It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

How to contact ET

page: 1
14
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
How to contact ET.

ET we are trying to contact operate from higher vibrations of love and awareness than we can imagine.
ET are here to help us through this time of transition.
ET want to help us but know we must help ourselves.

This hurts them to see the suffering but they realise direct interference would be pointless as the whole reason for incarnating on this planet is to evolve spiritually in this time of transformaton from a view point of segregation.
If ET land and prove to us that we are all connected and can access infinite knowledge anytime we want, (apart from causing psychtic shock to us), it would be pointless, it would completely devoid the point of our incarnation here.

That said, they are willing to work with us if we are willing to take the lead. By that I mean concentrate on our own spiritual development and as we achive a greater state of love, peace and harmony on the planet they will be able to interact with us directly more and more.

Until that day they are taking a more hands off approach. However Telempathic communications with ET is now possible. Notice I call it Tel- Empathy, this is because all telepathy issues from the heart. As we follow our excitement/bliss/passion in life it will help us become more of who we truly are, unlocking the higher vibrations of the heart and enabling us to contact portions of our higher consciousness and other entities within creation.

So next time you are in a high vibrational state; loving, creative, passionate, expansive, peaceful, joyous etc. Close your eyes, focus your mind on loving thoughts, and ask your higher self if there are any beings of eternal love in the area that wish to communicate with you out of love


Good Luck, redzion.




posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Er.. How do you know that any of this is true? Knowing what we know about meditation and altered states, isn't it possible that what you experience is not really grounded in reality?

I have seen other ways to contact aliens:

1. Phone NASA. Their phone number is (731) 483-3111. Explain that it is very important that you get away as soon as possible.
2. If they do not cooperate, phone any friend you may have in the White House - (202) 456-1414 - to have a word on your behalf with the guys at NASA.
3. If you don't have any friends at the White House, phone the Kremlin (ask the oversees operator for 0107-095-295-9051). They don't have any friends there either (at least no one to speak of), but they do seem to have a little influence, so you may as well try.
4. If that also fails, phone the Pope for guidance. His telephone number is 011-39-6-6982, and I gather his switchboard is infallible.
5. If all these attempts fail, flag down a passing flying saucer and explain that its vitally important that you get away before your phone bill arrives.

in The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy, by Douglas Adams

Deny Obamarance



posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
LOL good post you did actually make me laugh quite a lot i'm not having a dig.
It's all getting a bit weird when the debunker helps raise your vibration lolol.

Seriously though (not sirius), you raise a very good point and one that a can't really answer at the moment, I've seen some cool things but nothing solid. Nothing even I can count as evidence. I'll go meditate on it


Thanks for reply, it made me smile, I can tell you wrote it from a positive frame of mind


Discernment is one of the lessons of the time.

[edit on 6-6-2010 by redzi0n]



posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by redzi0n
 


i think there may be some measure of truth in what the op shared with us.

however, maybe it is as simple as authoring a thread on ATS entitled:


How to contact ET


congrats! I think it worked!

best wishes,
E.T.

star & flag

[edit on 6-6-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]



posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Hi, I'm back, sorry I'm not very good at meditating I got lost, started channeling Sir Alfred Lord Tennyson, flower in the crannied wall I pluck you out of the crannies...

sorry back to the question

I asked one of my ET guides If he was just an artificial construct of my mind and he said "of course, the universal mind"

Well actually the first thing I heard was "what the Hell is an artificial construct of the mind" I thought about it and decided that an artificial construct of the mind was something that didn't exist in the now and so didnt really exist at all.

So I rephrased the question to fit more with what I thought you were asking. I asked are you just in my mind and he said "of course, the universal mind"


[edit on 6-6-2010 by redzi0n]



posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Your, right, I wasn't trying to be a jerk. I had just watched a video on another thread that was all about perception and how our minds work.. and in fact ( according to them) since everything we perceive is experienced in a little area in the dark backs of out brains by electrical impulses, the author suggest that our reality is not really there at all, including that very brain may not be real.. I thought they were stretching things a bit at that point.

However what the facts do show is everything we experience is very highly subjective. If not our brains then but our souls have the ability to make us believe something is really there when it is not can be a bit daunting.

People have "phantom limb syndrome" for example. People on hallucinogenics can experience things they swear were as real as this table but of course we know were not there. (at least in this reality)

I used to meditate myself and have experienced some odd things I could not explain.

If aliens are out there, I am not so sure it's time yet for mankind as a species to have contact with them. We cannot handle our next door neighbors, how are we going to get along with them? I think they will know best when to contact us.



posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
reply to post by redzi0n
 


i think there may be some measure of truth in what the op shared with us.

however, maybe it is as simple as authoring a thread on ATS entitled:


How to contact ET


congrats! I think it worked!

best wishes,
E.T.

star & flag


[edit on 6-6-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]



Excellent post I hink your right, all it takes is that instantaneous vibrational impulse of will, please disregard my original post lol



posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix
 


I don't agree with all you say but have a star for being willing to go down the rabbit hole.



posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   



"what the Hell is an artificial construct of the mind"




now that is just so damn funny, and brutally honest.

"hey what the hell is artificial life?"

there is an equally perplexing concept.

i love it.

star!



posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by redzi0n
How to contact ET.

ET we are trying to contact operate from higher vibrations of love and awareness than we can imagine.
ET are here to help us through this time of transition.
ET want to help us but know we must help ourselves.

This hurts them to see the suffering but they realise direct interference would be pointless as the whole reason for incarnating on this planet is to evolve spiritually in this time of transformaton from a view point of segregation.
If ET land and prove to us that we are all connected and can access infinite knowledge anytime we want, (apart from causing psychtic shock to us), it would be pointless, it would completely devoid the point of our incarnation here.

That said, they are willing to work with us if we are willing to take the lead. By that I mean concentrate on our own spiritual development and as we achive a greater state of love, peace and harmony on the planet they will be able to interact with us directly more and more.

Until that day they are taking a more hands off approach. However Telempathic communications with ET is now possible. Notice I call it Tel- Empathy, this is because all telepathy issues from the heart. As we follow our excitement/bliss/passion in life it will help us become more of who we truly are, unlocking the higher vibrations of the heart and enabling us to contact portions of our higher consciousness and other entities within creation.

So next time you are in a high vibrational state; loving, creative, passionate, expansive, peaceful, joyous etc. Close your eyes, focus your mind on loving thoughts, and ask your higher self if there are any beings of eternal love in the area that wish to communicate with you out of love


Good Luck, redzion.


Well said !

For those of you that understands this message, now is the time, more then ever, more and more people are waking up, the shift is starting and everyone is getting onboard.

Dont worry for those that dont get it yet, they will see it and feel it soon as more of us is creating thise new field of possibility!


[edit on 6-6-2010 by Moonguy]



posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Thankyou for the positive responses , I've been questioning my own sanity lately, It means a lot to me. And thanks to the mods for not sending the thread to the grey area. (grey area hmmm.....is that name a coincidence? do i believe in coincidences?)



posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
We as a civilization need to actually use our minds and think about life. We aren't going to be here forever, not any of us. Instead of holding ourselves back by holding eachother back, we should be helping the human race as a whole progress. Progress to reach a higher understanding and a new, better way of life.

Imagine if ET was to come in contact with some of the people here on Earth? We aren't ready for that as a whole. In my opinion.

[edit on 6-6-2010 by Space Bear]



posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by redzi0n
Thankyou for the positive responses , I've been questioning my own sanity lately, It means a lot to me. And thanks to the mods for not sending the thread to the grey area. (grey area hmmm.....is that name a coincidence? do i believe in coincidences?)



i won't do this too often in your thread, promise.

but here are some phrases with the same identical ingredients:

a gray topic
cairo egypt

the great pyramid
tetrahedra pi gym
Egypt Admire Hart
Egypt Math Raider
Egypt Their Drama
Egypt made tri-rah
Primate Thy Grade
Primate They Drag


(a tetraheron is the name of the shape of the pyramid)



posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix
 





I had just watched a video on another thread that was all about perception and how our minds work.. and in fact ( according to them) since everything we perceive is experienced in a little area in the dark backs of out brains by electrical impulses, the author suggest that our reality is not really there at all, including that very brain may not be real..


Can you please link the video you were watching please.

I believe there are several different ways to get the answers you want about E.T.s

While some people may not agree with the way you are explaining, they may indeed believe in something that is just as far out as the OP.

In the end when it all comes together the only thing that matters is what you beleive and how you perceive your own reality and everything in it.

Reaching out with this info and your ideas is a great thing. Again, many people may not believe - or understand you - but there are a certain number of people you are going to connect with and help. Hopefully everyone can understand that and begin to share what they know about subjects that some may find hard to believe or possibly never even heard of.

When we all begin to share and understand what each other think and have ideas about, then we can also call that progress. Denying people the right to convey ideas definitely hinders our right to progress. (not saying anyone here has denied the other from conveying ideas)

edit: for my horrible spelling... again

[edit on 6-6-2010 by esteay812]



posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I was gonna say we could have this huge event with all experts in goggles and white coat's and then when the aliens landed we could try and play music to it... And see if it plays music back!



posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
LMAO and LOL (wipes eyes then regains self) Ok Really... How does ANYone possible know how aliens feel about us'
'.
Sorry, but prove that one to me



posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
LMAO and LOL (wipes eyes then regains self) Ok Really... How does ANYone possible know how aliens feel about us'
'.
Sorry, but prove that one to me



sorry, it taskes a certain level of empathy, love, compassion, receptiveness to the possibilities.

define what "prove" means according to your opinion and your infinite wisdom, please, and then we can attempt to comply with your wishes.



a short poem:
If you can find flawed logic in the op's interpretation
Then please put the op statement in a quotation

If you can find flawed logic in the op's presentation
Then please feel free to attack it’s foundation
With factual truisms and verifiable information

If you cannot dispute or refute the op translation …
Are you sure you’re not an agent of misinformation?



posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher
 

Wow big white letters.. Look,.. I have a very open mind,.. Really,..and allot of love,.. but,.. To claim that Contact has been established already simply due to a pure at heart or enlightened person,.. naww.. thats where I begin to chuckle.
My friend, I come from a family who raised me in the belief of ET life. But this is in the same category of people who claim to speak to Jesus.


[edit on 6-6-2010 by Lil Drummerboy]



posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher
 

Wow big white letters..


new trick i learned by typing the word "headline" inbetween these things:[ ] and then "/headline" again after the phrase you want to be big. i use it once in awhile, heck it's a tool, why never use it, i figure.



...... thats where I begin to chuckle.


i can relate to the skepticism, honestly.

people laughed at people who said people would one day fly.

people laughed at people who said we would one day walk on the moon.

people laughed at people who said we would one day be abel to hold a conversation with someone hundreds or even thousands of miles away.

people laughed in japan when america warned them they had a new bomb, and they should agree to end the war.

people laughed when people said "yes we can"
peolpe laughed when people said "we have a plan"

people chuckled and people laughed aloud and said "it cannot happen"
then stood in amazement because they underestimated their own kin
and began to wonder where did they get that idea, where did it begin?

so, certainly it's your choice to have defined
what was truly possible within someone's mind
so while you laugh at discoveries they shall find
who will be to blame when you feel left behind?



My friend, I come from a family who raised me in the belief of ET life. But this is in the same category of people who claim to speak to Jesus.


jesus or: Geez, us?

two phrases, identical ingredients:
where god is
gee, words. hi!

just som thoughts,
E.T.

[edit on 6-6-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]



posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher
 

Well Sir/ Friend, I have posted my comment to keep my end of things in the reality most live in. We are on two sides of a very large debate. Being a longtime member as you are I carry respect for you.Kind of a silly thing I hold. However, When ET and I have a face to face, then I will then step closer to your side. Until then, I believe in what I see and feel. That yet hasn't proven me wrong. Play my words as you wish. My stance is strong, though it may be on sand, I hold my position.




top topics



 
14
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join