kill a mozzie without a second thought. Yes, as I understand it the transition to a state of higher mind required to innitiate contact with these beings requires us to bypass all our human instincts. My closest contact scenario (this was only an energetic event) raised primeval fear in me like you cannot imagine and basically I ran for my life. It wasn't so much that I was scared of ET than the raise in vibration brought up lots of deeply imbedded fears I didn't even realise were in there.

For those of you that say "we're ready for contact , come round for coffee, we're ready", all I can say is lol, the reality of contact is a little different to what you may expect

Nasa is Asan - As I understand it there is only one thing the ET's want us to do, and it is very simple, (though we humans like to make it otherwise), and that is to:

"Follow Your Excitement in any given moment to the best of your ability"

[edit on 12-6-2010 by redzi0n]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by redzi0n

Hi again and smile.

I kinda think one should be carefull though.

Because I dont think human kind is ready to turn into a butterfly just yet.(nor anytime soon)

Some ET races are probly clan like nomadics and not part of another planet because they are self sufficient and dont need to be part of a collective.

Kinda like Columbus did sailing away with a few boats.

An interesting thought is its very possible other advanced ET races have been at war and blown themselves up even when they are in a very advanced stage of technology(even far beyond ours).

Thers alot of beautiful people here on Earth but there will be always bad ones and mentally ill ones as well who are violent.
That law sadly applies to the universe of life everywhere.

But could very well be angelic peacefull species to but also must have an intinct to protect themselves.(you can only blow a mosqito away so much befor you have to slap it or defend yourself againt a hornets nest)

Most ET's wont be as perfect as one thinks.Just because they think they must be in harmony/gentle monks cause they have a fast space ship.

This spirtialism is like a from of cult religeon with ET's..

They(ET's) need to re-focus their channeling on the bad guys,,not Ms molly practical ,the cashier at 7-11..

Im sure with the abductions that some people have communicated with ET's but with the abductions their "Good will message" contradicts itself.

I could be wrong but it was nice to read and reply to you.

K

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Little_Kona

You have a good point, of course there are negatively oriented extra terrestrials out there, the universe is infinite.

However the idea is that love is attractive and fear is segretative, so any negatively oriented aliens are unlikely to be attracted to us, they are more likely to be blowing themselves apart in their own little corner of the universe.

If you are trying to contact out of pure love the law of attraction denotes you will only attract loving beings into your life. What you put out is what you get back.

As I understand it if you had a deep fear of attracting negative beings into your life, it could happen, but is extremely unlikely for the reasons I have already laid out.

PS. We are turning into a butterfly whether we are ready or not, the physics of the universe are in motion and the evolution of consciousness is upon us.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Doug 'n' Dave must be exhausted.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by redzi0n
Gnosis - I have some notes I took down, I'll gather the info together and try to present something here.

Little_Kona - Your reply makes a lot of sense. When I am in the forest and my vibration is high I would find it very difficult to kill a mosquito biting me, but as I return to the city my vibration lowers and I can kill a mozzie without a second thought. Yes, as I understand it the transition to a state of higher mind required to innitiate contact with these beings requires us to bypass all our human instincts. My closest contact scenario (this was only an energetic event) raised primeval fear in me like you cannot imagine and basically I ran for my life. It wasn't so much that I was scared of ET than the raise in vibration brought up lots of deeply imbedded fears I didn't even realise were in there.

For those of you that say "we're ready for contact , come round for coffee, we're ready", all I can say is lol, the reality of contact is a little different to what you may expect

Nasa is Asan - As I understand it there is only one thing the ET's want us to do, and it is very simple, (though we humans like to make it otherwise), and that is to:

"Follow Your Excitement in any given moment to the best of your ability"

Totally agree.

When the experience happens it is not normal and it can freak you out 100%.

When you get the chance to make full on contact it seems so amazing but when the lights start flying around and they get arms length then the faer factor comes into play.

I want to experience but I don't know where it may lead to

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by redzi0n

Hi again and smile.

I kinda understand what you are saying.

Beleive me.

What happens if the Pope or a person full of love uses a ouji board?

The spirit world?

ESP and telepathy is quite possible but ET's who do this must be GODLIKE and a gas cloud for their bodies.

Its going to take more than someone telling us to be nice.
And 10 to the power of 5 as well on a planet of ET's chanelling us to get any results.

Pleeese dont get me wrong,,smile.

But once we bust out of our atmosphere it will be "the garden of eden" out there?

Its very common scense to tell everyone to be nice and love one another.

Or dont eat a Big Mac casue you will get fat or such.

People of this earth and the situation they live in it "rings on deaf ears"???

And the ET's seem to only contact those that have an ISP connectionit appears.????????????????

We can still be friends but little to debate because lack of proof..

There was a cult they all drank cool aid poison to join hail bop comet space ship.

I read stuf so I know and kinda clever.

If disclosure happened it would create a new relegion.

Hey,,dont take me wrong and we can be friends even if I dont agree with you.

Mankind is capable of solving his own problems and not up to a ET ship landing nor chaneliing molly at the the 7-11 gas station...

Very nice topic but I am nice so please dont take offense.

K

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
If a person full of love used a ouija board believing they could contact other dimensions I believe they would attract loving beings into their reality. I read of someone who contacts dolphins via a ouija board.

All beings are godlike because we are all built in the image of the creator, we are god, god is within us, not some seperate entity as we used to believe. I presume you are relating to them not having physical bodies. As I understand it all the ET races, (certainlly the vast majority), here to help us through this time of transition are telempathic. That includes beings with physical, quasi-physical, non physical forms.

I do not believe anyones telling anyone what to do, they are merely pointing out there is another way if we want it.

Mankind is ceratinly capable of solving his own problems and this is why the ET's are not getting directly involved, this is the reason we incarnated on this planet at this time, to solve these problems, evolve spiritually and transcend to a new age where we all work together out of love to co-create the golden age.

I appreciate your posts, if everyone agreed with me there would be no point in posting

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Josh lay on his bed meditating on the image of a classic 'grey' aliens facial features as he had done several times over the past few weeks. Since stumbling upon a photograph on the net of Pope John Pauls funeral with a light in the sky, supposedly aliens morning the pontiff's death, Josh had been obsessed with the UFO phenomena and searched out all the info he could on line. One documentary claimed that ET's communicated telepathically and could be contacted in this way. The documentary was so convincing that Josh believed this was worth a try and set about learning to meditate. After learning a basic buddhist meditation Josh would use this to enter a light trance state then focus on something to do with ET's hoping to pick up some sort of transmission from an ET. The past few times though making no convincing contact he had had some strange experiences and visions through meditation which were fun if nothing else and he always felt relaxed after a session so this was generally the reason he was meditating tonight. He started to relax into a trance state and entered a relaxing meditation for a period of time he was unsure of. On returning to a slightly more aware state his focus was fixed on the lamp shade above his bed, it appeared to be rotating in the image of a flying saucer with windows all around the edge (*describe better*) as he continued to stare at the shade he became aware of an intense feeling of love passing through his body like he had never felt before, he did not think about what was going on, just went with it in a clear meditative state. Next thing Josh was aware of he could hear a Jet flying over his house roaring so load it sounded as if it must have full afterburners on. Coming back to reality he remembered the UFO documentarys and how the military often scrambled fighter jets to intercept UFOs that they pick up on radar, he raced to his window as fast as he could to see what was happening outside. The sky was covered with a blanket of low level grey cloud but from the roaring sound above his head he could tell the Jet had flown directly. He looked up to where he presumed the Jet was from the sound and saw a bright white flash in the sky through the cloud cover it was disk shaped about 50 foot across he estimated. His eyes were wide open, the atmosphere was electric, the feeling he had was as if he had been asleep his whole life and he had just woken up to reality for the first time. The light flashed again from the position he estimated the plane to be at then again another flash the same, 2 - 3 second intervals between flashes then there was a fourth flash further ahead still this time more intense than the previous flashes and covering a larger area then nothing and the sound of the jet dissapeared into the distance. In that moment Josh was convinced he had seen a flashing UFO with the final flash being the UFO acellerating of , or teleporting to another dimension, or time. Later that night he told himself it must have just been a plane, but why, flying so fast and low over a residential area, and why the flashes, and what a coincidence just as he was tring to conact a UFO. Was it a plane? Was it a coincidence? why the flashes? what were the flashes? Was it a UFO? Did the ET's give him an unsure sighting to make him think? He thought that if it was an ET contact that they might do it like this to get him thinking, to look into the subject and open his mind, he eventually drifted off to sleep with all these ideas going round in his head.

Three weeks later Josh was watching a documentary online called Out of The Blue about the UFO phenomenon. Towards the end of the film he again heard the sound of fighter jets approaching at high velocity, expectantly he looked out the window but could not quite see the planes, it sounded as if they were just the other side of his house, he looked up and to the east and saw a bright glowing ball in the sky, he could see no jet but the roar of the engines appeared to be coming from where the orb was, despite this Josh was convinced he was seeing a UFO. Josh attempted a telepathic communication with the object in his mind he spoke the words "If you are a UFO prove it by moving up and down". Instantly the miniature sun moved vertically up by an estimated 100 feet then carried on on its eastward trajectory for another 100 feet then moved vertically down to its original altitude while all the time keeping a constant air speed. It carried on along its path for a few hundred feet then went up again but this time dissapeared and then came back mid ascent then came down again flashing on and off. the orb then made another vertical climb and the flew off into the distance at its new increased altitude. As Josh continued to watch the object blinked out and was replaced by the standard red and green navigation lights of a terrestrial air plane. So it was just another fighter Jet after all probably one of the new Eurofighter Typhoons that had recently replaced the Tornados at nearby RAF Conningsby, he knew these could at least drop out of the sky at very steep angles and many of the capabilities of the aircraft were still top secret. He presumed the glowing was either an atmospheric phenomenon or a side effect of some top secret propulsion system. In the UFO field it was theorised that many UFO's created a glow due to Ionised air ******research*******. However he doubted that the pilot would be doing this sort of thing over a residential area. The most likely reason was a phenomena Josh reasd about a few days later known as Glory where ice crystals formed in the Jets vapour trail reflect sun light forming a glowing ball behind the Jet althoguh all the examples he found were more a white light than the gold light he experienced. He figured the pilot had spotted the glory behing him and thought he would pull a few manouvres to show off to his friends who could probably see the glow from the air base contryol tower.
But why couldn't he see the plane/ nav lights when the orb first blinked out whilst doing its climbing manouvre, and it seemed one huge coincidence that the phenomena carried out his telepathic request instantaneously after he had made it. In the back of his mind Josh had a distinct feeling that a higher intelligence was playing games with him.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
The third and final encounter was perhaps the least spectacular but also the hardest to explain away as an aircraft or earthly phenomena. Josh was watching another UFO documentary at the end of the film there was a section about all the negativity on the planet being created by those in power in an attempt to retain power, at this point josh was feeling a deep sense of empathy for the victims that he knew as well as those he didn't.. He knew from his reasearch that high vibrational states of being such as the emotions of love and empathy were more condusive to extra terrestrial contact as they were more on the same wavelength as the ET's themselves. So Josh took this opportunity to try and request another UFO to fly into his airspace. At this point Josh heard a message in his head requesting that he 'lay down on the floor'. Josh felt a little silly that he requested a fly by as he presumed that the entities he was communicating with would rather speak to him telepathically that perform air shows out side his window. He laid down on the floor and reached a relaxed state awaiting another incoming message. Instead he again heard the roar of an incoming fighter jet heading directly for his house, this was a rare occorancde and had only really happened before on the two previous occasions when he had experienced the airial phenomena. Josh presumed that the UFOs were letting themselves be sain on the nearby airbase radar so that the Jets would be scrambled to gain his attention to let him know they were there. As he looked out the window he saw a Jet closing in on a huge ball of light silently traversing the sky astwards. However the Jet appeared to fly straight passed the orb of light without paying it the slightest attention. He then remembered that he had seen this type of light before and on reasearch discovered that it was probably the International Space Station which often passed over with a magnitude of ***research******* only out shone in the night sky by the moon itself with a magnitude of ********research**. He then heard another Jet incoming overhead and with the daylight rapidly dissapearing he could clearly see it had its afterburners on, surely this was unusual over a residential area unless there was some sort of threat detected nearby. as the Jet faded into the distance, up and to his left Josh saw a green light , about a third the size of the moon appear, it was not particularly bright and appeared to have a red hue around the edges. It appeared to be slowly moving to the right and towards him, he wasnt letting this one get away, this was definately something very weird and he now had his camera ready nearby, he popped of the lens cap and switched it on, as soon as he pointed it at the floating traffic light the light started to fade as if it was camera shy, he had set the camera to movie mode and thought he might have captured something but it didnt really have the capabilty to capture this sort of image and on replay all he could see was a black screen. The only thing he could think it could be was a flare dropped from an aircraft but it didnt look or behave like any flare he was aware of. Josh was becoming more sceptical now and tried to rationalise the sightings but he couldnt come up with a satisfactory explanation and stil had that feeling that someone, or something was playing with him.

When jush had first started meditating before he had the sightings he had once heard something in his head playing music / singing, it was the most beautiful music he had ever heard and was confinced it was a highly advanced ET singing to him. At the end of the song he requested she (he was convinced it was a she), come visit him in his dreams. That night she did exactly that, or at least her ship did........

Josh was in his bedroom outside the light was an unusual orange colour, the sort of light often depicted in biblical paintings. He could see a golden coloured space craft circling around the window and above his house. It was shaped like a new moon with a circular section in the middle that appeared to hold a purple gemstone. The craft swirled round and round as if in a greeting. The next morning Josh felt sure that the entity that he had encountered in his meditation th eprevious night had visited him as he requested.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
There was a grey stone castle sat in the rolling landscape of a lush green smooth hilled valley. The view was from above, looking down from an angle at the top of the castle towards the rear left corner turret, there was a walkway going around the outside of the casltle at this high level perhaps 5 metres below the top of the castle but much higher than ground level. Josh had been meditating regularly for several weeks now and was beginning to see visons, apparently random visions with relative ease now, he new little of what they were or meant, if anything but it was fun and relaxing so he kept with it. There was a presesscion of what looked like monks or some sort of religion in file walking around the along the ledge, just wide enough for them to walk in single file without falling off. They were dressed in torquiose hooded robes and all carried a turquoise cushion with something on it, or maybe there nothing on it josh couldnt really see though He felt the essence was on the worship of what was on the cushion. he felt it was something to do with the worship of nothing , somehow the worship of nothing was akin to the worship of everything, he didnt really understand. Then the vista switched to a contrasting scene. He was looking over a plant from the same raised angle of view, the view point was very high up as he could see the planet curving round over the horizon as if he could see about an eigth of the planet. Perhaps it was just a very small planetoid. it was a barren, lifeless landscape with nothing but jagged dark grey rocks except for the futuristing dwellings he could see. They were in a line stretching across the whole planet into the distance. They appeared to be crystaline structures, perhaps quartz, they comprised of a huge pointed crystal towering miles into the sky with 5 smaller crystals arranged in a circle round the base of the large crystal. inside the large crystal at its base was a dome in the shape of a half sphere which josh presumed was a living area. There was no reason to suspect these were dwellings but josh just felt tis was correct instinctively. He felt the reason for the crystalline structure was to collect energy in some way either physical and mental healing purposes or for energy generation for the heating of the structure. perhaps it harbored energy from the sun in the day and kept the dwelling warm all night. Next thing josh was aware of was waking up the following morning. Falling asleep is a problem many people have when they first start meditation.

12 Months Later..

Josh was at work in a good mood he was listening to music that had raised his vibration considerably. All of a sudden he felt a voice speak to him the sentecnces were fragmented but he felt the message was " we are here to experience what we need for the progress of our soul ". josh had been experimenting with channeling a bit lately and whilst apparently getting some communication from higher entitys he wasnt convinced and had but it on the backburner for a while. While he was still sceptical he couldnt deny the feeling that had come through him. He had read that the communications were of a higher vibration and he presumed that this would be in an emotional feeling of love. And while it was certainly a loving feeling it was different to what he expected it was a very clear and awake feeling the best way he could describe it wa just a very good mood, he could feel the energy of the entity it was like they were an advanced civilisation, just like us but much happier. He wasnt sure what he had just experienced but he knew he liked it , how great life would be if he felt like that all the time.....

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
If you believe a word in what Steven Greer says, then his books Disclosure and Extraterrestrial contact both have good explanations on how to contact UFOs.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I'm currently reading Contact, Countdown to Transition by Dr Greer. it was a Steven Greer talk that first put me onto this, since then I became skeptical of him as he tends to come across as not telling the truth sometimes, however his core philosophies see to be true.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Although your description of contacting E.T's is perhaps a little 'flowery', i believe there may be something in it.

An overwhelming amount of contactee stories have some telepathic element to it.

Indeed, there is a practical experiment anyone can try. The UFO author Timothy Good describes how, when he is in a public place, he sends out a telepathic invitation to any extraterrestrials (i suppose who are walking around in human form) to make themselves apparent to him. This has led to a few astonishing encounters with some odd characters.

Why not give it a try? Now ive remembered it i shall probably give it a shot next time i go to the shops or whatever.

But thank you anyway for the interesting post.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Silver Star

Thanks, interesting idea i'll give it a go.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by redzi0n

Perhaps that depends on which ET you want. Language is language and changes depending on who you are speaking to.

Some people on earth have been instructed that to connect with the supernatural (the terrestrial and beyond terrestrial) we are to say something along the lines of...

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in heaven give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and deliver us from EVIL, for thine art the kingdom the power and the glory forever...

To say "I am the Lord your God" over all other Gods, indicates there are other Gods.

There is a strong case indicating a leader, maker, creator for humanity or at least a huge portion of earthlings.

So....why couldn't this be it?

To me ...it really doesn't make sense to think it is all a fantasy...religion I mean. Most are certainly WRONG today, just like the gossip game gets more confusing the farther along the message is passed to people...but originally it is based in some fact.

Who we call and know as "God" is likely and most probably one form of ET. And to that particular divinity you say...Our Father etc.

I imagine there are other incantations for other species and leaders among the planets out there and all this history it doesn't MEAN you have to call out to this one ET.

It is however highly recommended.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by redzi0n

PS. We are turning into a butterfly whether we are ready or not, the physics of the universe are in motion and the evolution of consciousness is upon us

Yes, yes. I think you are right with this butterfly analogy.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
For what it's worth, I think I made contact last night, It was a telempathic message but I felt they were not far away, I felt they were above me in the atmosphere. I think their being in my vicinity created a rapid expansion of my consciousness to multidimensional awareness, it was an extremely intense and awesome experience, not just a little voice in my head, my entire reality was resonating with their words. No spectacular revelations though I'm afraid, the message I received was just "Thankyou for being here with us this night/time". It was a pretty spectacular revelation to me though lol. The message was something along these lines though not exactly, the words night and time seemed to come through as the same word/energy, It's hard to explain. I think they send energetic messages which the brain converts into my language so there was a translation issue as I didn't have the exact word to represent "night and time" as one. Well it was one of the most intense experiences of my life, I've either made contact or I'm suffering from severe psychosis lol.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join