It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to contact ET

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

i didn't mean to sound belittling, it just seems our history provides more evidence of the skeptical, in some cases.

not that it is wrong to be skeptical, but just don't fall into a pattern where your skepticism hinders you from what may be possible.

30 years ago i used to go to the arcade after school

now, i have video games available on my phone, which is portable, too.

a few things that when i was in third or fourth grade i didn't even imagine as being possible.

perhaps there are more than 2 sides to this debate/exchange of information....

some say they exist
some say they don't
some say they have been here in the past
some think they are coming from our future

maybe they are all right, and the above 4 groups don't agree about something, primarily what to do about or with us?

i don't pretend to have all the answers, just exploring the possibilities.

thanks,
E.T.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by redzi0n

Please dont come here and espouse your personal beliefs about the nature of ETs as truth without any evidence. Your belief is not a new one, its very common, and its very ignorant in that you think that all ETs are of the same nature with respect to their views and intentions with the human race.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Hallucinations can be photographed on the retina of the hallucinating person, so I heard. Reality can be completely different from what we percieve.
So It COULD be true that reality isn't reality at all

- Peace

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Thank you for all your resposes, there are infinite number of perspectives views and opinions on this subject matter all are welcome and all are valid.
I have come to a realisation that beliefs and definitions create our reality, this is why I present my eveidence as fact because in my reality it is, if you don't believe it then in your reality it probably isn't. I present my views in this manner as I truly believe this knowledge can help humanity through these dark times and into the light. I don't mean to offend anyone but if I do then so be it as I truly believe that this information has the ability to help all beings on the planet. If this information does not resonate with you then don't read it I do not force it upon you I just wish to let you know that the choice is now available if you wish to make it. But please do not try and tell me I cannot express my views. It is the divine right of every being incarnate to express him/her self to the best of his/her ability.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by redzi0n

i do appreciate the way you think.

and i also believe we are co-authors of our reality/realities.

however, if we cannot resolve conflicts internally, then maybe we are capable of projecting them outward into our shared reality/realities.

just some thoughts. and when "communicating" or "channeling" or just meditating, please be careful to make sure you are doing it in a close to neutral mood, not to positive, not too negative, not too apathetic, and not too much empathy either.

sometimes we can encounter those who may want to share emotions we, as of yet, have no name for.
and if we can't fully integrate it, or quantify it, maybe we aren't meant to, now... yet.

personally i think some of the "helping hands" we recieve may be part of our "souls'/soul's" future.

just some thoughts. if it is useful for you use it, if not just disregard it. it is just an opinion's/opinions' perspective, and certainly may not be appropriate advice for all situations.

best wishes,
E.T.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Hiya, I visited the Silbury Hill crop circle yesterday (first one I've been to) and read your thread later that evening. So I did ask (at home) for something, I don't really know what. A UFO
But that didn't happen.

But in my dream when I went to bed - yes sorry, dream talk - I had a dream take a nasty turn and something happened to me but then I realised it was something untrue about me and ended up actively choosing to eject myself from my dreams and wake up. As I was ejecting I realised I could have skipped that idea and taken control - become lucid. So I'm counting last night as the second official lucid experience in my life. Which for me, is a big thing

But thanks for the ideas. And I do agree. Passion, creativity...and bearing our universal friends in mind - can all enhance the likelihood of something great happening! And sometimes that will be a UFO

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Just use a phone.

blogs.sfweekly.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
Er.. How do you know that any of this is true? Knowing what we know about meditation and altered states, isn't it possible that what you experience is not really grounded in reality?

I have seen other ways to contact aliens:

1. Phone NASA. Their phone number is (731) 483-3111. Explain that it is very important that you get away as soon as possible.
2. If they do not cooperate, phone any friend you may have in the White House - (202) 456-1414 - to have a word on your behalf with the guys at NASA.
3. If you don't have any friends at the White House, phone the Kremlin (ask the oversees operator for 0107-095-295-9051). They don't have any friends there either (at least no one to speak of), but they do seem to have a little influence, so you may as well try.
4. If that also fails, phone the Pope for guidance. His telephone number is 011-39-6-6982, and I gather his switchboard is infallible.
5. If all these attempts fail, flag down a passing flying saucer and explain that its vitally important that you get away before your phone bill arrives.

in The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy, by Douglas Adams

Deny Obamarance

Hey, just curious...how do you know any of this is true?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by pulsar41
reply to post by redzi0n

Please dont come here and espouse your personal beliefs about the nature of ETs as truth without any evidence. Your belief is not a new one, its very common, and its very ignorant in that you think that all ETs are of the same nature with respect to their views and intentions with the human race.

This is quite humourous as requests go, considering the website we are on and topic. Without proof? Heck we may as well close up shop here then becaause "proof" is hard to come by. Largely speeculative all around, almost unproveable. Is everyone a moderator these days? I for one hate getting told what to do and not to do especially by folks who know no more than I do on the subject. Little to nothing.

[edit on 7-6-2010 by rusethorcain]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Ok. so how do you know that your really contacting them, and thats not just a result of your imagination? how do you know for sure?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Thank you so much ET your words mean a lot to me. lol i just realised why you are signing ET, you're a bit wise for a human though, i'm still sus of your planetary origins lol :p

Markmint, thats beautiful
. I'm really wanting to visit the circles soon, I'm only 4 hrs away, might go for the solstice

MonteroReal, I'm sure it's a possibility I'll have a look at that blog in a min.

Silent Assasin, I don't know this for sure. As I understand it. We are all just one big universal mind, you are a part of my mind, I am a part of my mind, my dreams are a part of my mind, ET's and telempathy are a part of my mind, they all exist on some level as part of the universal mind, the only question really is whether the ET part of my mind is capable of manifesting in our 3d reality earth experience as a tangible solid object? Well that's the only question for me anyway. Form your own questions and realise that within the question lies the answer.

Sorry if I got a bit ratty in my last post but I don't like people telling me not to express my opinion (this is obviously an internal issue I have to resolve in myself so apologise for taking a dig at the poster). I also thought it was funny that I made a post telling someone to stop telling people to stop expressing their opinions, how hypocritical of me lol.

Anyway love and light to you all, well all see the light one day, and like in the film Avatar, when we get there we won't be arguing with each other

"Sooner or later everyone has to wake up "

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by markymint

"So I did ask (at home) for something, I don't really know what"

Perhaps you should be more specific ^^

It might not happen how you think but you will get what you need I am certain of that

I bid you all wonderous, loving, exciting, passionate and paradoxical,

Good Day.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by redzi0n]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
First things first, I would like to offer an energized (for you Americans out there, (note spelling), good day...to all beings, terrestrial and non terrestrial in origin.

..waits for response....

I would like to suggest that anyone, with a question for ET, offers it forth here in this discussion forum, so that we may, as a collective conscious, reflect back into our realities - co create the answers we need - ; from the multi-dimensional crystal of all that is.

Questionsss please....

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Hello there,

CHEERS to you a fellow telepathic like myself. I believe that you can communicate with extra-terrestrials using telepathy because I do the same. Since you have the ability you can also expand your awareness out into the universe and zero in on a new civilization just be warned cold contact like this can be dangerous. I mostly telepath with the Zetans and the Reptilians but my friend and I have visited with over 10 other species besides these two. And as with all species, same with ours on earth, you have your better natured individuals and you have your rogue groups that concentrate on a more negative existence. So it sounds like the ets you communicate with are good in nature but just be aware and protect yourself there are the bad natured out there. I've had dealings with Zetans for the last 27 years so I do know about their types. Not all cake and candy out there. Good luck in your journeys!

Forgot to add, speaking of crystals, moldivite is know to enhance abilities connecting with ets out there. But if you have a strong ability in yourself, you should forgo the use of it. Energy between you and the connection with an et could be a lot for your nervous system to handle so if you already have high energy contact, forgo the moldivite.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by covert1]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by covert1

Interesting point of view, I think i'll forgo the moldovite for the moment
, don't wan't to fry any neurons lol.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Hi folks im new here, and this is my first post so take it easy on me please =) but i find this is amazing to find someone else has who actually hit the nail on the head as regards something i do intuitively. I have had experiences that may be linked, as when i get in the zone writing a song, or playing guitar, usually a lovesong of sorts, i get the feeling its almost being channeled or i am channeling to someone else(a lovely loving feeling), which has led me to kind of tele empathic communication. Not long after one of these experiences in 1998 roughly, i saw a perfect polished chrome spheroid orb above and behing me, whilst i was on my own and about to go bodyboarding...i heard nothing that led me to turn and see it(albeit in disbelief=), the water was rough and i had no buddy, so didnt go for the swim(the orb disappeared after about half a minute). Now i still get that feeling when im in the zone songwriting, and attempt or allow communication....try it =) maybe it will work for you too, maybe you'll write amazing songs aswell =)...btw lots of more sightings since of different crafts. have a great time guys =)

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Based on the first post, you have been in contact with them? If so, could you please describe how it took place and how it felt?

How did it start and especially how did the communication progressed over time. What was it that made you to realize that you were in contact with someone else than your subconsciousness?

That is, if you have had a contact with them...

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Azophod Nerple

Yes this is channeling, when you're at one with the moment and the energy/inspiration just seems to be flowing through you effortlessly. When a singer is lost in the song, when an actor IS the part, when an artist creates effortless works of the highest inspiration. This is channeling and no different to the techniques used to bring the ET energies and messages through. My guess is that the artists, singers, musicians etc will be some of the first to make the transition to higher mind as this is what they've been doing for most of their lives anyway.

By the way, while I cannot prove to be in contact with ET, the channeling state is a real state and can be measured scientifically by measuring brain activity.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by redzi0n]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Hi and interesting post.

My reply wont make much scense but I will toss a penny in.

I read about monks or very spiritial people who wont even kill a mosquito if it's biting them.
Speaking for myself I would'nt have the endurance to acheive such a level as that.
One would also have to loose his personal human instints.

i also read about the spirit world can have some bad apples as well and one has got to be carefull.

Its amazing what could be all around us that we cant even see.

Im sure one would have to be carefull in trying to contact the unknown and I remember a movie(iI cant remember its name) but they were trying to bend time and space and they opened up a gate/portal into another Universe of terror.

Now,I know not all will be bad of course and some might be quite Angelic to us.

I guess my point is one would have to loose all human insticts.?

hey!,when I was a kid,I think I was about 9 0r 10 there was a show called "highway to heaven" about a nice old grandfather who was trying to contact ET's with his ham radio.
That sure was a nice show.
But they thought he was crazy for trying to do so.

Im very interested in searching for signals and sounds from other worlds/ET's but contact is frightning to me.

Theres many paths one can follow on the life forms that are out there.
And they could be in the forum of gas or even insect looking.

I apologize if I stretched my reply a bit.

Thankyou for you post.

K

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by redzi0n
I would like to suggest that anyone, with a question for ET, offers it forth here in this discussion forum, so that we may, as a collective conscious, reflect back into our realities - co create the answers we need - ; from the multi-dimensional crystal of all that is.

Questionsss please....

I have a question. I want them to tell me what they want me to do. I want the instructions and communication to be clearer and them to be more concise.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join