It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
Er.. How do you know that any of this is true? Knowing what we know about meditation and altered states, isn't it possible that what you experience is not really grounded in reality?
I have seen other ways to contact aliens:
1. Phone NASA. Their phone number is (731) 483-3111. Explain that it is very important that you get away as soon as possible.
2. If they do not cooperate, phone any friend you may have in the White House - (202) 456-1414 - to have a word on your behalf with the guys at NASA.
3. If you don't have any friends at the White House, phone the Kremlin (ask the oversees operator for 0107-095-295-9051). They don't have any friends there either (at least no one to speak of), but they do seem to have a little influence, so you may as well try.
4. If that also fails, phone the Pope for guidance. His telephone number is 011-39-6-6982, and I gather his switchboard is infallible.
5. If all these attempts fail, flag down a passing flying saucer and explain that its vitally important that you get away before your phone bill arrives.
in The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy, by Douglas Adams
Originally posted by pulsar41
reply to post by redzi0n
Please dont come here and espouse your personal beliefs about the nature of ETs as truth without any evidence. Your belief is not a new one, its very common, and its very ignorant in that you think that all ETs are of the same nature with respect to their views and intentions with the human race.
Originally posted by redzi0n
I would like to suggest that anyone, with a question for ET, offers it forth here in this discussion forum, so that we may, as a collective conscious, reflect back into our realities - co create the answers we need - ; from the multi-dimensional crystal of all that is.