It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bildeberg Meeting : Federal Logan Act Law Ignored Again !!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
The Logan Act of 1799 .. en.wikipedia.org... Forbids U.S. citizens from negotiating in secret with representatives of foreign Governments. So any American official attending these ( Bildeberg ) meetings and agree with the proceedings would be in violation of Federal Law. Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner will be attending for a second year as rumors have it.The laws in place that are intended to protect the sovereignty of our nation need to be re- addressed. We need to enforce accountability within our ' elected officials' attending these type of meetings. However since there is no " official " acknowledgment by the M.S.M. of these high level meetings of the global elite, then it must be a conspiracy... rawstory.com...

[edit on 5-6-2010 by L.HAMILTON]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
What a minute.. Where's Obama and his other half.. whats her name.. Biden.. thats it.

Did he get back from vacation yet or is he at large ?

I know he went off about a week ago or so.. just thinking perhaps he timed his vacation conveniently so he could attend?

[edit on 5-6-2010 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

He's in the Gulf Coast pretending that he gives a rats ass about the people down there and dieing birds. Shakin hands, smiling, securing votes..

Dunno where Biden is, he's not to be trusted in the open without a gag.

Anyways, OP .. I'd say if foreign heads of state are indeed there, then ya, they sure did violate the Logan Act.. I wonder, dose the same thing count for US Citizens "knighted" by the British Queen?

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
The Logan Act pertains to "agreements" made in secret. If everything is done on the basis of "consensus", which are basically unwritten agreements, where no one signs on the dotted line, I doubt that anyone would have any kind of case here. Trust me, these guys can afford the best legal advice in the world, and they are not gonna make some stupid procedural mistake.

Geitner and other US officials meet with foreign agents all the time behind closed doors, both in the US and abroad, where I am sure various unwritten agreements are made which affect US policy. Forget ever trying to enforce the Logan Act. Not gonna happen unless someone comes up with documentary proof, and even then I doubt the main stream media or anyone else in the government would give a rats a$$ about the Logan Act--any more than they give a rats a$$ about the US constitution.

top topics

join