It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream Journals

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Sorry if this is in the wrong section, I couldn't comfortably find the proper section for this so please move it if necessary.

Now, I don't know how many of you keep a dream journal, but I surly do since I am fascinated with dreams, OBE's, and such. While looking threw my journal, I noticed one event that looked like it was not written by me. I asked my family members if they had anything to do with it and all of them said no, and I believe them. The month was May but not sure exactly which day because all it says is May. What was written down is this " Beach/polish camp mix, melos den with stairs on the right, find girl named patrica, had a walk to find out everything is changing. had little roach" Now I do not remember writing this AT ALL! and have no clue what it means. I am wondering if anyone else that keeps a dream journal had this sort of experience? If you do keep one, please go threw and look for events that you are %100 you did not write and have no clue who or how they were written down.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
You probably woke up during the night in a daze, wrote something down, and forgot all about it because you were still half asleep.

It happens to me sometimes, I have a dream journal of my own.

HeyJude

join